What Do You Talk About On Your First Date?

Seeing several and being on one, keeping the conversation going is a good idea, but keep it so both parties can talk, not jsut (one time she did all the talking about shoes this that I was like uhhuh uhhuh lol)

Blind date maybe tricky but if you two have chatted, messaged etc a few times one or othter should be able to keep it going

LAST thing on mind should be geting lucky unless that was agreed from the beginning

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

women love to talk. Kaya pag tuod kang kausap sa first date nyo, chances are wala ng susunod unless mala piolo pascual or enrique gill ang mukha mo. Dapat walang dull moments. walang patay na sandali. You encourage your date to talk about her life, her passion, her travel adventures, common interest atbp. wag lang about past relationship. Pwede pero mas ok kung ireserve yan sa 2nd or 3rd dates. You reciprocate by answering her questions. You must expound your answers but not giving too much information.

• 7 months later...

There's lots to cover. On first date I usually avoid the controversial stuff like politics or religion. Those topics are also important, but we can talk about it later. But I also don't want to waste my time with useless small talk. Safe bet is talk about family, childhood, hobbies, education, and work. You'll also want to bring up past relationships. If she can't talk about it or talks too much means she's still not over it. And to me you're automatically disqualified for a serious relationship. But if I just want to fcuk then nothing she says will matter. The only thing that matters is if she's hot.