Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Money, Car ? Most of the time yes but its not all that. I knew several fine looking girls fall for ugly guys na di naman mayaman. Siguro applicable to sa mga Highschool girls pero as they mature they will go beyong looks and money. I guess its more on how they treat the ladies. Siguro they tend to overcompensate kasi panget nga sila. Girls loves the special treatment, the attention, the thought of them being put on a pedestal by men. I realized the hard truth kasi I got replaced by a panget and poor guy.

I took for granted all th signal that my girls cheating on me kasi I know this guy wouldnt have a chance againts me. Hes short hes maiitim and chubby plus hes poor. Imagine pag nagpapaalam yung gf ko na manuod sila ng sine okey lang ako ng okey, kumain sa labas okey lang ng okey mag punta sa batangas sa house ng guy okey pa rin ako ng okey. Class mate naman kasi sila. Pero was I wrong my girl falling for this guy. The reason I am being an over confident dick. She thought that I dont care for her that much when this guy e nagpapaalila sa kanya kulang na lang inumin ihi nya. Literally putting her on the pedestal. Ako I am a dick, sobrang busy sa career, Basketball, my cars (pinag ko commute ko yon dahil sobra baba kotse ko baku baku sa school nya). Kaya when she broke up with me dahil sila na nga nung una ayaw ko pumayag but in the end I understood her. Thats a major wake up call in my life that I made severe adjustment. I was thankful that happened kasi it made me a better person. It made me me more mature in dealing with women. Now Married but I still dont understand them pero ateast peace time pa rin kasi I seldom argue with them.

Siguro what women want is a guy they can talk to. As in my sense Kausap. Mahirap naman listen lang ng listen. Dapat you can carry a decent conversation plus humor. Yung ang killer sa mga Chicks.

Money.. cars.. career.. and TRUST

I had all except the last... she was a player..she didnt want to change.. I kept on catching her cheating on me or denying me as a bf to her chat/txmates or friends..

It was a tough 3 mos. I loved only her and it all went crumbled because of trust.

It's all about math. There are more ugly men than good looking men in Manila.

Second, women don't necessarily prioritize looks when looking for a partner. They want security, be it in the form of how she is handled, or money, or maturity of the partner.

It's convenient for anyone to say it's the cars or the money. I've seen a lot of homely looking guys nail pretty women because they know how to handle ladies, not because of what they've got in the bank.

Fight the stereotype thinking dudes! Cheers!

It's all about the MONEY, CARS, JEWELS etc. etc.! Kahit gaano ka kapangit basta maraming pera ang pangit na lalaki ay gwapo ka sa paningin ng magandang babae.

Ex. Ung mayamang haciendero sa tarlac na kamag-anak nung Ex-president of the Philippines. Mestiza na half spanish ang asawa niya tapos magaganda yung mga anak niya na naging model ng isang sikat na relos and damit galing Germany / Switzerland.

Watch that National Geographic channel or ung BBC na documentaries about the Human Life.

Wala din yung mga good conversationalist or BOLERO for short BASTA PERA, PERA, PERA, PERA, PERA lang nakita sayo yan ang totoo tol.

Ka-ching!$$$$$PPPPPPP

Edited by D. Sanchez
It's all about math. There are more ugly men than good looking men in Manila.

Second, women don't necessarily prioritize looks when looking for a partner. They want security, be it in the form of how she is handled, or money, or maturity of the partner.

It's convenient for anyone to say it's the cars or the money. I've seen a lot of homely looking guys nail pretty women because they know how to handle ladies, not because of what they've got in the bank.

Fight the stereotype thinking dudes! Cheers!

this is the most sensible post I've seen in this thread... :thumbsupsmiley:

men should stop blaming cars, money or the sense of humor and start developing their own game...

lamang naman pala kayo sa looks department e, so stop being jealous and start getting the ladies... :cool:

may friend ako..model material at pretty tlga but her bf is grabe

fanet tlga..nanghihinayang tlga ako sa kanya.

all of her frends are against the guy kasi aside from

ugly eh married pa!! lintek na yan..

as ive observed, sawa na raw siya sa pogi

kasi babaero daw.. aray. so i guess, sa fanet namn

siya maybe to get even or try something new. haay.

sometimes, it pays to be fanet.

Its not that simple. I consider myself not a handsome man, di rin naman pangit. I can somehow see your point na minsan, if you see a drop-dead gorgeous chick with an ugly dude, mapapa uy-ay ka. Pero, no offense to the not so handsome crowd, kung *ugly* ka dapat may mga compensating factors kang alam, kungdi wala ka nang laban. Marami namang *ugly* na sweet talker naman o kaya borderline sugar-daddy (galante ang correct term). Yung iba naman ay may panahon and they know that they're not so good looking kaya they have not else to loose, kaya go! Minsan kasi kung sino pa yung guwapo, siya pa yung madaling mag-giveup, with the *marami pang iba na nagkakandarapa sakin* mentality. Kaya mga dudes, pag nakakita kayo na naglalakad na nakaholding hands pa pero medyo alangan kasi yung girl ay goddess at yung guy ay *mere mortal*, wag kayong magtawa. May alas na hawak yung guy! Di lang natin alam.

:mtc:

One of the first things I've learned about courtship and relationships is this: never ever asssume that just because a woman is beautiful, means she is in a relationship. this knowledge has served me well. :)

it's quite incredible that most guys, both good-looking and ugly, automatically assume that beauty precludes availability. it's not "ugliness" that's the key: it's dash, daring, and fearlessness.

One of the first things I've learned about courtship and relationships is this: never ever asssume that just because a woman is beautiful, means she is in a relationship. this knowledge has served me well. :)

it's quite incredible that most guys, both good-looking and ugly, automatically assume that beauty precludes availability. it's not "ugliness" that's the key: it's dash, daring, and fearlessness.

And yeah! :cool: i like men who are agressive a bit and brainy ones at that...actually i'm NOT in a relationship and that is something is it? :boo: i think men get intimidated with beauty..just that men fear rejection and experience unrequited love....actually beautiful women are as insecure as ugly women....everyone are so insceure just to say hello.....

Because more than anything, we women look beyond the face and the body (unlike men!).

Personally, I like intelligent men who will think outside the box yet remain funny and amusing.

Thats a fatal combination.

Oh wait. But thats like saying im beautiful.

Im not. Im just mouthing off.

Personally, I like intelligent men who will think outside the box yet remain funny and amusing.

'coz ugly men have (sometimes) better package maybe and are good lovers:-) he..he..he

this thread brings a tear to my eye

god bless girls like you

thing is I'm not intelligent

i think these ugly men are the most sexiest men alive....coz they got style and they got intelligence... :P

i made a research and come up with this theory hahaha :D i found out that some not all but almost all nadin good looking guys are proud people...they are afraid to get rejected and in that case they have low self confidence when they meet gorgeous women... kaya they settle for girls who are 7-8 rating lang

while the ugly or not looking guys base it on their personality, achievments(if any), bombard the girl with material stuff, and syempre they need to wear nice clothes para d lang sa mukha titingin yung girl n kadate..

so the gorgeous girl who is waiting for the good looking guy to approach her, but because of the low self esteem of the guy he will not take the risk of getting rejected....now the gorgeous girl might then think that she is not a bomb shell because d sya pinapansin ng g.l.g. (ggoog looking guy) so along came mr below average guy thinking he has nothing to loose so....kaching the ugly guy gets the bombshell girl while the glg settle for the ordinary girl =]

peace!

observation lang

depende yan i think, beauty or ugly is in the eye of the beholder... minsan badtrip ka dahil imbis na ikaw ang sinagot eh yung isa ang sinagot , so para ndi sumama loob mo masyado eh sasabihin ng friends mo na mas gwapo ka naman sa kanya etc... minsan guys takot pumuri sa kapwa guys kasi baka isipin na bading cla.. be confident wit ur masculinity. yun lang.

this thread brings a tear to my eye

god bless girls like you

thing is I'm not intelligent

Remember what I said about false humility?

Youre not only smart, Larry. Youre a smart-ass too.

Thats a POTENTIALLY fatal combination if you ask me.

LOL.

Edited by Joie