They are not haters. Haters are for celebrity figures. They are critics. Hindi dapat magalit ang mga fanatics kung nakikcriticize ang isang matandang lolo sa kanyang maling pananalita, kabastusan at mga pangakong walang katururan. He is the president and he should act like one. Un fortunately, elections is a popularity contest. Walang platapormang kandidato nanalo pa din basta sumasayaw ng budots at ineendorse ng religious sect. Congrats to the new senators. Naway sa bayan ang inyong loyalty at hindi sa Lord of the Fanatics.

Your posts are mostly rants and non sense without any basis and not criticisms, those are different you know.

Masyado yatang affected yung dilawang troll na si rooster69ph sa pagkatalo ng Ocho Derecho nila. Before the elections, this loser would post cheap memes of Imee. Masyadong napahiya si rooster69ph. Hahaha! :lol:

I saw him logged in last May 14. Mukhang nagbasa lang ang never posted anything.

• 4 weeks later...

The yellow trolls have not been posting after the win of Imee Marcos. Nawalan na siguro ng funding kaya hindi na nagpopost. :lol:

It gives credence to my assertion that these trolls are paid by their yellow political propaganda handlers to post negative campaign messages.

Telltale signs that they are paid trolls:

1. They post flame bait messages to provoke angry response, especially when the thread discussion is going against their planned direction.

e.g. when discussion is about performance and good governance of the Marcoses in Ilocos, the trolls raise the diploma issue to divert the discussion.

2. If you ask them to substantiate their claims, they clam up. Tiklop agad. They do not intend to engage in intelligent discussion, they just want to derail any other discussion that stray from their planned agenda.

3. They are mostly clueless about what they are posting about. Mainly because they are only told by their handlers what to post. That is another reason why they cannot intelligently debate on the matter.

4. After the issue has died down, they disappear/ hibernate. Probably waiting for new instructions from their handlers.

5. They have multiple alternicks.

Edited by camiar
  • Like (+1) 1

It gives credence to my assertion that these trolls are paid by their yellow political propaganda handlers to post negative campaign messages.

Telltale signs that they are paid trolls:

1. They post flame bait messages to provoke angry response, especially when the tread is going against their planned direction.

e.g. when discussion is going on performance and good governance of the Marcoses in Ilocos, the trolls raise the diploma issue to divert the discussion.

2. If you ask them to substantiate their claims, they clam up. Tiklop agad. They do not intend to engage in intelligent discussion, they just want to derail any other discussion that stray from their planned agenda.

I noticed that. The troll has not been posting ever since the debacle of the "Ocho Derecho" and the win of Imee Marcos. I guess the funding has been shut down. :lol:

Yes, it can't engage in intelligent discussion since its intellect is limited. Obvious naman yan sa mga post ng troll.

Edited by will robie
  • 3 weeks later...

Laging may nakahandang katwiran at explanation ang solid fanatics. Maniwala ka. Mali na, tama pa din. Basta Duterte lang ng Duterte habambuhay

I actually blame the past administrations for our current predicament. If they had just encouraged more people to use iodized salt, maybe we would had more discerning voters 3 years ago. Instead they voted the worst candidate of all.

Edited by tk421

I actually blame the past administrations for our current predicament. If they had just encouraged more people to use iodized salt, maybe we would had more discerning voters 3 years ago. Instead they voted the worst candidate of all.

Mamatay kayo sa inggit.

Kayo na magpresidente.

Ikaw ano nagawa mo para sa bayan

Kung gyerahin tayo ng China lalaban ka?

Leni Lugaw.

Yan ang ilan sa mga template reasoning ng mga DDS na para nang zombie na sunud sunuran kahit mali

Mamatay kayo sa inggit.

Kayo na magpresidente.

Ikaw ano nagawa mo para sa bayan

Kung gyerahin tayo ng China lalaban ka?

Leni Lugaw.

Yan ang ilan sa mga template reasoning ng mga DDS na para nang zombie na sunud sunuran kahit mali

Eto talaga kung maka asta. Asan na ba ang Yolanda funds?

Delawan ka ba?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems that one troll is mimicking my style of resting from this forum for a couple of months. But then again, baka wala ng funding kaya tahimik na. :lol:

Wala nang funding.

Dyan mapapatunayan na pera lang talaga ang motivation nya sa pagto-troll. Kung walang bayad, hindi magpo-post.

Kaya ayun, tahimik lang sa lungga.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...