Profx Seasonal Products

profX

The new 3rd generation hot doll

(your best partner in bed)

‧ Distinctive and seal for protection included is a free vibrating tongue.

‧ A high quality doll for all sizes.

‧ A complete face feature and a soft teeth for extra pleasure.

‧ A realistic super soft mouth and breast.

‧ New improve design for both water and air sacks.

‧ 6 big functions and a real vagina canal like.

‧ With warming temp in vagina is 37.5 degress.

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

avail 2 different full size sex dolls . ( one unit capable of doing BJ)

* 9k each + p500 cargo ( approx 5 feet tall , fully functionable,

pussy , assh , mouth ,mashable nipples and boobs ,

vibration effects and moaning sounds . ( class A type silicon and skin ,

non- toxic.) hindi kadiri at hindi nakakasuka ( inflate via air or water ) ( colored hair)

post-55734-1180707306.jpg

FYI , according from the supplier scorpion pills have new formulation , to prevent the side effect of headache or heavy head !and the new batch were last month pa

profx you mean i can ask my godfather to try it ! last time he experience blurry vision then he just ask for the 2packs of heaven !

The new 3rd generation hot doll

(your best partner in bed)

‧ Distinctive and seal for protection included is a free vibrating tongue.

‧ A high quality doll for all sizes.

‧ A complete face feature and a soft teeth for extra pleasure.

‧ A realistic super soft mouth and breast.

‧ New improve design for both water and air sacks.

‧ 6 big functions and a real vagina canal like.

‧ With warming temp in vagina is 37.5 degress.

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

avail 2 different full size sex dolls . ( one unit capable of doing BJ)

* 9k each + p500 cargo ( approx 5 feet tall , fully functionable,

pussy , assh , mouth ,mashable nipples and boobs ,

vibration effects and moaning sounds . ( class A type silicon and skin ,

non- toxic.) hindi kadiri at hindi nakakasuka ( inflate via air or water ) ( colored hair)

profx, how different is your sexdoll to the one selling in alimall ?

profx you mean i can ask my godfather to try it ! last time he experience blurry vision then he just ask for the 2packs of heaven !

hi straightboy , that's right new formulation , personally i have not try it yet, bec im into heaven pills . :thumbsupsmiley:

profx, how different is your sexdoll to the one selling in alimall ?

1)to name a few

*the material use is better and latest tech. ( better fitted for sensitive prone person)

*5ft tall , can inflate by air or water.

*have sound effects and vibration motor

*optional accessories for vibrating the ball of male near the vagina.

more.

pls back read 4 pages or view alternate link .

it's very affordable p250 and less expensive .

imagine 6 caps good for 6 seperate bouts , that's p41.6 peso only . and sure magboost yun jackhammer mo to give you the pogi points and confidences ! you will be amazed of the fast reglory and capable of having 3-4rounds in long pumping action , then you can enjoy different positions. :thumbsupsmiley:

heaven pills

scorpion pills (new formulation)

pls back read for testimonials and items with photos.

for no FR's can just click my signature !

Edited by profX

profx,

received your scorpion today. thanks a lot.

Following is my FR (cum testimonial) sa naunang scorpion, ung hindi reformulated ha

I tried scheduling sa morning para fresh pa ako. I took my usual breakfast, then pahinga ng about 20minutes. Took one scorpion. Hindi ko talaga kaya ang dalawa, puputok na ata ulot ko nun, both hehehe. Sched ko was 8:00AM. That's about 40 minutes more. So, I went to the meeting place. Meet the babe. Usual exchange of pleasantries. Then we proceeded to the hotel. I was feeling my junior at that time. Hmmm, quite stiff that the usual. Isip ko, umepekto na ang scorpion hehehe. We then started the bathroom, took shower ng sabay. Asked her to bathe me which she obliged. I asked for more... She gave me a mind blowing head. That's about 30minutes in the shower. Then sa bed na. Started kissing her, head to p__y hehehe. Then, asked her to do cowgirl. She rode me for about 15 minutes. Then do doggy style, another 20minutes. Asked her to sit on the table and me infront of her for another 20minutes. Grabe, pagod na ako hindi pa rin ako nagpopop hehehe. Then, we did missionary. Kelangan ko pa magconcentrate para lang labasan hehehe. kakaiba talaga. We rested for about 20minutes then another round...

After that, eto na ang bad part. I'm having headache na. I just tried sleeping para mwala and drank a lot of water

profx,

received your scorpion today. thanks a lot.

Following is my FR (cum testimonial) sa naunang scorpion, ung hindi reformulated ha

I tried scheduling sa morning para fresh pa ako. I took my usual breakfast, then pahinga ng about 20minutes. Took one scorpion. Hindi ko talaga kaya ang dalawa, puputok na ata ulot ko nun, both hehehe. Sched ko was 8:00AM. That's about 40 minutes more. So, I went to the meeting place. Meet the babe. Usual exchange of pleasantries. Then we proceeded to the hotel. I was feeling my junior at that time. Hmmm, quite stiff that the usual. Isip ko, umepekto na ang scorpion hehehe. We then started the bathroom, took shower ng sabay. Asked her to bathe me which she obliged. I asked for more... She gave me a mind blowing head. That's about 30minutes in the shower. Then sa bed na. Started kissing her, head to p__y hehehe. Then, asked her to do cowgirl. She rode me for about 15 minutes. Then do doggy style, another 20minutes. Asked her to sit on the table and me infront of her for another 20minutes. Grabe, pagod na ako hindi pa rin ako nagpopop hehehe. Then, we did missionary. Kelangan ko pa magconcentrate para lang labasan hehehe. kakaiba talaga. We rested for about 20minutes then another round...

After that, eto na ang bad part. I'm having headache na. I just tried sleeping para mwala and drank a lot of water

what 2 caps ang tinatake mo !!!

cge arch after tested the new formulation , post ka FR ah tnx man ! :hypocritesmiley:

promo

*for every 4 pcs vibrators free 1 box okamoto worth p115

( p250x4=p1000 +p150 shipping = p1150 ).

caress de gold vibra rings (belt strap type) p250 each

* adjustable size ring.

* separable batt chamber from the outer skin for rinsing.

* outer skin is made from a medical rubber washable ( safe non toxic )

* surrounded w spikes all over even the ring ( un like dion & love ).

* replacesable LR41 button type batt ( 10 to 15 pesos ).

* smallest & powerful.

* cheapest avail w spikes compare w other brands in the market.

* it will deliver a electric sensation to a female making her climax.

* regular use serves as theraputic gadget's for the pre-mature ejaculation males.

for uninterruption use 3 - 4 pcs simultaniously , then replace the battery afterwards

factory installed batt promise 20 mins vibration , but batt life deteriorates as time

goes by . so for every retail puchase i throw in extra batts , you can replace it

afterwards and it will last 30mins.

* missionary position - the motor should be rotated on top thrust of your dick with the

spikes facing foward towards female clitoris.

*doggy position - the motor should be rotated bottom thrust of your dick with the spikes

facing foward towards female clitoris.

post-55734-1182154018.jpg

post-55734-1182154835.jpg

Edited by profX

helo bro's and sistah's ...FYI some of you guys have a wrong notion ... on the sex dolls and dildos ... it have many purposes and in other liberated countries , singapore , australia and ... yearly they have "sexpo" kumbaga fair then set up seminars , have conventions , talk about health use of sex items and others were called as health equipments pa !!! :headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley: :headsetsmiley:

Edited by profX
it's very affordable p250 and less expensive .

imagine 6 caps good for 6 seperate bouts , that's p41.6 peso only . and sure magboost yun jackhammer mo to give you the pogi points and confidences ! you will be amazed of the fast reglory and capable of having 3-4rounds in long pumping action , then you can enjoy different positions. :thumbsupsmiley:

heaven pills

scorpion pills (new formulation)

pls back read for testimonials and items with photos.

for no FR's can just click my signature !

yup kaya i sticked with you !

i will be leaving again in august , so my cousin will again handle the transactions here ... for those interested in the sex dolls and dildos and cells , you can negotiate with me ...

iwan ka fubu # mo para sa akin !