Profx Seasonal Products

profX

taking it at the same time will just lessen the strenght of the pill :evil: , so best advice is not at the sametime :heart: multi-vitamins or energy drink are for sports only and they are not intended for sex. :wub:

hi list

for comparisons try take what ever brand of multi-vitamins or energy drink and go for a f#&k , lets see if it will live-up to pills intended for sex. :D

Edited by profX

to share... I got SB, scorpion n heaven recently, gave it to my 50 yo fren, ok daw scorpion, lupit daw, then to another 40yo guy i gave heaven and SB, mas ok daw SB eh, heaven daw kasi medyo di nakaka tulong sa premature ejac. hiyang hiyang lang siguro.

Edited by wyd
to share... I got SB, scorpion n heaven recently, gave it to my 50 yo fren, ok daw scorpion, lupit daw, then to another 40yo guy i gave heaven and SB, mas ok daw SB eh, heaven daw kasi medyo di nakaka tulong sa premature ejac. hiyang hiyang lang siguro.

helo wyd , doon sa fren mo nagtook scorpion "no side effect ba"? yah they were right malufet , scorpion is 3x stronger than SB, but sa mga previous FR may side effect like slight headache, color vision change.

may napisin ba fren mo if lumaki yun cock nya?

thanks for your comment and posting each time , appreciate very much. :thumbsupsmiley:

profx, funny feeling after i bought the enhancers last week. i took it this past mon after breakfast while i was on myway to work. my prick way getting up or hardon yung lang naiipit sya sa gilid.

i never experience it b4. i'll try it sometym with a partner. i think it will be a hell of a f#&king time and fun.

please do and what ever happens , post your FR here . thanks for believing and buying. :cool:

Edited by profX

FYI

heaven pills last 10 packs

sb last 20 packs

scorpion out of stock

arousal water last 10 bottles

arousal powder last 10 sachets

okomoto vibra rib last 10 boxes

okomoto rose pattern last 5 boxes

okomoto superthin & smooth last 6 boxes

hurry buy na !

next batch of pills will be feb 15-18.

guys i need your feed back or FR's im planning to drop sb or scorpion . :evil:

Edited by profX
FYI: :flowers:

sa mga buyers i need your feed back on these pills , so i can evaluate which one to drop! :mtc:

FYI

heaven pills last 10 packs

sb last 20 packs

scorpion out of stock

arousal water last 10 bottles

arousal powder last 10 sachets

okomoto vibra rib last 10 boxes

okomoto rose pattern last 5 boxes

okomoto superthin & smooth last 6 boxes

hurry buy na !

next batch of pills will be feb 15-18.

guys i need your feed back or FR's im planning to drop sb or scorpion . :evil:

profx i hope sana hwag yun scorpion ,it really enlarged my sword grid and width.

para san po yan arousal water? anu po effect nyan? pls pm me. tnx

helo sheri_aubrey i did answer you tru pm , same time here for those newbie, :cool:

i carry 3 items that can be use for female

arousal water- mix into drinks except plain water , any 350ml size equivalent to softdrinks in can or small size of jollibee drink , after 5 mins it will enter the female body system , this will make the cuming or explosion of female more satisfying ( enjoyable)

arousal powder - same effect but it takes 30 mins.

vibra ring - this gadgets work both for male/female.

makes one's dick erect and the vibration effect makes it numb keeping it from explosion , same time the spikes w the vibration effect will deliver a ticklish sensation , making the female to reach orgasm

for past FR's pls read pages 44, 45, 46 & 47 :D

also there are promo's going on

* for every 2 pcs "gold vibra ring" free 1 cap pill ( heaven or scorpion or sb )(500 + p150 cargo = p650)

* for every 4 bottles of "arousal water" free 1 cap pill (heaven or scorpion or sb )(600 + p150 cargo = p750)

para matry nyo which pills suits you :mtc:

hurry while supply is limited and it's valentines season :mtc: :thumbsupsmiley: :evil:

for details just send pm ! :D

Short report lang.

After testing out Heaven pills, my conclusion is mas effective pa rin ang Scorpion. The stiffness and girth is not as that when you take Scorpion.

Though effect-wise almost the same, yung potency nya is milder.

Yun lang po and apologies for the late report.

BTW, Arousal Water and Powder STILL ROCKS! There is nothing like it!

True,accdg to my 50yo source, mas maganda daw scorpion kesa heaven in terms of hardness n endurance. parang bumata daw sya, after pop, ayaw parin lumambot daw. NO side effectd or whatsoever , that is for him. SB. ok daw sa long endurance or matagalan pero not that "tigas" kompara sa scorpion, thou SB is a good choice din daw.

add lang, maybe our friends here can also include their age sa FR's nila abt prof products, para readers can relate, it will be much help

eto uli :D :D :D

helo guys as of my previous post regarding testing of 2 new male enhancing products , well i will drop the one that didn't perform well , and mention the one that have passing colors

4 persons were involved during the testing period :boo: there ages were 18, 35 , 39 & 48. :hypocritesmiley:

age 35- have issues on uric-acids and hypertension

age 48- have heart issues and diabetic.

age 18 - no issues

age 39 - no issues

last oct 28 pa we started , to see if it's true , bec according to my counter part , no side effect daw !

so i asked some of my buddies w medical issue's but can't live w out sex adventure they were also the same guys took the scorpion , only 2 of them experienced color change. according to them no headache , heartburn or colorchange what so ever . :thumbsupsmiley:

but on this product "heaven" none so far !!! :cool:

we have the same SOP , etheir 1-2 pops for long pumping or fast regain for more rounds. :rolleyes:

the tien biao (heaven) produce awesome results :D

more rigid , grows healthier , errection stays longer , effective till next day!!! :D

so by nov19-20 it will be add in my list of products :heart:

heaven p250 /6caps/pack take 1 cap 40 mins before bout . :cool:

Short report lang.

After testing out Heaven pills, my conclusion is mas effective pa rin ang Scorpion. The stiffness and girth is not as that when you take Scorpion.

Though effect-wise almost the same, yung potency nya is milder.

Yun lang po and apologies for the late report.

BTW, Arousal Water and Powder STILL ROCKS! There is nothing like it!

according to my supplier very different components ang heaven pills to scorpion, totally no side effects and pwdi siya sa mga may medical issues like heart .

scorpion very malakas kso natatakot yun mga w issues around age 45 up they pmed me and said baka magtaas bigla BP nila... kaya stick SB sila. but mayron pa rin tolerate yun slight headache basta lumaki ang thing nila w scorpion.

yes, glad that you still like the AW and powder . kso yun powder till supply last then be discontinue na !

ala ba expiry heaven pills? i still have 3..

no effect on me though, nagamit ko na 3 just to prove it,

i have not experienced the way most of the testimonials here,

maybe di lang ko hiyang..

im 32 btw

naku the prevoius FR was corrected now start count no 1 report failure. :evil:

4 years ang expiration ng heaven pills. from the date it was manufacture and lessen those on the shelves and transpo so may 42-44 mos in good condition pa.

as per FR's and instructions better not sabay taken w energydrink. :angry:

if it is ok to post how you took it or if you want privacy then pm me. :hypocritesmiley:

pls also text your full name and date of purchase doon sa cell # (manila) , so my cousin can cross check w me. :rolleyes:

i think i took them as per instruction...

my head becomes heavy and my partner said parang may lagnat ako..

performance-wise, it's the same, funny thing is i feel more okay kahit ala pills..

sori, thats about it..

i would have to give the pill another chance though this V-day kung di pa nga expired..dahil ok naman para shelf life nya

i think i took them as per instruction...

my head becomes heavy and my partner said parang may lagnat ako..

performance-wise, it's the same, funny thing is i feel more okay kahit ala pills..

sori, thats about it..

i would have to give the pill another chance though this V-day kung di pa nga expired..dahil ok naman para shelf life nya

one more thing if diabetic mas okey ang SB !!!

oks ! lang you post FR , sometime forumers needs to read feedbacks "bad or good" !!!

GI pls pm me your name and date of purchase and how many packs , i will cross check it , then if marami last purchase mo, i will replace it w SB's (no more scorpion). para hindi ka talo.! :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by profX

valentines promo hurry till supply last pm me for ordering instructions :mtc:

for past FR's pls read pages 44, 45, 46 & 47 :D

also there are promo's going on

* for every 2 pcs "gold vibra ring" free 1 cap pill ( heaven or scorpion or sb )(500 + p150 cargo = p650)

* for every 4 bottles of "arousal water" free 1 cap pill (heaven or scorpion or sb )(600 + p150 cargo = p750)

para matry nyo which pills suits you :mtc: