Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Yes I am, kasi nga experiment. You have to minimize the variables. That is why you see those shows having similar experiments use only one model, with two different looks, to minimize the variables, i.e. one observer might prefer someone with rounder eyes to almond-shaped, or dark hair to blond hair.

That is what you call the "control" in an experiment

Ergo you use only Brad Pitt with two different looks, or Manny Pacquiao with two different looks. Cannot be Brad Pitt vs Manny Pacquiao, too many variables!

a good looking guy is still going to be good looking.

But what is "ugly"? Again, there are too many variables, that is why you have to use only one model for the experiment.

Someone unattractive physically - bentot, mahal, pokwang,chokoleit, etc. Someone who when even stripped naked wouldn't arouse you.

Those examples would mean nothing, coz of the variables! Kilala mo ba cno mga kasabayan ni Chito, baka mas pangit pa sa kanya. Cno kasabayan ni Seal?

Kailangan ba may kasabayan? Compare mo na lang sa mga previous guys that they used to date or maybe someone that would prefer to date in the future.

I disagree, coz women are more emotionally invested in relationships, it's part of their biochemistry. We are assuming na nahulog na yung girl sa "ugly" guy right?

And what does that say about the girl, na tinapon lng ni "ugly" guy? I would presume na mas masakit ang ma-reject ng ugly guy!

You'd assume that. But I doubt it. The "ugly" guy is replaceable. The girl might be harder to replace. But I'd say that assumption is wrong if meron kapalit na better looking guy at the minimum.

Pag pinalitan ka ng pangit, masakit ba or ok lang? Pag pinalit ka sa mas guwapo, mas mayaman, mas influential etc - parang mas acceptable for you.

Pero kung pangit eh, fall in love nga sana :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its because different people have different tastes. An ugly guy may look ugly to a girl but attractive and appealing to another.

Here's why ugly guys (as the world percieves them to be) get the hot girls:1. These ugly guys are more brave to approach and talk to women. Malakas ang loob nila. Walang hiya hiya. This alone increases their chances of landing a hot chick. 1/20 chicks, 19 sila binasted ka, but the 1 of the 20 nagustuhan ka. 2. Guy is just simply rich.

Most cases i believe, is reason #1. Tried and tested through the years. Walang nabago sa style nila.

Maybe because some women think that this guy is willing to marry them. I think women in general have this wedding day goal (short term). It's one day of your life. It doesn't define the rest of your life. It's actually the days after your wedding that is more important.

If they thought further into the future, maybe they would think about how their children would look like :) I see this sometimes with those who look for foreigners thinking that their offspring would be better than their combination. Of course it's hit and miss. But then I think you'll have better chances. Also how some short guys want to marry a taller girl so that their kids have a higher chance of becoming less vertically challenged instead of relying on their own genes.

Edited by friendly0603

Ugly guys tend to put it all out there, no veiled attempts at being cool. This serves them well both in the dating scene and in their careers. If you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain, what's gonna stop you from going for it right?