Profx Seasonal Products

profX

as promise on last FR i will post after i tried and like the products , lastweeks i got the pills , i bottle arousal water and promos on the cock ring.

yesterday night , while kissing my wife i told her i have a gift that will make her happy as in happy up up to the sky. while foreplaying my wife notice that my dick was hard on, she told me how come iba ngayon ! not minding her quote " while im eating her flower " slowly i reach for the ring and wear on my dick, so it was on missionary then i switch on the vibration , she suddenly scream and said "whaaaaa ano yan bat ang kiliti raw" so i keep on pumping for sometime , then i ask we do it in doggy this time , my wife was shivering and her moaning bec more pronounce, not long then the cock ring stop , i ask her whats she felt ? " she said demonyo ka , naka 4 na putok na raw " so on ***** till we had 3 rounds whole night.

oh men , this gadget really works , my wife was so happy , it's like we're newly weds.

thanks profs .

i will order soon before you leave !!!

as promise on last FR i will post after i tried and like the products , lastweeks i got the pills , i bottle arousal water and promos on the cock ring.

yesterday night , while kissing my wife i told her i have a gift that will make her happy as in happy up up to the sky. while foreplaying my wife notice that my dick was hard on, she told me how come iba ngayon ! not minding her quote " while im eating her flower " slowly i reach for the ring and wear on my dick, so it was on missionary then i switch on the vibration , she suddenly scream and said "whaaaaa ano yan bat ang kiliti raw" so i keep on pumping for sometime , then i ask we do it in doggy this time , my wife was shivering and her moaning bec more pronounce, not long then the cock ring stop , i ask her whats she felt ? " she said demonyo ka , naka 4 na putok na raw " so on ***** till we had 3 rounds whole night.

oh men , this gadget really works , my wife was so happy , it's like we're newly weds.

thanks profs .

i will order soon before you leave !!!

hahaha 1 FR per product hmmm :cool: , thanks man :thumbsupsmiley: , make it soon my days are counting :evil: !

hi guys for the past 2 weeks now im testing out 2 new male enhancing pills , medyo magastos lang sa PSP , but kapag good result , i will introduce it here , siguro couple more testing . :mtc:

update ko lang stocks :headsetsmiley:

scorpion 50 packs na lang

santi 25 packs ( orig )

arousal water 30 bottles na lang.

vibra ring 80pcs

not sure if aabot sa end of the month :hypocritesmiley: , marami kc volume purchase :mtc: .

very few stocks left. :D

helo guys as of my previous post regarding testing of 2 new male enhancing products , well i will drop the one that didn't perform well , and mention the one that have passing colors

4 persons were involved during the testing period :boo: there ages were 18, 35 , 39 & 48. :hypocritesmiley:

age 35- have issues on uric-acids and hypertension

age 48- have heart issues and diabetic.

age 18 - no issues

age 39 - no issues

last oct 28 pa we started , to see if it's true , bec according to my counter part , no side effect daw !

so i asked some of my buddies w medical issue's but can't live w out sex adventure they were also the same guys took the scorpion , only 2 of them experienced color change. according to them no headache , heartburn or colorchange what so ever . :thumbsupsmiley:

but on this product "heaven pill" none so far !!! :cool:

we have the same SOP , etheir 1-2 pops for long pumping or fast regain for more rounds. :rolleyes:

the tien biao (heaven pill) produce awesome results :D

more rigid , grows healthier , errection stays longer , effective till next day!!! :D

so by nov19-20 it will be add in my list of products :heart:

heaven p250 /6caps/pack take 1 cap 40 mins before bout . :cool:

naudlot yun date na pagintroduce . but this new pill will push true anytime this week .

try niyo mas astig eto :headsetsmiley:

the vibra ring is still in promo , please back read 3 pages.

Edited by profX

Hi profx,

Short fR ko for your scorpion...

I was on leave one day last week, so I decided to give my girl a call. She was on night shift and I just told her na sabay na lang kaming matulog. Well, after a few more convincing, pumayag. Nagkita kami near her house then we took a quick breakfast sa Chowking.

I took less than one scorpion. Honestly, hirap ako sa isang buo e. Bumibigat ang ulo, at some time masakit so I have to lessen the dosage.

Fast forward, nasa motel na kami. We took a shower. Well, obviously antok na talaga si girl and really wants to sleep. Pero iba plano ko. Sa shower pa lang, I tried carressing her, making her turned on. Then later iba na gusto niya. I have a hard on na that time. Asked her to do fellatio which she obliged. Well hindi na ko makatiis, I pumped her in the shower room na, doggy style. Took about 15minutes pero I was not done yet. Now, asked her to go to bed. Another 20 minutes before I popped.

We rested for about 2 hours. Pero may mga naisingit pa akong another 2 rounds hehehe

Sana meron ka pang Santi, Baka bumalik ako dun. Masyado matapang scorpion para sa akin e

Hi profx,

Short fR ko for your scorpion...

I was on leave one day last week, so I decided to give my girl a call. She was on night shift and I just told her na sabay na lang kaming matulog. Well, after a few more convincing, pumayag. Nagkita kami near her house then we took a quick breakfast sa Chowking.

I took less than one scorpion. Honestly, hirap ako sa isang buo e. Bumibigat ang ulo, at some time masakit so I have to lessen the dosage.

Fast forward, nasa motel na kami. We took a shower. Well, obviously antok na talaga si girl and really wants to sleep. Pero iba plano ko. Sa shower pa lang, I tried carressing her, making her turned on. Then later iba na gusto niya. I have a hard on na that time. Asked her to do fellatio which she obliged. Well hindi na ko makatiis, I pumped her in the shower room na, doggy style. Took about 15minutes pero I was not done yet. Now, asked her to go to bed. Another 20 minutes before I popped.

We rested for about 2 hours. Pero may mga naisingit pa akong another 2 rounds hehehe

Sana meron ka pang Santi, Baka bumalik ako dun. Masyado matapang scorpion para sa akin e

arch avail ang SB for those who don't want the matapang effect ng scorpion and im introducing a new sex enhancing pill for men "HEAVEN pill" according doon sa tourist guide wala side effect and we tested it since late oct till the present, 4 guys me included different age level , 2 of guys have issues sa heart , highblood , cholesterol & uricacid.

during the test period 3 weeks 5-6 fights per candidates , all report back and they much luv the new pills than the other one ( suppose to be 2 new items )

the new item ( HEAVEN pills ) p250 6caps /pack. :D

*take 1 cap wait 20 to 40 mins to take effect.

*makes the erection stiff and stays long even on the 1st erection.

*you will notice your dick grows healthier and bigger.

*let you enjoy long pumping action and engage in different positions.

*recomended even for men w medical issues ( heart , high blood, high cholesterol & urciacid ) as indicated in the chinese flyer.

*last 120 hours.

*no color change , no headache , no heart burns , no fever & clogging for nose.

pre but i wont be around , later 7pm na flight ko so all transaction be handled by my cousin, tru cargo and i retain all bank acct & mobile # nos , have to live it open , be back anytime hindi ko gusto doon sa abroad. :cool:

ordering infos are same procedure , same bank account , same globe & sun # , use PM only . no emails please. :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by profX
duno prof

havent been there lately eh :evil:

nweis ano ba recommendable para sa mag last ang partner ko ng ilang rounds :boo:

nakaka arouse naman yan avatar mo gggrrrrrr ! :evil:

personally all 3 kinds of pills worked for me and had make me felt like age 17 . but this new HEAVEN pill is far more than expected. tested on different fubus and transform me like a horny devil . totoo eto take my word for it. :cool:

Edited by profX
Profx

matutuloy na ba ikaw nyan ??

yoy sp im here na nga, sorry just now lang me naginternet.na aliw ako here tian mu

malinis ang kapaligiran , marami may k na people , was there warner

ganda ng place dami cinema, nilulubos k na strool, by monday busy na me.

remember to call up LBC for your item 30 days lang storage.

P>S :note my cousin will just handle all transactions.

profx

my skeptic thoughts had been deleted, last thurs afternoon i was free and i call up my fubu if she's avail and to fill up my urges , i picked her up shang and headed to pasig. after entering the room , i get the phone and order refreshments , my plan was to pour the arousal water , she was kissing me all over and her right hand was mashing my cock area , 5 mins pass and a knock at the door , i ask her to hit the shower first . i received and pay the drinks , with out wasting time , i mix the a.w. in a mango juice . timingly she came out of the shower room . and its my turn to shower.

i told her that the juice is there and the beer is for me. peeking on her , i said to my self ayos after 5 mins , i will have to see some changes . after drying up , i started kissing her starting behind her ear , neck , lips slowly down to her boobs while one of my hand is playing her flower 5-7 mins already , she was moaning , moaning moaning , i notice her pussy was super wet , (unlike those prevs dates , i had to use lubricants ) i stop fondleding her tits and read my position for penetration . wow it was so wet the i had no hard time inserting . i notice also her eyes was shut seems like she's having some euphoria . i pump her w fast and slow , hard and gentle rhythm, she keep on ohhh-ahhh . and drive my even more horny. till i exploaded . together we hit the shower room again , we rested for 20 mins , she started kissing me and give me a bare bj , then i ask her to have her butts near my heads so i can finger f#&k her , i did for 5 mins and i felt some hot liquids is coming out , i changed my position and eat her pussy , this time she was holding my head pulling my hair and pushing my face towards her clits . deep inside me i said to my self damn good shes enjoying it like never before . 10 mins i was licking , eating ,sucking her peanuts , she did go nutts. i ask her to engaged in cowgirl action and she was happy to obligue , for some more grinding and pump up , i shouted im coming , she just keep going till i exploded , she took me by surprise , she make a quick bj to my dick after un mounting the cowgirl.

we hit the shower room again and she told me , she had exploded more than seven times and she can't express it .

i highly recomend the ccouples out there to try this and spices up their sex life.

Edited by straightboy
nakaka arouse naman yan avatar mo gggrrrrrr ! :evil:

personally all 3 kinds of pills worked for me and had make me felt like age 17 . but this new HEAVEN pill is far more than expected. tested on different fubus and transform me like a horny devil . totoo eto take my word for it. :cool:

ngeks....

thank to SP (for the avatar) ayaw nya pakita ung akin (baka may manghingi) lols

hmmm... i take ur word for it!

Profx

matutuloy na ba ikaw nyan ??

hi pogi...

wanna have good time :boo:

order atyo kay profx ng pangpatigas! at pang patagal :evil:

yoy sp im here na nga, sorry just now lang me naginternet.na aliw ako here tian mu

malinis ang kapaligiran , marami may k na people , was there warner

ganda ng place dami cinema, nilulubos k na strool, by monday busy na me.

remember to call up LBC for your item 30 days lang storage.

P>S :note my cousin will just handle all transactions.

hmmmm mukhang may na-order na pala si SP

san kaya gagamitin yan?

profx

my skeptic thoughts had been deleted, last thurs afternoon i was free and i call up my fubu if she's avail and to fill up my urges , i picked her up shang and headed to pasig. after entering the room , i get the phone and order refreshments , my plan was to pour the arousal water , she was kissing me all over and her right hand was mashing my cock area , 5 mins pass and a knock at the door , i ask her to hit the shower first . i received and pay the drinks , with out wasting time , i mix the a.w. in a mango juice . timingly she came out of the shower room . and its my turn to shower.

i told her that the juice is there and the beer is for me. peeking on her , i said to my self ayos after 5 mins , i will have to see some changes . after drying up , i started kissing her starting behind her ear , neck , lips slowly down to her boobs while one of my hand is playing her flower 5-7 mins already , she was moaning , moaning moaning , i notice her pussy was super wet , (unlike those prevs dates , i had to use lubricants ) i stop fondleding her tits and read my position for penetration . wow it was so wet the i had no hard time inserting . i notice also her eyes was shut seems like she's having some euphoria . i pump her w fast and slow , hard and gentle rhythm, she keep on ohhh-ahhh . and drive my even more horny. till i exploaded . together we hit the shower room again , we rested for 20 mins , she started kissing me and give me a bare bj , then i ask her to have her butts near my heads so i can finger f#&k her , i did for 5 mins and i felt some hot liquids is coming out , i changed my position and eat her pussy , this time she was holding my head pulling my hair and pushing my face towards her clits . deep inside me i said to my self damn good shes enjoying it like never before . 10 mins i was licking , eating ,sucking her peanuts , she did go nutts. i ask her to engaged in cowgirl action and she was happy to obligue , for some more grinding and pump up , i shouted im coming , she just keep going till i exploded , she took me by surprise , she make a quick bj to my dick after un mounting the cowgirl.

we hit the shower room again and she told me , she had exploded more than seven times and she can't express it .

i highly recomend the ccouples out there to try this and spices up their sex life.

masubukan nga kay sp tong product na to :evil: :evil:

profx

thanks for making coments and FR's , you have to try the other 2 items , it will really make you a believer

, :cool:

Edited by profX
ngeks....

:cool:

hmmm... i take ur word for it! :D

san kaya gagamitin yan? :upside: :upside: :upside:

:thumbsupsmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :evil:

basta tamang ratio , 1.5ml arousal water can be mix to 330ml of any kinds of drink, but not plain water, incase sa mga juices it should be "sweetened" . :boo:

Edited by profX

like to intro and items be included sa product list. :D

the new item ( HEAVEN pills ) p250 6caps /pack. :headsetsmiley:

*take 1 cap wait 20 to 40 mins to take effect.

*makes the erection stiff and stays long even on the 1st erection.

*you will notice your dick grows healthier and bigger.

*let you enjoy long pumping action and engage in different

positions.

*recomended even for men w medical issues ( heart , high blood,

high cholesterol & urciacid ) as indicated in the chinese flyer.

*last 120 hours.

*no color change , no headache , no heart burns , no fever &

clogging of nose.

for those followers of SB & SCORPION , its still available :thumbsupsmiley:

post-55734-1165713441.jpg

Edited by profX

i can't say good but "damn good" my partner was lifeless after our bouts, she tried her

best to make even for me, on our first round she already had 3 cums on doggy while i had 1,

i never had enjoy these way back and the pills really boost my confidence,

to start the second round , i told her we have to test the cock ring, and agree, so i started

kissing her lips, ears, neck and armpits , hey its clean and shaved, down towards here nice

breast , licking and licking both breast and she look at me as if she's gona eat me alive

i inserted ny fingers and start finger f#&king her, nothing of the ordinary , i heard small

ooohh-ahhhh sounds from her humming sound . then i slowly mount the vibra ring and in

missionery position, i insert my sword to her nice shaved forest into the cave , push on the switch and start

by grinding , on starting palang my partner was moaning and saying words like ang sarap "god

ang sarap" for more than 6 mins of grinding i start pumping hard and she was now swearing to k*ll

me if i stopped what im doing. "papatayin kita huwag ka hihinto" for 12 mins and i said to my self

talo ako then ask her to change the favor again she told me w moaning effect "mamaya pagkatapos daw

nya" i said my waist is tired , she then legs lock me and help me punding her. now im feeling the

intensity also "syete ang sarap" till i cum. and i drop lie on top of her , she whisper into my

ears she had 3 explosion on the single position w the vibra ring .

we rest and eat our meals , rested and had the 3rd battle again. i tap her shoulder and said, take me to cloud 9,

to be cont, work time is over & got to fetch her and watch a movie. hehehehe

i can't say good but "damn good" my partner was lifeless after our bouts, she tried her

best to make even for me, on our first round she already had 3 cums on doggy while i had 1,

i never had enjoy these way back and the pills really boost my confidence,

to start the second round , i told her we have to test the cock ring, and agree, so i started

kissing her lips, ears, neck and armpits , hey its clean and shaved, down towards here nice

breast , licking and licking both breast and she look at me as if she's gona eat me alive

i inserted ny fingers and start finger f#&king her, nothing of the ordinary , i heard small

ooohh-ahhhh sounds from her humming sound . then i slowly mount the vibra ring and in

missionery position, i insert my sword to her nice shaved forest into the cave , push on the switch and start

by grinding , on starting palang my partner was moaning and saying words like ang sarap "god

ang sarap" for more than 6 mins of grinding i start pumping hard and she was now swearing to k*ll

me if i stopped what im doing. "papatayin kita huwag ka hihinto" for 12 mins and i said to my self

talo ako then ask her to change the favor again she told me w moaning effect "mamaya pagkatapos daw

nya" i said my waist is tired , she then legs lock me and help me punding her. now im feeling the

intensity also "syete ang sarap" till i cum. and i drop lie on top of her , she whisper into my

ears she had 3 explosion on the single position w the vibra ring .

we rest and eat our meals , rested and had the 3rd battle again. i tap her shoulder and said, take me to cloud 9,

to be cont, work time is over & got to fetch her and watch a movie. hehehehe

V.L. i was waiting for this FR , and the cont ah , thanks ! and after consumed , try the new pill :D

Edited by profX

this early morning , i recvd an offline msg from my cousin , nag text daw si K.D.for orders on my cel #'s ... then may 10 mins time past ayun nagplace ng order , mga bro's , im in taiwan now , i let my cousin have my 2 sim's (globe & sun) , he will be taking orders (text-ebanking-verify) and make the run for cargo and i will be active in the thread. :cool:

items avail ( retail or bulk purchase )

EC p250 2 tabs emerency contraceptions aka "morning after pill"

heaven pills p250 /6caps ( 1 caps 40 mins before bout ) new

scorpion pill p250 /6caps ( for men) take 1cap , 30 mins before fight. (kahit busog)

arousal powder p120 / 2 packs ( for women ) ( 30mins to effect )

arousal water p150/bottle ( for women) ( 5 mins quick to effect ) new

wonder pills (santi) p200/9caps/pack ( for men ) ( 3caps 1 hr b4 the deed ) empty stomach work best or light snack

GOLD vibra ring p250 each ( 1 1/4 dia below ) adjustable ring ( prevent premature in male / tickles the clitoris making the

female crazy ) ( washable & batt replacesable )

okomoto harmony Ribbed condom p50/3pcs/pack

okomoto crown super thin & soft p50/3pcs/pack

okomoto roman rose pattern double fit p50/3pcs/pack

* you have to send me your mailling details and name.

* my mobile is ***********-sun

***********-globe

use pm mode , no email please !!!

ngeks....

hmmm... i take ur word for it!

hi pogi...

wanna have good time :boo:

order atyo kay profx ng pangpatigas! at pang patagal :evil:

san kaya gagamitin yan?

Dont worry labs o-order tayo kay Profx tapos testingin natin

at sabay FR na rin

Sa ka iyung sinasabi ni Prfox na LBC is for a friend na uuwi

na kaya lang ako ang umorder lalaban daw kasi sya sa SABONG

Saka iyung Lola daw nya gusto pang magka anak

yes, profx i got the goodies last nyt. all intact and complete.

hope your having a nice tym there. maraming maganda ba?

well, tirahan mo kami. coz we are 1 for all and all for 1.

he!he! he! share naman. dyan sa mga chinese girls

:headsetsmiley: :zorro: :mtc: :sleepysmiley03: :sick:

good morning to all the fellow maniacs