Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

why handsome men fall for ugly women? ano kaya...

i don't wanna use the term ugly lalo na sa babae,sabihin nalang natin,yung mga di kagandahan. ;)

Kasi yung mga babaeng hindi kagandahan sila yung kadalasang malambing at maasikaso tsaka ubod ng bait.

Mga magagandang babae kasi karamihan is feelingera eh,akala nila lahat ng lalake hahabulin sila.

So usually mga nag-iinarte.

i don't wanna use the term ugly lalo na sa babae,sabihin nalang natin,yung mga di kagandahan. ;)

Kasi yung mga babaeng hindi kagandahan sila yung kadalasang malambing at maasikaso tsaka ubod ng bait.

Mga magagandang babae kasi karamihan is feelingera eh,akala nila lahat ng lalake hahabulin sila.

How i wish all men have the same thought.

i agree. BOW DOWN to ndn!!! yeeheee :wub: sarap naman marinig ito sa mga guys. sana lahat hindi

kasing babaw mag isip ng ibang lalake dyan. :unsure:

how poor. sana balang araw magmature rin kayo. -_-

kasi seeing a maganda/panget guy; vice versa is beyong physical looks.

sometimes, it has something to do with the common things they enjoy being together,

the common interests, and the mutuality between two parties. :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

Some ugly take advantage of beautiful women. Like after being heartbroken, time to swoop in. :) Ang mahirap pa tuluy-tuloy hanggang mabuntis para ma-trap lang sa kanya at baka matauhan/magising at iwan siya.

Hindi lahat ng ugly men are faithful. Some of them are players too.

But the common comments I hear are: rich, nice car, - the last one if he has none of those - he must have a big dick. hahahaha! nothing like an extreme orgasm to make a woman forget all her qualifications in a man.

For the not so pretty women, must have smoking bod, maasikaso, she takes care of her man in all ways. Wala ng hahanapin pa. :)

Edited by complicated8

Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men? Why does this happen? -- Ang swerte ko na rin for falling inlove with a good looking guy. Haha. Im not particular sa looks (plastic), mahalaga saming mga babae yung mabait ang guy, 'galante' or, tipong paimpress sa date, presentable at clean, ay neat pala.

because some good-looking men also fall for unfortunate-looking women... rolleyes.gif

may balance sa mundo... at marunong ang Diyos... di naman lahat ng magandang katangian, ibibigay sa isang tao...

ang importante diyan ay kung ano yung pinakamahahalagang bagay sa yo, matagpuan mo sa isang tao lang.

kung masaya ka sa kanya at sya sa iyo, hindi na importante ang sasabihin ng ibang tao... tutal, hindi naman sila ang pakikisamahan mo...

• 2 weeks later...

If there were no ugly men like me, there would be no comparisons by which women could define their preferences in males. We do serve a purpose. And as Frank Zappa put it, there are more of us ugly motherf#&kers on earth than you good-looking people, or something like that. So there you are. :D

Edited by JHP

Meron akong friend na gusto lang nya magkababy , and ayaw nya mag-asawa so

ang mga nilalandi nya eh GWAPO/MAY ITSURA lang , this just for the sake of having a handsome/pretty children.

Ayaw nya magpakasal kase alam nyang ANG MGA GWAPO MANLOLOKO!

So it means,Most of the PANGETS are not manloloko :)

I said MOST ha not ALL:P

May mga Pangit/Feeling gwapo na lalaki din talagang ang kapal kapal ng mukha, ang galing mambola at ang galing mambilog ng ulo ng babae, iaalay ang buwan nangongolekta lang pala grrr kapal tlaga, may maipagmalaki lang sa katropa at masabing POGI SILA, na dinaig pa nila ang mga gwapo .. hahaha

Edited by BornAtNight

a beautiful woman falls for a less attractive man because unlike men women admittedly go for the physical but do not prolong on the that standard. she looks for someone who can love her and will be able to give the love that she deserves. she needs someone witty and and make her feel like she's the queen of the world.

but scientifically be we male or female we always look for someone younger and more attractive as we feel we must improve the species.

but with true love, no matter how one looks, the person we love will always be the most beautiful in our eyes.

a beautiful woman falls for a less attractive man because unlike men women admittedly go for the physical but do not prolong on the that standard. she looks for someone who can love her and will be able to give the love that she deserves. she needs someone witty and and make her feel like she's the queen of the world.

but scientifically be we male or female we always look for someone younger and more attractive as we feel we must improve the species.

but with true love, no matter how one looks, the person we love will always be the most beautiful in our eyes.

very well said tessa idol talaga kita :D