Profx Seasonal Products

profX

kelan ka magkakaron ulet ng stock ng ria vibra?

im planning to buy one eh...

pm me for details  :thumbsupsmiley:

hunky_ha2002

it's gona be a long long wait , bec the source set a quota 2000pcs for the ria , i have the caress de GOLD its a strap on type for asian size 1' &1/4 dia down. w out any 001 cd. p250 each

*washable silicon skin

*replacesable batt

*reusable till it wear out

for a no hang over bout , my advice is have 3 pcs use simultanously. each ring vibrates 15min to 20mins . batt life differs , from the factor to shipping to storage to handling.

Edited by profX
hi pare,

well, long tym no see. any new products aside from the super scorpion? PM me pag u got a new product profx. and i got the goodies ard 7pm last night. just in tym for my casual hunting tonight.

thanks for being on time always, PROFX :thumbsupsmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:

helo suki

yup , ayaw ko mawalan ka nang bala eh .... :cool:

its rainy season , kapag may bagyo o any kind of calamities that contributes to the delay eh hindi ko kasalanan ah. :lol:

your one of a value regulars , sympre i will pm u if ever a new item

hunky_ha2002

it's gona be a long long wait , bec the source set a quota 2000pcs for the ria , i have the caress de GOLD its a strap on type for asian size 1' &1/4 dia down. w out any 001 cd. p250 each

*washable silicon skin

*replacesable batt

*reusable till it wear out

for a no hang over bout , my advice is have 3 pcs use simultanously. each ring vibrates 15min to 20mins . batt life differs , from the factor to shipping to storage to handling.

Prof!

may picture ka ba nun? penge naman ako ng link, thanks... :cool:

profx... ask ko po kung what is the difference between scorpion and santi? they said that Scorpion is for quick hardon effects and Santi is for long term. can you pm me also the price, how to order it and ur contact number. thanks...  :D  :cool:  :mtc:

parehas sila male enhancer, yun SCORPION (1-2cps)30 mins after taking ready na , kahit busog pwdi.

sa SB (3caps)one hour after taking, ndi pwdi busog. if busog wait 1 hr for digestion , then again 1 hour for the pills (2 hrs).

mas makaktipid sa SCORPION kpag 1 cap kada fight (6caps/pack) 6x

sa SB 3caps recomended (9caps) 3x

same sila long term , try mo 2 caps sa scorpion kahit 12 hrs check in kulang. :thumbsupsmiley:

hi prof,

well, my friend peter will be home today. n i've given ur no# to him try to facilitate his orders coz 4days lang sya sa manila.

thanks again n i stil got 1pack of scorpion left. tym out muna coz may sinat ako this few days.

bye bye n more power to all the angels here [-x

:hypocritesmiley: :evil: :P *redhead

[

HI, PROF,

THANKS A LOT. NAKAALIS NA SI PEDRO. WELL SAYANG AT NAUBUSAN KA NG AROUSAL WATER YAN PAMAN ANG PINAGMAMALAKI KO SA FRIEND KO. IBA TALAGA PAG NAHALUAN NG AROUSAL WATER ANG MGA MAHIYAIN NAGIGING WILD.

OK TIL HERE N GOT TO GET BACK TO WORK.

GOODAFTERNOON SA MGA BUDDIES SA FORUM NA ITO. :thumbsupsmiley: :wub:

Profx magkano nga uli yung scorpion pills? Saka pano delivery and payment.

boss pmed you already.

[

HI, PROF,

THANKS A LOT. NAKAALIS NA SI PEDRO. WELL SAYANG AT NAUBUSAN KA NG AROUSAL WATER YAN PAMAN ANG PINAGMAMALAKI KO SA FRIEND KO. IBA TALAGA PAG NAHALUAN NG AROUSAL WATER ANG MGA MAHIYAIN NAGIGING WILD.

OK TIL HERE N GOT TO GET BACK TO WORK.

GOODAFTERNOON SA MGA BUDDIES SA FORUM NA ITO.  :thumbsupsmiley:  :wub:

yup, he wanted 40 bottles, but i gave 15 only the rest are reserved by 1 lister . anyway thanks :D

inform me ahead , so i can keep you guys updated w the stocks !

guys i like to add info's on "scorpion" (specially to those lister experiencing headache ) there is a lister who's very satisfied and had made his 4th re-orders ... wants to share a tip on preventing a sideeffect to occur , he says "drinking water all tru out the bout keeps the headache away" i requested him for an FR , but he just wanted to be anonymous and ask me to post his words!

thanks for the feed :D

personally i haven't experience side effect on both male enhancers , i do drink water or juices on brakes , the thing is it makes my sword rigid stiff. :lol:

Edited by profX
yup, avail !  :D  saan na tambayan , doon sa hilera ng rizal ? last tym may bebot nakatambay kso yun pimp ang lumapit. ndi ko tinuloy

hi prof,

senxa na, kuha sana ko this week kaya lang pasukan e. naubos ang budget. by next week, sure na. Tolits tsaka All Star lang napupuntahan ko lately dun sa Rizal e. Unwind lang ako dun. Hindi ang nagpipickup dun kasi dami bad experiences ako nalalaman hehehe. nway, contact kita pag kukuha na ko. dating gawi hehehe. Dun pala sa scorpion, nakakaranas din ako ng headache. Try ko yung pag-inum ng maraming water kaya lang baka maihi naman ako during fight hahaha

last time i was at the backside of that hotel entrance silahis , near the corner w a stoplight, there were 2 bebots na tipo ko (demure appearance & fragile), after i said hello , the pimp suddenly butt in . ang dungis pa ...nakakawalang gana.

k arch ,text me ahead.

Edited by profX
it's rainy season , reminder place your order early , not just 1 day before your fight ! i had experienced 3x already , a lister from marinduque received his items 3 to 4 days after . both of us complained , LBC blamed it on bad weather and floods . Edited by profX
Prof,

Bkit di ko makontak number mo???

PM mo naman saken number mo ulit..baka mali nakuha ko eh...darating misis ko from Korea and cguradong mapapalaban ako ng husto kaya gusto ko umorder sa u..tagal na eh...tnx in advance...

sent u pm , i can't recall your usernym , seems to me your usernym is new to my ear. :hypocritesmiley:

hi prof , hw are yah? i wanted to inform yo, that i banged the 5th prospect of magbarkadas last week. the long drollllllll was over. the silence was broken and it was her curiousness, listening to stories from her 4 friends , that brought her forward .

anyway while inside the shower room , i can't control my self and was mashing her breast and body till i reach her flower , i knelt down press my tonque, moaning sounds coming out of her, i played with her flower for more than 20 mins , she was pushing my face away saying she's cumming but i insisted ... then she risine me up ... i just waited for her in the bed , she was surprised to see my dick still erected, she then repay the favor giving BBBJ , ride's me , for almost 40mins , we reach climax at the same time, i told her , i have to had5 pops ... w a devil look , she said ok ... so on and on, i was on my 4th round , doing the doggy , missionary alternately ... she was screaming that she wants to die in heaven.

i replied wait till i have my 4th pop , for merely an hour then i cum. she whisper to me "DAMN GOOD damn good" she had multi orgasm ... yesterday she text me and asking for a rematch.

thanks to you , i now have to set schedules w the 5 barkadas seperately ...

hi prof  , hw are yah? i wanted to inform yo, that i banged the 5th prospect of magbarkadas last week. the long drollllllll was over.  the silence was broken and it was her curiousness, listening to stories from her 4 friends , that brought her forward .

anyway while inside the shower room , i can't control my self and  was mashing her breast and body till i reach her flower , i knelt down press my tonque, moaning sounds coming out of her, i played with her flower for more than 20 mins , she was pushing my face away saying she's cumming but i insisted ... then she risine me up ... i just waited for her in the bed , she was surprised to see my dick still erected, she then repay the favor giving BBBJ , ride's me , for almost 40mins , we reach climax at the same time, i told her , i have to had5 pops ... w a devil look , she said ok  ... so on and on, i was on my 4th round , doing the doggy , missionary alternately ... she was screaming that she wants to die in heaven.

i replied wait till i have my 4th pop , for merely an hour then i cum. she whisper to me "DAMN GOOD damn good"  she had multi orgasm ...  yesterday she text me and asking for a rematch.

thanks to you , i now have to set schedules w the 5 barkadas seperately ...

hey man , for sure you are very happy up to now, how come on this girl , no A.W. mentioned? :heart: