• 2 weeks later...

celpon bisness is still good.. concentrating on after sales services like downloading of programs .. refurbishing old celpons and trading of old units to brandnew and selling 2ndhand units.. startup capital can be as low as 100k if you have a place already or you can just target your friends and co employees as your clients.. very easy money of between 500 to 2k per day with time to spare

Boss Hirit pa...this is good and informative advice from people in the know like you sir. I would like to have a "small business" that would provide me with regular income.. hopefully pag nag retire na ako.the only potential snag on getting a place is the prohibitive cost of rent lalo na sa mga mall..halos sa kanila lang mapupunta kinikita..meron ka pa bang ma i sa suggest boss na business? Salamat sa mga information..more power

celpon bisness is still good.. concentrating on after sales services like downloading of programs .. refurbishing old celpons and trading of old units to brandnew and selling 2ndhand units.. startup capital can be as low as 100k if you have a place already or you can just target your friends and co employees as your clients.. very easy money of between 500 to 2k per day with time to spare
  • 1 month later...
get into something you know about and something you have a passion for....

for me it's computers and nutritional products... ang layo ano :lol:

more power to everyone... mabuhay ang pinoy entrepreneur! B)

Bar and Restaurant is better I think because for beerhouses with girls then definitely you would have to shell out alot of protection money!

Edited by kryte69
Basic rule for all those "get rich quick" schemes (or scams)... IF IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS.

I have to agree!... i used to try those get-rich-quick schemes. and true enough, it really is NOT true!...

first, its a temporary thing. real business should be long term. and second, it's false representation. you lie and give false promises just to recruit. anyhow, its just my opinion. peace out! :hypocritesmiley:

btw, does anyone know of an opportunity for chemical business? ung legal a!hehehe .... manufacturing and/or delaership. just let me know, salamat!

• 3 weeks later...

Guys if you would just know how ForEx trading is works and the potential income from it.

you will realize that it is much better than stock trading and buying mutual funds.

Although forex is the largest financial market in the world, it is relatively unfamiliar terrain to retail traders and investors.

Until the popularization of internet trading a few years ago, FX was primarily the domain of large financial institutions,

multinational corporations and secretive hedge funds. But times have changed, and individual investors are hungry for information on this fascinating market.

For questions and queries about online ForEx trading just pm me or contact me at 0919 667 5207

Sincerely

Victor Garcia

Performance Foreign Exchange Corporation (eforex-asia.com)

The Enterprise Center, Tower 2, Mezzanine

6766 Ayala Ave., cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City

Guys if you would just know how ForEx trading is works and the potential income from it.

you will realize that it is much better than stock trading and buying mutual funds.

Although forex is the largest financial market in the world, it is relatively unfamiliar terrain to retail traders and investors.

Until the popularization of internet trading a few years ago, FX was primarily the domain of large financial institutions,

multinational corporations and secretive hedge funds. But times have changed, and individual investors are hungry for information on this fascinating market.

For questions and queries about online ForEx trading just pm me or contact me at 09** *** ****

Public posting of contact numbers on the board is not allowed. Please refer to the Posting Primer for your guidance. Thank you. - DarkAngel

Sincerely

Victor Garcia

Performance Foreign Exchange Corporation (eforex-asia.com)

The Enterprise Center, Tower 2, Mezzanine

6766 Ayala Ave., cor. Paseo de Roxas, Makati City

Edited by DarkAngel

Hello everyone, since extreme1 started to talk about Online Forex Tarding, I'm here to help. I can give some ebooks and some strategies on how to win inthis trading business. I can even give signals with Entry price, stop loss, Target profit. For the meantime, you can visit http://goldenfx.2freedom.com for a free $25 real standard account which will be added to your trading upon the initial deposit of $25. So, your starting trading account would be $50. Checkout also other promotions from that site.

Chekout also my blog http://goldenfx.blogspot.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i want to start a small business. video editing and and lay out. can u give me guys an idea how much i need, to put up this kind of business. nd wat r the gadgets nid in video editing. pure video edit no video coverage. what can u advice about this business?

The first thing that you need is at least a high memory computer which will be able to handle the rendering tasks of your video edit.

Next you need to have good softwares for photo or image editing, video editing and cd/dvd burning software.

It is advisable to have a good printer for labeling and packaging the finish products.

You will also need to network with people who do video coverage for all sorts of occasions and ask them to hire your service for video editing, this will help you advertise your work and this will help you get more editing jobs that is of course if your quality work will testify to make the customers come back for more or spread the word.

The equipments and accessories, photo/video edit softwares, and if you will pay lease for your studio will decide how much will be your capital.

Oh, yeah to make your business legit make sure to have it registered sa munisipyo.

I hope these helps...MORE POWER!!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

gusto ko magtayo ng beerhouse. any tips ? :thumbsupsmiley:

This is a great business assuming that you have a great location because of the following;

1 Great Profit Margin

2 Has Social Responsibility (Helps out girls that needs to earn with minor skills)

3 Low liability (no return policy)

He he he

guys, i want to start a meat processing business. my problem is nahihirapan ako sa pricing. can anyone give me some tips? siyempre competitors ko mainly Mekeni and Pampanga's Best. Any response would be highly appreciated. thanks! :)

What exactly do you mean ?

This could help, try to

1. Determine the ceiling price (by comparing your future product with current competitors) Try to use a lower price as ceiling.

2. Compute your projected cost per unit

3. The difference is your profit margin.

Boss Hirit pa...this is good and informative advice from people in the know like you sir. I would like to have a "small business" that would provide me with regular income.. hopefully pag nag retire na ako.the only potential snag on getting a place is the prohibitive cost of rent lalo na sa mga mall..halos sa kanila lang mapupunta kinikita..meron ka pa bang ma i sa suggest boss na business? Salamat sa mga information..more power

My unsolicited advise is...the mall is always a high-traffic place, before the customers get into the mall is actually the best spot (remember the Slot Machines/ATMs in Vegas concept?.. same deal).. excellent for fishing out your customers from... or get a spot inside the mall just a small booth (You could also sell cooked squid balls while you're at it :blush: ) with nothing but your banner a couple of folks to man it with some fliers to hand out and all your electronics for sale are outside the mall in your van or a cheaply rented spot, if there is a prospective customer use your cellphone find out what the customer want... if you don't have it..buy it from your network.. sell it to your prospective customer.. now there you go...Marketing... and of course the "Runner" concept?

He-he-he... can't help it 'tol.. I just can't help but to butt it... I'm loaded..now.. :upside:

- have a credible suppliers that can give you competitive prices for your raw materials... try to buy in bulk in order to lessen the price of your raw materials.

- have a good storage for your frozen products.

- make sure that your product is competitive with the current market of Mekeni and Pampangas best.

- an introductory price that is at lease 15% less than the price of your competitors will make you attract consumers.

- give attractive income to your wholesalers, meaning at least they earn at least 22% in profit once they sell your products.

- think about consigning your products to public market. you will have bigger overhead but it will attract retailers to sell your products.

- hmmmmm... what else, sipag at tyaga... prepare yourself to work an average of 16hrs / day.

as starting point, you should have at least 50k in capital to start a small business like this.

guys, i want to start a meat processing business. my problem is nahihirapan ako sa pricing. can anyone give me some tips? siyempre competitors ko mainly Mekeni and Pampanga's Best. Any response would be highly appreciated. thanks! :)