Profx Seasonal Products

profX

i hope not the green one's , keep me informed , so i can stack up incase it is .

yup i will inform you , i have to do it para lang hindi masawa ang listers , have to be seasonal :D

pls also browse up for the promo ! :mtc:

thanks doon sa 2 listers nag volume purchase noon jan 16 . more power to yah :cool:

Edited by profX

i tought of something last christmas then , i used profx products as give aways to people i relate in businesses , like DENR , DPWH & etc

come to sum of less expensive than those imported liqour's annually , sometime even i paid their KTV bill after a contract was awarded.

just yesterday they called up and asking for some additional vitamins and toys, they said it was amazing and all performed well.

Edited by subaru
i tought of something last christmas then , i used profx products as give aways to people i relate in businesses , like DENR , DPWH & etc

come to sum of less expensive than those imported liqour's annually , sometime even i paid their KTV bill after a contract was awarded.

just yesterday they called up and asking for some additional vitamins and toys, they said it was amazing and all performed well.

hanep ! galeng , but bad baka panay TY na lang mang yari. :evil:

cge just text me if ever. :flowers:

------------------

thanks to the 3rd volume purchase . last sat , may u guys have lots of fun ! :mtc:

again all items are at low availability till feb. :evil:

few quantity left :D

arousal water 30 bottles

SB 40 packs

scorpion 40 packs

heaven 60 packs

next month pa ang replenish :evil:

sorry for no meet up , its very hassle on my part ( cousin/runner ) , in a day 2-3 listers different area and time . my items are very less expensive sa single o retail p400 all in na including cargo , deliver to your door step or to a designated LBC branch na payag pa pick-up. (others cost you almost p800) , not in-favor for pick up in my place wants to be anonymous. :D

for orders instructions , use pm's ! thanks

Edited by profX
promo

for every 4 bottles of arousal water free 1 cap pill of your choice (heaven , scorpion or sb) 600 + 150 lbc = p750

for every 2 pcs of gold vibra ring free 1 cap pill of your choice (heaven , scorpion or sb) 500 + 150 lbc = p650

few quantity left :D

arousal water 30 bottles

SB 40 packs

scorpion 40 packs

heaven 60 packs

next month pa ang replenish :evil:

sorry for no meet up , its very hassle on my part ( cousin/runner ) , in a day 2-3 listers different area and time . my items are very less expensive sa single o retail p400 all in na including cargo , deliver to your door step or to a designated LBC branch na payag pa pick-up. (others cost you almost p800) , not in-favor for pick up in my place wants to be anonymous. :D

for orders instructions , use pm's ! thanks

by feb 15 - 18 pa ang next batch , kaya buy now ! :boo:

hi prof! buti naman itnuloy mo! congrats at andyan ka na pala. may bago na pala product, heaven? is this better than scorpion?

hi naranggerel , its been long time , sa own testing ko w 3 fellow fire fighters eh , angat talaga "heaven pills" among the 3 . but 2 days ago may 1 lister pmed me na hindi daw nag work sa kanila , hindi nya kwento how he took it, after i ask if they did wait 30-40mins , i ask the lister to give a another try so im expecting a reply from him . :boo:

did you back read doon sa 3 pills diffirenciate ?

if yun wana try heaven pills just text , all contact numbers remain the same including bank acct.

:hypocritesmiley:

Edited by profX
hi naranggerel , its been long time , sa own testing ko w 3 fellow fire fighters eh , angat talaga "heaven pills" among the 3 . but 2 days ago may 1 lister pmed me na hindi daw nag work sa kanila , hindi nya kwento how he took it, after i ask if they did wait 30-40mins , i ask the lister to give a another try so im expecting a reply from him . :boo:

if yun wana try heaven pills just text , all contact numbers remain the same including bank acct.

prof, thanks for continuing this one!

I will definitely try can you please text me again yung bank account number mo, changed my phone at di ko na-backup yung info ng account mo.

will be expecting!

pls check your inbox !

aside from feed backs i need FR's from those bought the pills so i can really evaluate !

1 report pa lang . :mtc:

hey prof

sorry for the no part 2 last time . kind of too long that no sense of sharing the old encounter . well this one is updated. last wed i used the arousal water on my fubu , kind of regular thing , ever since last dec . due to her request and she likes it. we used to had 3 hrs or ext 1 hr but lately when we do it , she wants it to be 12hrs . my gulay i had total of 8 pops w rest and nap and she told me she'd cum 14 and 2 of them were multiple .

i want the readers to know that the AW thing really works !!! of course i was boosted by heaven pills .

i highly recomend couples to try prof items .

i back read ad found out that you plan to get rid of a particular item . hmmm huwag etong "heaven pill" !

hey prof

sorry for the no part 2 last time . kind of too long that no sense of sharing the old encounter . well this one is updated. last wed i used the arousal water on my fubu , kind of regular thing , ever since last dec . due to her request and she likes it. we used to had 3 hrs or ext 1 hr but lately when we do it , she wants it to be 12hrs . my gulay i had total of 8 pops w rest and nap and she told me she'd cum 14 and 2 of them were multiple .

i want the readers to know that the AW thing really works !!! of course i was boosted by heaven pills .

i highly recomend couples to try prof items .

i back read ad found out that you plan to get rid of a particular item . hmmm huwag etong "heaven pill" !

thanks for your FR and comment on my products! :mtc:

as of now low stocks na ! kaya first come first serve hmmm :hypocritesmiley:

hey profx again your products were tested all 3 pills, i came from a gangbang party . 5 on 5 in all , on the car headed to VC pasig at first 2 of 4 companions (male) were not into it, ayaw daw nila magkasukatan and magkakitaan and yun hygiene daw. so i show them 13 boxes of cd x 3 = 39 pcs , we touch down the hotel and waited for the girls. it was nearing 5pm and here they came. whala they are all hot looking , so 2 of the hesitant male's are now game . blah blah blah , pumping pumping time circulated - switching partners every time a pair had reach eruption. so on and so on till almost we were back to the same partner again , the girls were curious and mentioned how come all of us were in top performance, after a pop , short caress then 8-10 mins reglory for another round.

all 5 girls (ages 18-21) were tired , we just smile and laugh it away . expect my re orders , next week 1 of the guys throwing a B-Day gangbang party and same troop of girls are challenging us. yahoooo.

by the way the girls love the flowered patterned CD.

Edited by subaru
hey profx again your products were tested all 3 pills, i came from a gangbang party . 5 on 5 in all , on the car headed to VC pasig at first 2 of 4 companions (male) were not into it, ayaw daw nila magkasukatan and magkakitaan and yun hygiene daw. so i show them 13 boxes of cd x 3 = 39 pcs , we touch down the hotel and waited for the girls. it was nearing 5pm and here they came. whala they are all hot looking , so 2 of the hesitant male's are now game . blah blah blah , pumping pumping time circulated - switching partners every time a pair had reach eruption. so on and so on till almost we were back to the same partner again , the girls were curious and mentioned how come all of us were in top performance, after a pop , short caress then 8-10 mins reglory for another round.

all 5 girls (ages 18-21) were tired , we just smile and laugh it away . expect my re orders , next week 1 of the guys throwing a B-Day gangbang party and same troop of girls are challenging us. yahoooo.

by the way the girls love the flowered patterned CD.

leader ka talaga ! hanep you strike again , yun dating tropa na girls pa rin ? subaru thanks for updating your FR every time ! Ty TY tY !!! :wub:

:evil: hi list eto yun post ko regarding may nagforward PM sa akin na hindi na work yun heaven pills sa 2 of his buddies. and the lister had forward a new FR tru PM that it works absolutely , and maybe his 2 buddies have issues ! :blink:

i had permission to cut and paste his PM ( lower quote ). :cool:

eto na :thumbsupsmiley: upon his request username be anonymous :flowers:

Re:heaven pills, Jan 29 2007, 01:44 PM

Virgin

Group: Newbies

Member No.: 100,238

sir.. dito na lang yung fr... i just want to be anonymous eh. hehhe...

tested the heaven pills last friday nite. drank it around 10pm then proceeded in my usual ways. washed the car then watched bubble gang. after that. told my wife that we should go to bed na. she said wait lang daw. patulugin nya muna yung daughter namin. then ok. higa muna ko. then. badtrip. nakatulog ako. i woke up mga 1am then. sabi ko. syet. sayang yung inom ko ng gamot. woke her up then nilandi ko na. heheh. dont want to get into details(shes my wife eh.h ehhe). ayun. proceeded with the deed. dati. after ko mag unload. tuloy tuloy pa din ako eh. pero medyo malambot na. but surprisingly after ng unload ko. lupit. tigas T pa din. hhehe. still continuing. sabi ni misis. tama na. yoko na. hehhe. bitin nga lang ako. pero ok pa din.

tnx sir for the pills. ill order again. maybe next wk. di ko pa nakakausap yung 2 barkada ko eh. pero want to try scorpion na lang daw. siguro they've drank some energy drink kaya di tumalab. dpa kasi kami nagkikita eh. kaya diko talaga alam wat happend to them. tnx again sir..

Question lang, can you drink Heaven pills with energy drink? Sa SB nabasa ko hindi pwede, sa scorpion pwede from my own experience (been using this for 1 year na). Am going to try heaven this weekend kaya I'm curious how to use...

taking it at the same time will just lessen the strenght of the pill :evil: , so best advice is not at the sametime :heart: multi-vitamins or energy drink are for sports only and they are not intended for sex. :wub:

Edited by profX

FYI: :flowers:

out of stock na SCORPION (sold out)

last 20 bottles arousal water

last 20 packs of SB

last 28 packs of heaven pills

on the 15-18 pa ang next batch. :hypocritesmiley:

sa mga buyers i need your feed back on these pills , so i can evaluate which one to drop! :mtc:

Edited by profX