thanks for the feedback i did post 6months test just to be extra sure. and it turned out negative thats a relief now its my time to move on with life.

good for you ! but it doesn't mean that you are immune from the virus, better have a protected sex next time than be sorry for the rest of your life!

btw, you can browse this site which i think would give everyone a better understanding of HIV infection

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite

happy new year MTC !!!!!

Guest jbalingit

sa tingin nyo ba if i had unprotected sex sa girl na pipick upin ko sa harrison plaza maafect ako?

ano ba signs ng isang infected na girl with aids/std?

paano ko malalaman na clean sya?

gusto ko ko kasi live

wala ba akonh magagawa para makita kung madami ung girl o hindi?

Well, wala talaga. If you want to take the risk then go ahead and do it live.

You can always have yourself tested for STDs and HIV later but better be prepared when the tests come out positive.

It's actually your choice dude. Better be safe than sorry for the rest of your life.

posible ba na may std kung after mag ejaculate may lumabas na dugo sa penis?

pls help.

I'm not really an expert on this topic but generally STD comes with discharge, bleeding may be due to other factor/s that may affect your genitalia,prostate and or urinary bladder, can either be a stone,tumor,trauma or maybe std... then again, just to be sure.... consult your nearest urologist .... :mtc:

Edited by otitismedia
how would i know if the girl im gona pick up has std?

may physical proof ba?

smelly pussy?

etc?

Well considering your post in the Penis Enlargment thread:
have sex with all kinds of girls

college girls,MPA's,MILFS,pick up girls

lahat na :thumbsupsmiley:

sex every day makes every day okay

live is better

i always do live

condoms sucks

no fun

You probably already have caught something.

Hello, brains, are you in there?

Edited by IQ Zero
for info lang mga sir.

if someone with hsv 1 gives you oral sex can you be infected orally (no kissing)?

it would be a help if replied on.

thanks

HSV1 infections usually occur around the mouth, lips, nose and face and is transmitted by contact with infected saliva (no contact with infected saliva, no infection). However, please take note that HSV1 can also cause painful viral lesions around the fingers or fingernails called herpetic whitlow. Small breaks in the skin or cuticle allow the virus to enter the tissues and establish an infection.

to the medical experts:

ok bayung benzylpenicillin potasium(penbid) and rifampicin for TULO?

Kung sa tingin mo nahawa ka ng tulo, mas maganda na kumunsulta ka sa duktor kesa sumubok uminom ng kung anu-anong gamot na di ka naman sigurado na makakagaling sa iyo. Unang-una, siguraduhin mo muna na tulo yan at hindi ibang sakit.

how would i know if the girl im gona pick up has std?

may physical proof ba?

smelly pussy?

etc?

There's no way dude. Good luck.

Edited by mwah

just had my regular physical check up with 2 doctors (1 physician and 1 urologist) post my std scare. since i noticed some very very small bumps in my penis glans 4 months ago. it didn't increase in size but kind of annoying hindi naman siya bulky or yung mararamdaman pag hinihimas pero makikita mo na meron siya na masmaliit pa sa. both of them said its nothing to worry about. so is it really safe to safe not to worry about it?

A Wart is an abnormal skin condition, a Dermatologist should handle this with no problem at all. They specialize on "THE LARGEST PART OF THE BODY" - Your Skin.... They are not limited to facial treatments only. So if you have problems which involves your skin (STD/STI or NOT) you can check with your Dermatologist. Good Day.

If you have genital warts, dont postpone and go see your doctor. HPV virus can be really persistent, the longer that you let it unattended, it burrows deeper in your skin and these can grow fast. My best friend learned that. Though the wart was actually small, they had to incise it three times and it keeps on growing back again, meaning it has taken deep root. The doctor prescribed a cautery but that meant hitting the operating table with all the nurses. To think it was teeny weeny wart. Despite the cautery, the wart came back in the same spot. TCA proved effective after that.

Nakakapraning naman magbasa nito..........I've always use condoms when I have sex but I've always had bbbj........I've always thought that I'm covered already as long as the cd doesn't break.....I wish someone would come up with a test kit that can detect the presence of HIV and herpes immediately so that we can administer it to the girl before having sex with her........ :blush:

Nakakapraning naman magbasa nito..........I've always use condoms when I have sex but I've always had bbbj........I've always thought that I'm covered already as long as the cd doesn't break.....I wish someone would come up with a test kit that can detect the presence of HIV and herpes immediately so that we can administer it to the girl before having sex with her........ :blush:

meron naman test kit eh, kaya lang ano sasabihin mo sa girl ? heto test ka muna bago kita kan$%^ !!!!

baka ito ang isagot saiyo, sabay kaya tayo mag-test ?????!!!!!!! hehehehe !!!! :lol:

Sigh....

I just tested positive for herpes. watch out from getting BBBJ from MP's

Sorry to hear that...if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take for the symptoms to come out?? and what are the symptoms for you??? Heard different people experience different symptoms...and some don't even expereince any.....