What Do You Talk About On Your First Date?

I ask the Grimace question.

If the McDonald's characters represent a certain product on the menu, what do you think grimace is?

My girlfriend's answer: "Panis na extra rice." Priceless.

hahahahahah very nice bro...haha

anyways, the usual talk, work, where did she study, places she goes to in her spare time, favorite movies, tv shows food etc..

:)

by the end of the night, i could see if we could have a second date or not...

If im out with a date na pang serious relationship eh. im so gentleman. walang naughty questions.

but if i want to get laid that night eh puro naughty questions ask ko sa girl. kapag kumagot eh yun na yun...

wehehe... just like me!

anything under the sun

that will catch both of your interest

and some questions that you will get to know

the other person a little bit more

B) i guess all the basics have been talked about and brushed aside before both individuals get into the actual dating scene...i dont think one would go out with another without even knowing the basic infos each are interested in...small talk usually occurs during first dates...getting comfy with each other and having a feel for what topics each enjoys and draws the line...eventually, you would come into a common topic and without realizing, have talked about a bunch of things...but for me, everything starts with the small talk and letting your date feel wanted and comfortable...as such, no cellphones for the meantime... B)
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Recalling the first date with my man... It was the first time that we decided to finally see each other in solid three dimension earth.

He read my aura. We talked about the triggering topic that started it all. Why I was so sensitive to it. And as I was talking in front of him, he was observing my gestures, how I was avoiding his gaze, how I held the bottle of my Sola iced tea, and even the way I was seating.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...