Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

i still think the natural supplements are best, like if your building muscles, drink lots of lesssugar or sugar free soymilk, eat taho (yun sa mall malinis) without the syrup (too much sweet baka diabetic), and eat egg white if your still young..

I am taking PureCEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester) now. it really rocks

by taking in creatine.. di po ba kme magiging dependent sa creatine for maximum reps and sets? coz taking creatine follows a certain cycle right? if the cycle would fall on the part that u need to rest ur body from too much creatine intake, di ba mas kokonti ang reps/or mgiging dependent na ang body mo dun?

by taking in creatine.. di po ba kme magiging dependent sa creatine for maximum reps and sets? coz taking creatine follows a certain cycle right? if the cycle would fall on the part that u need to rest ur body from too much creatine intake, di ba mas kokonti ang reps/or mgiging dependent na ang body mo dun?

Being dependent is on you. Of course you will make really good gains with creatine... but, when you cycle off it, you will manage to come close or to level what you achieved with it if you still eat and train properly.

The only advantage of creatine is it speeds up the process if you eat and train properly

Being dependent is on you. Of course you will make really good gains with creatine... but, when you cycle off it, you will manage to come close or to level what you achieved with it if you still eat and train properly.

The only advantage of creatine is it speeds up the process if you eat and train properly

and the disadvntges? sir pag tinigil mo ba crea...tataba isang tao?

I read that in theory, L-Carnitine helps in the consumption and disposal of fat in the body because it is responsible for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria.

Theoretically of course.

Has anyone tried this one? Any significant changes in your body weight?

I read that in theory, L-Carnitine helps in the consumption and disposal of fat in the body because it is responsible for the transport of fatty acids from the cytosol into the mitochondria.

Theoretically of course.

Has anyone tried this one? Any significant changes in your body weight?

Acetyl l carnitine if taken in 30mg daily will definitely help promote fatlos. But, the problem is, its outrageously expensive here.

We're currently waiting to bring in cheap sources of ALCAR fo your guys :thumbsupsmiley:

Any supplements that you can advice guys to gain weight? and what particular brand is the best.. Thanks :D

best advice, eat, eat and eat again.

Most guys think a magical supplement will make the difference in their weight gain, yet they don't eat enough.

You need to eat every 3-4 hours and eat like its your last meal.

Any supplements that you can advice guys to gain weight? and what particular brand is the best.. Thanks :D

best advice, eat, eat and eat again.

Most guys think a magical supplement will make the difference in their weight gain, yet they don't eat enough.

You need to eat every 3-4 hours and eat like its your last meal.

I agree! Eat Eat and Eat is the best way to gain weight. It's easier to gain weight than to loose weight.

eat foods that are rich in carbs

supplements- i will suggest mega mass,serious mass&nitro tech.

eat more&take any one of the supplements

in my case, its easier to lose weight than to gain weight (quality weight) not fat

Buti ka pa. Ako hirap na hirap mag lose ng weight. I've been engaging into sporty activities such as swimming, jogging, etc. but I only lost about 3 lbs in 2 months. Pero OK lang sa akin kasi hindi naman ako nagmamadali. :D

Buti ka pa. Ako hirap na hirap mag lose ng weight. I've been engaging into sporty activities such as swimming, jogging, etc. but I only lost about 3 lbs in 2 months. Pero OK lang sa akin kasi hindi naman ako nagmamadali. :D

ok lang yan! just stay focused. also watch your diet. good luck! keep it up! patience and discipline is the key! :)

ako i dont believe in supplements eh...

kasi ok ang supplements while you're working out...

pero once you stop and tamarin ka.. ung mass na nagain mo... mas mabilis siya maging fats medyo sagwa siya tingnan..

and lastly.... mahal pa siya!!!!

try niyo mag sambong... it's a diuretic similar to lasix used by gymers to lose fluid, pero sambong is natural kaya wala masyadong side effect. Releaf yata yung brand name.

Be careful when trying to recomend the use of diuretics. Lasix is a very dangerous drug that's only prescribed for people with hyper tension to lose excess fluids. Although it is also used in the bodybuilding scene in order to shed out ecxess subacious (water underneath the skin) fluids, it also promotes water loss from vital organs in your body, thus depleting you of key minerals immediately. Major cramping is a concern when using diuretics even among bodybuilders during shows. Moreover, diuretics are the main culprit of destroying your kidneys and drying it up and promoting to severe mineral build up.