1816 replies to this topic

#41 vibette

vibette

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 10:30 AM

watched xmen2 last night. sobrang galing!!! don't read artcfa's spoiler kung manonood pa lang kayo ;) may xmen3 pa kaya???

xerex...mamaya siguro panonoorin ko na... :P

#42 ryantakaba

ryantakaba

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Meeting...up...with the ladies who are interesting.

Posted 02 May 2003 - 10:31 AM

ganda niyan!!! kahit ako nabilib sa stunts nila eh. nice hair!!!

opening sequence...un ba ung ..why do birds suddenly appear...?

I've been waiting for months since the trailer came out sa AXN for So Close! I got the pirated VCD pero ampangit! Can't wait for it to come out sa big screen....

Why do birds suddenly appear
everytime you are near
Just like me
they long to be
close to you....
(guns firing in the background)

#43 vibette

vibette

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 10:33 AM

I've been waiting for months since the trailer came out sa AXN for So Close! I got the pirated VCD pero ampangit! Can't wait for it to come out sa big screen....

Why do birds suddenly appear
everytime you are near
Just like me
they long to be
close to you....
(guns firing in the background)

got a dvd copy for only 80 pesos...sa coastal mall...ganda ng copy...pati sounds nakuha...

#44 seraphim

seraphim

celestial exile

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:outdoors, bar hopping, photography, diving, biking...

Posted 02 May 2003 - 10:54 AM

saw anger management last night. hilarious :D

X2 the other night and about time wolverine started kicking ass and taking names. pity those troopers - they never knew what hit them. cool din assault ni nightcrawler sa white house

#45 d3ckard

d3ckard

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 02 May 2003 - 12:31 PM

d3ckard: where did you get that DVD? good ol' greenhills? is the copy ok? ive heard lots of good reviews about that movie. ill have to buy myself a copy :D

ive been watching asian movies lately. So CLose is quite entertaining except for the last part. anyone knows where i can get a copy of in the mood for love?

bought my copy of infernal affairs at quiapo for P65, dvd release quality. am sure dealers at "good 'ol greenhills" carry this as well. :)

as for in the mood for love, i have yet to see any P-copies of this film, but i think you can get an original vcd / dvd of this film at ongpin - mei-ah video store.

other notable chinese films currently available in quiapo/greenhills are hero, the eye, so close, shaolin soccer and inner senses (starring the late leslie chung).

#46 Ronin

Ronin

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 May 2003 - 03:41 PM

watched xmen2 last night. sobrang galing!!! don't read artcfa's spoiler kung manonood pa lang kayo ;) may xmen3 pa kaya???

siguradong meron!! they gave a hint of the storyline na kasi e. plus sayang naman yung mga charachters...they were all so cool!!!

#47 ^Tim^

^Tim^

Still Hangin...

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,072 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, billiards, bowlin, drinkin', ladies, movies, R & B, soul music, hip-hop, some grunge, NBA stuff.... sex, hahaha!

Posted 03 May 2003 - 04:37 PM

Haven't watched X2... so can't comment on this right now... but...

"Anger Management" is a sooo cool movie... :lol: :lol: hope many, if not all, shares this sentiment... :wizard: Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson have that rapport for comedy in just their first pairing... :lol: :lol:

On to the next movie...
Tim

#48 Ronin

Ronin

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 01:35 PM

i havent seen anger management yet...kahit johnny english nga e. :( ...deprived

eto yung mga lalabas na movies that i'm looking forward to sometime june-september:

hulk
charlies angels 2
bad boys 2
matrix 2...puro 2 ata

#49 totnak

totnak

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:23 PM

watched xmen2 last night. sobrang galing!!! don't read artcfa's spoiler kung manonood pa lang kayo  ;) may xmen3 pa kaya???

siguradong meron!! they gave a hint of the storyline na kasi e. plus sayang naman yung mga charachters...they were all so cool!!!

if you're a comicbook fan of x-men, X2 is a definite must-see... i liked it better than the first one... the story is more interesting... sana sa X3 si Gambit and Archangel kasama na!...

looking forward to Matrix reloaded... trailer pa lang ang lupeeeet na...
So Close is a must watch too but story kinda sucks... :P

#50 Ronin

Ronin

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 02:32 PM

watched xmen2 last night. sobrang galing!!! don't read artcfa's spoiler kung manonood pa lang kayo  ;) may xmen3 pa kaya???

if you're a comicbook fan of x-men, X2 is a definite must-see... i liked it better than the first one... the story is more interesting... sana sa X3 si Gambit and Archangel kasama na!...

mas maganda nga siya sa first. and yup, i'm a fan of the comic book.

gambit was in the movie...cameo lang, pero di ko alam kung sino siy dun.

#51 thestyle2002

thestyle2002

eventologist

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:vegetarianism. world domination. satirical horror. geeks. portishead. italian civilisation. hed kandi. films. neil gaiman. wicca. johnny depp. cuddling. junks and mojos. caffeine. booze. laeticia casta. wall climbing. laps. torrentspy. dreams. moon. stars. beach. duwop. burt's bees. chuck palahniuk.

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:01 PM

i would have to say xmen2 rocks!!!! :evil: galing ng effects! no flaws for me..hehe :D am pretty excited for jean grey hehe kahit dedo na sha..i believe sa 3rd installment phoenix na sha :rolleyes:

#52 artvader

artvader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:16 PM

yup! tsaka yun the way Hsu Chi assassinated that guy sa umpisa. And her hook boots...

#53 artvader

artvader

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 04 May 2003 - 08:21 PM

got a dvd copy for only 80 pesos...sa coastal mall...ganda ng copy...pati sounds nakuha...

Ako I watched it from Kazaa (yehey piracy!) Nun first week pa lang ng labas niya may nag upload na doon, eh. Too bad konti lang ang mahilig sa HK films sa kazaa... wala tuloy ako ma download na iba. Latest film na napanood ko dun "The Fruit Is Ripe 3". Cute sya mababaw ang story pero parang Anime. Yun Double Vision may nakapanood na ba?

#54 kangkong

kangkong

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 12:12 AM

grrr, hvnt seen x2, kakaexcite 2loy panoorin...

#55 he|sPaWn

he|sPaWn

Grand Master Ninja

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 02:21 AM

mas maganda nga siya sa first. and yup, i'm a fan of the comic book.

gambit was in the movie...cameo lang, pero di ko alam kung sino siy dun.

gambit wasn't really in the movie, but his name appeared on the names of mutants when they were researching 'bout jason stryker. lots of mutants we marveloids know did cameos all throughout the movie.
the comic conversion to the movie was great. the only frustrating part was when lady deathstrike died. kind of impossible, but mebbe it was a trick the producers did to cut the movie short.
cyclops ws useless as usual, but wolverine kicked ass!

#56 Ronin

Ronin

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:07 PM

gambit was in the movie. i saw the name in the credits...unless nagkamali ako...hehe :P

#57 Ronin

Ronin

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:08 PM

i would have to say xmen2 rocks!!!! :evil: galing ng effects! no flaws for me..hehe :D am pretty excited for jean grey hehe kahit dedo na sha..i believe sa 3rd installment phoenix na sha :rolleyes:

x-men fan ka rin?

anyway, i'm pretty sure the next movie will be about phoenix!!!!

#58 vibette

vibette

Looker

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:48 PM

sino si gambit dun??? bakit ako di ko napansin?????

#59 Ronin

Ronin

Looker

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:59 PM

sino si gambit dun??? bakit ako di ko napansin?????

actually ako rin di ko napansin. pero when the credits rolled...his name showed up!
well, i just saw the movie once pa lang...so if anyone has seen it more than once...maybe you could confirm
kung limabas nga yung name ni gambit sa credits. :D

#60 ^Tim^

^Tim^

Still Hangin...

• (13) Giga Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,072 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, billiards, bowlin, drinkin', ladies, movies, R & B, soul music, hip-hop, some grunge, NBA stuff.... sex, hahaha!

Posted 05 May 2003 - 07:53 PM

Matrix Reloaded is definitely something to look forward too...the short trailer is now shown in MTV... actual trailers start on May 15...according to the website...

Get lock and loaded... again... :wizard: :wizard:

This is just me,
Tim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users