Who / What Made You Smile Today?

met up with my close female friends earlier and we talked from afternoon til closing time of mall.

nothing beats the "catching up" with your best buds in person. we talked about our plans in life moving forward, love life and stuff. heck I even shared my recent entry to the spa industry and they truly are understanding rather than judging. i hope everyday can be like this. fun times.

don't forget your best pals. kumustahin niyo sila lagi. they will always be there for you. :)

• Winner! (+1) 1
Just now, bbmacdo said:

met up with my close female friends earlier and we talked from afternoon til closing time of mall.

nothing beats the "catching up" with your best buds in person. we talked about our plans in life moving forward, love life and stuff. heck I even shared my recent entry to the spa industry and they truly are understanding rather than judging. i hope everyday can be like this. fun times.

don't forget your best pals. kumustahin niyo sila lagi. they will always be there for you. :)

Wow! You must be very close to your friends to be willing to share your spa escapades :) and kudos to them for not judging you.

• Like (+1) 1
1 minute ago, MagikMike said:

Wow! You must be very close to your friends to be willing to share your spa escapades :) and kudos to them for not judging you.

yep. super. we share our ups and downs with each other whenever we meet. parang may stand-up meeting kami lagi to give updates on our lives. may it be shameful, funny or stupid. we are there to tell our honest opinions on every matter and we accept every points everyone tells.

i met them all through loving music (listening to kpop) too. we all met back when people say that internet friends aren't forever. guess those old people back then who told us that are proven wrong.

i think we all have these kind of friends. cherish them. they'll be there when you are on your lowest. probably the best THERAPY everyone can have is to hang out with these kind of people. best advice I got from them today is "know when to stop". i think it is more impactful when it came from your friends rather than random people from the internet.

23 minutes ago, bbmacdo said:

yep. super. we share our ups and downs with each other whenever we meet. parang may stand-up meeting kami lagi to give updates on our lives. may it be shameful, funny or stupid. we are there to tell our honest opinions on every matter and we accept every points everyone tells.

i met them all through loving music (listening to kpop) too. we all met back when people say that internet friends aren't forever. guess those old people back then who told us that are proven wrong.

i think we all have these kind of friends. cherish them. they'll be there when you are on your lowest. probably the best THERAPY everyone can have is to hang out with these kind of people. best advice I got from them today is "know when to stop". i think it is more impactful when it came from your friends rather than random people from the internet.

Let me take a guess, these friends of yours are also Once? 😄 They are definitely friends for keeps. Surely agree with you that surrounding yourself with trustworthy people that can give you blunt advice is way better than getting validation from strangers.

Just now, AvocadoStreet said:

Let me take a guess, these friends of yours are also Once? 😄 They are definitely friends for keeps. Surely agree with you that surrounding yourself with trustworthy people that can give you blunt advice is way better than getting validation from strangers.

surprisingly, we all have different main fandoms. spanning from 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen artists (of course may ONCE din).

haha and true. di ka nila kukunsintihin kapag self destructive ka na sa ginagawa mo. they really do interventions hahaha! feel ko nga baka ako na next loljk. friends like these is what can really make us smile (para pasok sa topic ng thread). :)