What Do You Talk About On Your First Date?

Guest Yavanna
first blind date tanung sa aken, "what is your career plan for the next 10 years?". :huh: as in serious! :wacko:

e di ako nag-review! :rolleyes:

last blind date ko na rin yun... :lol:

hahaha... this made me laugh...

i am reminded of a semi-blind date (semi kasi sya ung nagpa-setup... ako lang pala ung blind)...

first question nya sa akin pag-upo palang ng sasakyan, "Are you a catholic?"

nung sumagot akong oo, ang laki nung smile nya...

teka... engagement na ba ang nasa isip mo, iho? <_<

last ko na din date un sa kanya... :lol:

a no-no for guys, please. :D

• 2 weeks later...

First dates are recon missions. I always ask general questions and let a conversation start from there. The usual stuff: any common interests, what does she like to do, favorite songs, movies, etc.

YeN_TaW is right though. No personal questions, this is only the first date.

First dates are a time to get to know a person better and, if they make a good enough impression, a time to ask for a second date :).

First dates are a time to get to know a person better and, if they make a good enough impression, a time to ask for a second date :).

does this mean that if a guy asks you out for the second time, it must be something good? always thought na they ask you out the second time kasi they didn't score on the first. :lol:

on topic: common interests maybe. and his views on certain topics. no use putting my best foot forward. if I get comfortable with a guy on a first date, that must mean I like him.

does this mean that if a guy asks you out for the second time, it must be something good? always thought na they ask you out the second time kasi they didn't score on the first. :lol:

Heh heh, that depends if you got a manyak mutt instead of faithful hound :P :D

on topic: common interests maybe. and his views on certain topics. no use putting my best foot forward. if I get comfortable with a guy on a first date, that must mean I like him.

Isn't that the whole point of a first date? Finding out if you're comfortable enough to say yes to a second date ^_^ ? To see if he piques your interest enough that you want to find out more about him? At any rate, if the first date falls through, no harm no foul *shrug*. If it doesn't, who knows? The possibilites are endless.

Edited by ligtasan
  • 2 weeks later...

whether I have food stuck between my teeth

seriously, whether there's something there between us. I'm usually very straight forward in a less than subtle way - does that make sense? Like the previous poster....just feeling her out to see if there's a connection...a spark if you will.

Usually the common "Getting To Know You" Stuff........

1.)Where did you study during H.S. and College?(Assuming she is working/graduate)

2.)Ilan kayong magkakapatid?

3.)Family Business? Work/Means of income?

4.)Hobbies? Things you Like/Dislike?

5.)Common Friends?

After asking these questions(In any order)......madali nang pahabain yung conversation eh.......

Based on her answers dun ka magkakaidea on what kind of a person she is........

Usually kapag mga 3rd or 4th question palang medyo hindi na interesado sumagot or puro mga 1 comment answers......

I don't pursue to lengthen the conversation kasi alam ko medyo hindi siya interested sa akin :) That is one of the advantages of being a good conversationalist........

Pero sometimes.......Meron din naman mga girls na very friendly lang talaga kaya mahilig makipag kwentuhan :)

well, im a girl and so i usually do most of the tlkin and i dont care what guys think of me cuz i feel so comfortable around them so i talk about random things such as: "did u know they cant put the word gun on the radio?" and then that leads to music and that leads to movies which leads to sports....and if its really awkward, just say "im sry im not really good at this.." she SHOULD completely understand, if not then end the date short by ur cell "ringing"....

well, im a girl and so i usually do most of the tlkin and i dont care what guys think of me cuz i feel so comfortable around them so i talk about random things such as: "did u know they cant put the word gun on the radio?" and then that leads to music and that leads to movies which leads to sports....and if its really awkward, just say "im sry im not really good at this.." she SHOULD completely understand, if not then end the date short by ur cell "ringing"....

.."if not, then end the date short by ur cell 'ringing..'" - hahahaha...

Para hindi OT: I talk about almost anything under the sun.. Whatever interests us.. Music, sports, contemporary events, education, politics, family and even trivial matters.. But I am not the type who would just let the girl talk.. I am also a talker and I would like the gal to listen to what I have to share/talk about.. But I don't argue on a first date.. Kung mukhang hindi tugma ang utak namin, I just let the date pass by.. But there would be no more 2nd date.. Making my cell ring is not really my cup of tea.. hahaha... :rolleyes:

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...