Profx Seasonal Products

profX

thanks for goin in details for all ur products. well, i don't think u hav to behav since ur d FATHER n THE OWNER OF THIS THREAD. as they say go ahead n multiply - it means go do it when ur young n still hav the power n time to do it.

same ang tag line ko sa last line mo , the thing is i nave to bal my cash over my extra culicular activity. :D

hindi ko pa na try yun freebies mo na heaven pills, sa pag uwi ko pa, natapon pa yun dalawang caps, hindi kc nakasama sa bote yun heaven pills...anyway tnx for the freebies :cool:

ganun , it's seperated para makita mo and naka plastic pa ! , cge will wait for your feedback be sure lang to post ah ! :hypocritesmiley: ta ta :cool: :thumbsupsmiley:

by the way guys my cousin (runner) might have plans for his vacation also , kaya buy early don't wait till summer or holy week !!! :hypocritesmiley:

breaking news for female use !!!

China's first liquid condom went on sale today after the country's health and drugs administration formally gave the hi-tech prophylactic the thumbs-up, the China Daily reports.

Dubbed the Nanometer-silver Cryptomorphic Condom (NCC), it's designed for female rather than male usage. The condom-in-a-can is essentially an antiseptic foam spray that the manufacturer claims forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

It's not known who makes the NCC, but Beijing-based Chinese-Canadian condom maker Blue Cross Biomedical has been touting something along these lines for a while now. It maintains its spray-in condom "can effectively k*ll gynaecological disease pathogens such as staphylococcus aureus, Candida, coliform bacillus, and can prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

"It can remain in the vagina for a long time without destroying the vagina's chemical balance," the company adds. "Daily use of this product can help maintain genital hygiene and prevent infection by pathogens".

The condom's antibacterial properties presumably arise from the nano-particles of silver incorporated into the spray. Or do they? In South Korea last week, the Korea Consumer Protection Board (KCPB) lambasted local washing machine vendors for claiming their products, which are coated internally - not unlike... - with a nano-silver spray, k*ll 99.9 per cent of germs in the wash.

Not quite, said the KCPB - it's the hot washing water that's killing the bacteria, not the coating.

And, judging by the photo, we can't help thinking at least some customers will find applying the product more stimulating that actually putting it through its paces. Making whether it actually works or not a somewhat moot point. ®

post-55734-1174146772.jpg

Edited by profX
breaking news for female use !!!

China's first liquid condom went on sale today after the country's health and drugs administration formally gave the hi-tech prophylactic the thumbs-up, the China Daily reports.

Dubbed the Nanometer-silver Cryptomorphic Condom (NCC), it's designed for female rather than male usage. The condom-in-a-can is essentially an antiseptic foam spray that the manufacturer claims forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

It's not known who makes the NCC, but Beijing-based Chinese-Canadian condom maker Blue Cross Biomedical has been touting something along these lines for a while now. It maintains its spray-in condom "can effectively k*ll gynaecological disease pathogens such as staphylococcus aureus, Candida, coliform bacillus, and can prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

"It can remain in the vagina for a long time without destroying the vagina's chemical balance," the company adds. "Daily use of this product can help maintain genital hygiene and prevent infection by pathogens".

The condom's antibacterial properties presumably arise from the nano-particles of silver incorporated into the spray. Or do they? In South Korea last week, the Korea Consumer Protection Board (KCPB) lambasted local washing machine vendors for claiming their products, which are coated internally - not unlike... - with a nano-silver spray, k*ll 99.9 per cent of germs in the wash.

Not quite, said the KCPB - it's the hot washing water that's killing the bacteria, not the coating.

And, judging by the photo, we can't help thinking at least some customers will find applying the product more stimulating that actually putting it through its paces. Making whether it actually works or not a somewhat moot point. ®

not sure yet if maplantsa ko yun deal w the supplier , if ever para madala ko here , large bracket kc! :mtc:

sana ma dala mo yan , para magbabare na ako !!!

bro ubos na stocks ko , time to order ulit,

kaya lang bro, dami reklamo sa scorpion masakit daw uli nila, ulo sa ibabaw ha :D , pero buy pa rin sila :D :D :D , hehehe sulit din kc pag ginamit mo

thants what i'm worried of headache to some , inform them to drink gatorade or paracetemol paramawala agad. but my suggestion is to get the "heaven" !!! :hypocritesmiley:

FYI my cousin will be having his vacation 2days before "holyweek" meaning no transaction ok. :grr:

hi there prof., ngayon nalng ulit napadaan d2., musta na? hehe.., di p ko makaorder ng scorpion medyo dami pa stock dun sa inorder ko dating bulk hehe., anyway i might try your heaven pills one of this day mukhang astig din sya :hypocritesmiley: thanks :mtc:

hi ankle_breaker eto nga yun gusto ko ihinto "scorpion" kaso bigla naman na re-candle ang demand , mga newbie do text if may stock , ang suggest ko heaven na agad , kso may mga solid FAN na tong "scorpion" sagot nila kahit magkaheadache okey lang , sulit naman daw kapalit doon sa bout nila ! :hypocritesmiley: :rolleyes: :thumbsupsmiley:

buti nalang na retain mo yun scorpion dami ko oorderin nyan, :D

i much like heaven pills ang galeng ng effect sa akin , came from vigan office outtings , damn 2 nights of hardcore action , though my workmates took scorpion and he had a little headache but sulit daw ang effect sa dick nya .

thanks for not pick these 2 out !

i much like heaven pills ang galeng ng effect sa akin , came from vigan office outtings , damn 2 nights of hardcore action , though my workmates took scorpion and he had a little headache but sulit daw ang effect sa dick nya .

thanks for not pick these 2 out !

thanks for the FR keep it coming , malay mo sa pang 50 FR mo sa thread ko :mtc: , may bonus ka sa akin on your next purchase :cool: hahahahahaha

Edited by profX