Profx Seasonal Products

profX

bro bakit yun freebies ko 1 box cd ang 4 caps na mystic pills lang, nasan na yun AW freebies ko?

bought from u 16k worth of stuffs including the freight fee :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley:

bosing PL, 4 caps of mystic is equivalent to 1pack and thats p250, yun cd is the high end p115 ( not the regular 50 ). i hope you'd get my earlier pm asking if kaya make it 20k then i will add the aw and 1 more item... i recall u called and tell me at first 16,250 para malinis.

thanks

Edited by profX
only 1 box cd bro, dot hot
my mistake , sorry bosing pedro, add ko na lang sa next order . i boxregarding doon sa AW , past month promo which change ko per month.
only 1 box cd bro, dot hot
my mistake , sorry bosing pedro, add ko na lang sa next order . i boxregarding doon sa AW , past month promo which change ko per month.

FYI talagang may effect ang mga okamotos as it's printed.

cool de dot - make's one feel cool when worn and therefore keep you from pre-mature explosion.

Dot de hot - you will feel warm therefore instant stiff and will make you exploads in shorter time.

frenchkiss - all the 2 flavors have smell essences and taste like fruits.

Edited by profX

Hello ProfX im happy you have recalled to remember me. Last time i was stationed at Brunei as i have told you now for added adventure i came here to BAHRAIN. I guess here i will be trying for cross country mahirap mag apply dyan sa Philippines deny ka agad ang isip ng embassy.

Ill just give you my FR next time if i can avail of that new products you have.

Ok Bro Good Times means bussiness . :upside:

Hello ProfX im happy you have recalled to remember me. Last time i was stationed at Brunei as i have told you now for added adventure i came here to BAHRAIN. I guess here i will be trying for cross country mahirap mag apply dyan sa Philippines deny ka agad ang isip ng embassy.

Ill just give you my FR next time if i can avail of that new products you have.

Ok Bro Good Times means bussiness . :upside:

yup , i remember yah ... ask ko lang how are the chicks , ganyan din ba na may pinay , chinese and etc , lately nah hunt me pa ng bago na mga tweethumbs , mga fubu's ko nag debut na kc ... hehehehe

:online2long:

darn na sira lang mga yon !!! :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Yah All kind of chicks kc free country dito mostly western people ang andito. Madami disco at club party every friday. Hanap connection so we can do biz dito for added income plus happenings

ill drop by always to be in touch with you here.

I guess mabenta products mo kc your forum is on top of Food products :)

Yah All kind of chicks kc free country dito mostly western people ang andito. Madami disco at club party every friday. Hanap connection so we can do biz dito for added income plus happenings

free country , u mean have freedom and liberated ??? wow mukhang mali ang move ko sa ROC ah , cge keep in touch .

like to inform the bro's and sistah's here that by mid of oct , i will be staying abroad and my cousin's be handling the transactions again , so all procedures and contact details remain the same ... thanks

for those who wants to see items with photos click the link below , to read FR's just back read some pages . thanks a lot. :thumbsupsmiley:

pls order ahead of your schedule fights , it's rainy season , so the enhancers can reach you in time. :headsetsmiley:

Edited by profX

Ordered the Heaven pills a few weeks ago...but I've been so busy lately that I've only had until recently to try 'em. I've tried the scorpion pills before, but those gave me a really bad headache, higher body temp, and made my eyes really sensitive to light. The Heaven pills work great! No headaches or change higher body temp--my only complaint is that it still caused some slight discomfort to the light, but not as much as before. Otherwise, works like a charm!

Ordered the Heaven pills a few weeks ago...but I've been so busy lately that I've only had until recently to try 'em. I've tried the scorpion pills before, but those gave me a really bad headache, higher body temp, and made my eyes really sensitive to light. The Heaven pills work great! No headaches or change higher body temp--my only complaint is that it still caused some slight discomfort to the light, but not as much as before. Otherwise, works like a charm!

hi thirteen , it's long time that i thought you will never FR na , anyway pls do another FR after you have the 2nd try , by that time your body will adjusted to adopt it.

thanks. :thumbsupsmiley:

FLASH ...there was a delay delivery incident past days , a package was submitted last fri that it was supposed to rich the client the very next day, unfortunately it was stormy that saturday , no info of why that LBC didn't deliver it on sunday though the address is malate only and that yesterday was holiday . just this morning i recv'd a text informing me that the package had been accepted and thanking me for doing trust business.

i replied and apologized for the delay even it was not my control over the courier . thankfully the buyer a mtc member is not in rush and have anticipated weeks and this week is his big day...

FYI ... i will be leaving again by mid oct , so im putting up a 50% OFF on the 2 LOVE DOLLS left , original asking price was 9k now it's p4500

avail 2 different full size sex dolls . ( one model capable of doing BJ)

( sex dolls have many purposes can be as gifts for person who have everything , use as 3som, use for pratice and adventure)...

The new 3rd generation hot doll

(your best partner in bed)

• Distinctive and seal for protection included is a free vibrating tongue.

• A high quality doll for all sizes.

• A complete face feature and a soft teeth for extra pleasure.

• A realistic super soft mouth and breast.

• New improve design for both water and air sacks.

• 6 big functions and a real vagina canal like.

• With warming temp in vagina is 37.5 degress.

* 9k each + p500 cargo ( approx 5 feet tall , fully functionable,

pussy , assh , mouth ,mashable nipples and boobs ,

vibration effects and moaning sounds . ( class A type silicon and skin ,

non- toxic.) hindi kadiri at hindi nakakasuka ( inflate via air or water ) ( colored hair)

1 more item coming , 3 units only

advance features than those earlier models

*2 sim card active real time

*larger LCD screen 3" / 3.5" with rich color.

* bluetooth connectivity

*2 cam (front & back)

*2mp yun main cam

*3D speaker sounds

price will be finalize upon the units be with me , to make it more less expensive price will differ w warranty or with out.

definitely it will beat out the old 1.3mp na 2.5" lcd with out bluetooth.

post-55734-1187963833.jpg

post-55734-1187963902.jpg

Edited by profX