Profx Seasonal Products

profX

promo , buy "3 pcs caress de gold" vibra rings free 2 caps ( heaven/scorpion )

thats p750 + p150 (cargo) = p900 comes w 3 extra battery :mtc:

by the way my cousin(runner) be back from vacation later in the evening, regular transaction starts wednesday. :D

thanks, i got th delivery last night n on time

the last night thing was too obsolete for an FR , but past holyweek was very hot i mean very hot during nighttime with my GF , straight 5 nights of love making , she was very happy i saw it on her face , im very proud of my self i withstand 5-6 hours of pleasure pumping and had 4 pops on mypart , my GF told my she lost counts after cuming more than 7 cums same goes on for the 3 consecutive nights . surely your pills make magic . thanks profx the baguio trip was a memorable one for us.

i will recomend you to my friends and i will re-order soon.

Edited by frozenmargarita
the last night thing was too obsolete for an FR , but past holyweek was very hot i mean very hot during nighttime with my GF , straight 5 nights of love making , she was very happy i saw it on her face , im very proud of my self i withstand 5-6 hours of pleasure pumping and had 4 pops on mypart , my GF told my she lost counts after cuming more than 7 cums same goes on for the 3 consecutive nights . surely your pills make magic . thanks profx the baguio trip was a memorable one for us.

i will recomend you to my friends and i will re-order soon.

frozenmargarita thanks for the FR , i had read your PM just now, sure no problem , i will change the postal. the ebanking is undertally , so i will verify it tom w the bank , then i will ship it the soonest .

thanks for re-ordering :headsetsmiley:

Edited by profX

hey prof., got the product na pla., thanks again., ill try the heaven pill this weekend para malaman kung alin mas astig sa kanila ng scorpion:D dun nga pla sa scorpion minsan e hindi ko na naeexperience yung headache., ,minsan slight runny nose lang, pero performance wise e talgang astig scorpion mo., wala akong masabi :cool:

What is the main ingredients of Heaven Pills & Scorpion??? I can't seem to find any information of your products at google.

Is it Herbal? Can you list them down hear so us buyers will have an easy time reading it.

happy king

im presently staying abroad and don't have with me, my back-up HDD , please do back read , it's been posted in the middle part of the pages for the 3 pills i've carry.

and only have my (cousin/runner) facilitate the orders. :flowers:

hey prof., got the product na pla., thanks again., ill try the heaven pill this weekend para malaman kung alin mas astig sa kanila ng scorpion:D dun nga pla sa scorpion minsan e hindi ko na naeexperience yung headache., ,minsan slight runny nose lang, pero performance wise e talgang astig scorpion mo., wala akong masabi :cool:

good for you, now that adapted na sa body mo , may mga 11 forumers still re-orders scorpion kahit they complain of headache , i was suggesting "heaven" but they reply mas gusto nila "looking galit si manoy" nila. :thumbsupsmiley:

helo bro , here's a photo of new items , higher kind of condoms cost p115 each box (3pcs).

okamoto dot hot with 1350 dots

okamoto frenchkiss w flavors (blue blueberry & strawberry)

okamoto dot de cool with 1350 dots

okamoto 0.03 not as thin as 0.02 but it's much smoother and much silkier than okamoto crown super thin & soft , bad thing is hindi kasama sa line up kc mas mahal. :P

these are kind of new teaser to perk up sex and still be safe :cool:

for those who wants these to be free , just purchase other items value to 2000 , throw in ko na sa inyo. :thumbsupsmiley:

post-55734-1176484279.jpg

Edited by profX

wala na sa line up ko yun (okamoto regular p32-p35)

just the ff.

1) okamoto harmony Ribbed condom p50/3pcs/pack

2) okamoto crown super thin & soft p50/3pcs/pack

3) okamoto roman rose pattern double fit p50/3pcs/pack

4) okamoto dot hot with 1350 dots p115/3pcs/pack

5) okamoto frenchkiss w flavors (blue blueberry & strawberry) p115/3pcs/pack

6) okamoto dot de cool with 1350 dots p115/3pcs/pack

promos month of april to may .

*for every p800 value purcahse free 1 box of condoms (1-3)

*for every p2000 value purchase free 1 box of condom (4-6)

*buy "3 pcs caress de gold" vibra rings free 2 caps ( heaven/scorpion )

thats p750 + p150 (cargo) = p900 comes w 3 extra battery :mtc:

mga tol ano ba pwede irecommend na pampatagal

james bond "heaven pills" and "scorpion pills" are both manhood booster pills. can make you perform like an teenager or make you plus pogi point for fast reglory and repeatition.

pls back read for testimonials :mtc:

reminder no transaction on april 20 to april 27 . resume april 28 ,

if ever may hindi nakapag read and have make deposit's , just keep the stub and send all data (bank code, date , branch , amount and the alphanumeric description ) tru pm . anytime ma verify , sure will honor it . by april 29 :cool:

thanks to all :mtc:

Edited by profX