What Do You Talk About On Your First Date?

first date is a getting to know you stage. It opens to many avenues of relationships. i always remind myself that the most important person during this particular time is the person in front of me. the more i dig, the more i will know the person.

My knowledge of the person will determine my interest or disinterest toward the person. Intelligent choices start with a thorough undertstanding of my lady beside me.

• 6 months later...

I normally ask about her family background and indirectly ask about the male influences in her life. Whether positive or negative, I find that the male influences in a girl's life has alot to do with the way she chooses her man.

I also ask stuff to ensure that she's going to be a good match for me. i.e. palamunin ba sya or mapagkakatiwalaan or magastos and such? Hehehe!

• 11 months later...

Pag blind date ang first date, you can break the ice with the ff:

a) talk about your common friend who set you up

B) the latest hot book/movie/scandal (but don't overdo it w/ comments)

c) a funny/memorable incident you had during the day/on your way to the date

d) the place you're meeting at: whether it be food reviews, signature dish, etc.

e) crack a joke at your own expense (self-deprecating humor is always a winner w/ girls)

f) your work, particularly if it's an uncommon career choice

g) the school you graduated from and his/her school. (Being LaSallista, I always have a fun time with Atenistas)

h) the merits of having nuclear energy vs conventional hydro-turbines for electric power generation

**joke lang yung last

hmmm... wala akong rule s kung anong dapat pagusapan pero meron akong rule s mga HINDI dapat pagusapan.

basta politics, religion, mga kadiri at depressing e iniiwasan ko n pagusapan nmin. well, hindi nman tlaga sya rule, more on guideline lng..

pero kung dinala nya dun ung usapan most likely dahan-dahan kong iibahin ang usapan.. sa mga girls ng MTC, tama b to???? :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...