Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

yeah, thanks. i got the usual physical, it was clear. i'm supposed to be seeing an internist or something, pero hindi maisingit sa sched. ang daming commitments e

i havent had creatine for 2 wks, and havent supplemented on whey for about a month. Just trying to eat clean and loading up on fruit/veggie right now. Runs at 8 kmph average for 20 mins straight, 4x/wk on top of the usual lifting proc. Ugh i hope nothing's wrong with my liver

dude, if u want to get checked...do it thoroughly. take ur SGPT levels. from the results, u'll be able to assess ur liver's conditions.

suggest that u shift ur diet to a well-balanced one unless ur on a weight-loss program.  taking so much proteins (instead of the usual <1 g / lb body weight) can take a toll on ur liver and kidneys esp. if u'r not fond of drinking water.

mga sirs, ano ok na supplement? i have a medium frame trying to become fit lang naman. mabilis kasi ako mahapo pag nag train ako ng upper part ng body ko especially the arms and shoulders. gusto ko lang sana yun lumitaw yun muscles tipong athlete's body lang. hindi ko na kelangan protein shakes for mass build up kasi medium built ako. salamat ulit.

You don't need any supplements if you are eating right. the most you'll need would be a multivitamin. It takes patience and training and no supplements can ever replace hard work

mga sirs, ano ok na supplement? i have a medium frame trying to become fit lang naman.  mabilis kasi ako mahapo pag nag train ako ng upper part ng body ko especially the arms and shoulders.  gusto ko lang sana yun lumitaw yun muscles tipong athlete's body lang.  hindi ko na kelangan protein shakes for mass build up kasi medium built ako.  salamat ulit.

Most physicians believe this too.

Eating the right food (balance diet) and food in its most natural form.

damn right!! but supplements give you boost on building your body..

supplements + proper work out = the body you want

i know for a fact i have tried these stuffs.. you see natural form would take you yrs to get the body shape you like.. but when you go supplementing.. it cuts the waiting..

and i sell these stuffs too.. all you can think of.. just pm me if you like to buy one.. :thumbsupsmiley:

You're just biased towards supplements since you sell them

damn right!! but supplements give you boost on building your body..

supplements + proper work out = the body you want

i know for a fact i have tried these stuffs.. you see natural form would take you yrs to get the body shape you like.. but when you go supplementing.. it cuts the waiting..

and i sell these stuffs too.. all you can think of.. just pm me if you like to buy one.. :thumbsupsmiley:

You can always pack sandwiches or pasta, kamote and egg whites. Honestly, many people limit themselves because they know they can get supplements.

Yes its true you dont need suplements. Thats if your able to eat what you need in order to gain muscles or achieve your goal.

The problem is what if you are busy? What if good food is not available all the time? Therefore you do need supplements

Protein

Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 2lbs 1,350

Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 5lbs 2,500

Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 10lbs 4,700

NEW! MRM METABOLIC WHEY 5lbs 2,500

Champion Nutrition Pure Whey Protein 5lbs 2,500

Muscletech NitroTech 2lbs Chocolate, Vanilla 2,600

Muscletech NitroTech 4lbs Chocolate, Vanilla 4,600

Muscletech NitroTech Night-time 1.8lbs Chocolate, Vanilla 2,700

Weight Gainer / Meal Replacement Powder

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 6lbs 2,000

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 12lbs 3,200

Muscletech Masstech 5lbs Chocolate, Vanilla 3,200

Creatine, Glutamine

BSN CELLMASS 3,200

Muscletech CellTech *NEW - GRAY VERSION* 4.3lbs 3,400

Muscletech CellTech *NEW - GRAY VERSION* 7lbs 5,000

Muscletech CellTech Carb-Control 608g 4,800

Nitric Oxide, NO2, NOx3

BSN Nitrix 180caps 3,300

BSN NO-Xplode 1.41lbs 3,200

Muscletech PUMPtech 200caps 4,800

Pinnacle NOx2 180 capsules 3,200

Thermogenic Muscle Builder

Muscletech Thermogain 150caps 2,800

Muscletech Thermoshred 150caps 2,700

Fat Burners

Cytodyne Xenadrine EFX *New Xtra-Strength Formula* (ephedrine-free) 120 caps 2,000

Cytodyne Xenadrine NRG-8 (ephedrine-free) 120 caps 2,400

Muscletech Hydroxycut (caffeine-free) 140 caps 2,200

NEW! Muscletech Hydroxycut ADVANCED 100 caps (the new hydroxycut) 2,200

Muscletech Hydroxycut (ephedrine-free) 210 caps 3,200

Muscletech DietTech (ephedrine-free) 140 caps 2,200

Twinlab Ripped Fuel 120 caps 2,100

Twinlab Diet Fuel 120 caps (with ephedra) 2,400

just pm for my contact number

below 12 yrs... Enervon for kids & ceelin (sarap)

13-15.. Centrum (padala lng po frm states)

16-20.. Rogin-E & Pharmaton (alternate), Vit. C (generic), Milk w/ raw egg (swimmer pa me nun)

20.. Pre-natal vitamins (gained 45lbs during pregnancy)

21.. Herbalife (lost 40 lbs & currently mainting weight of 110lbs)

:thumbsupsmiley:

Protein

Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 2lbs  1,350

Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 5lbs  2,500

Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 10lbs  4,700

NEW! MRM METABOLIC WHEY 5lbs  2,500

Champion Nutrition Pure Whey Protein 5lbs  2,500

Muscletech NitroTech 2lbs Chocolate, Vanilla  2,600

Muscletech NitroTech 4lbs Chocolate, Vanilla  4,600

Muscletech NitroTech Night-time 1.8lbs Chocolate, Vanilla  2,700

Weight Gainer / Meal Replacement Powder

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 6lbs  2,000

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass 12lbs  3,200

Muscletech Masstech 5lbs Chocolate, Vanilla  3,200

Creatine, Glutamine

BSN CELLMASS  3,200

Muscletech CellTech *NEW - GRAY VERSION* 4.3lbs  3,400

Muscletech CellTech *NEW - GRAY VERSION* 7lbs  5,000

Muscletech CellTech Carb-Control 608g  4,800

Nitric Oxide, NO2, NOx3

BSN Nitrix 180caps  3,300

BSN NO-Xplode 1.41lbs  3,200

Muscletech PUMPtech 200caps  4,800

Pinnacle NOx2 180 capsules  3,200

Thermogenic Muscle Builder

Muscletech Thermogain 150caps  2,800

Muscletech Thermoshred 150caps  2,700

Fat Burners

Cytodyne Xenadrine EFX *New Xtra-Strength Formula* (ephedrine-free) 120 caps  2,000

Cytodyne Xenadrine NRG-8 (ephedrine-free) 120 caps  2,400

Muscletech Hydroxycut (caffeine-free) 140 caps  2,200

NEW! Muscletech Hydroxycut ADVANCED 100 caps (the new hydroxycut)  2,200

Muscletech Hydroxycut (ephedrine-free) 210 caps  3,200

Muscletech DietTech (ephedrine-free) 140 caps  2,200

Twinlab Ripped Fuel 120 caps  2,100

Twinlab Diet Fuel 120 caps (with ephedra)  2,400

just pm for my contact number

pre, interested ako sa Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey GOLD STANDARD 10lbs 4,700

heres my cel number------> 0917*******.

thanks...

mod note : pls use PM function. :mtc:

Edited by bubuy

guys, take a look on this... better than optimum? PM me if you are interested

MRM PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE

MRM METABOLIC WHEY 5LBS - 2400

MRM METABOLIC WHEY 10LBS - 4500

MRM MASSIVE WEIGHT GAINER 10LBS - 2750

Metabolic Whey™ is a delicious, creamy, 100% whey protein formula. Our unique protein blend META-Pro™ is bioengineered to increase muscle size, strength and promote lean body mass. META-Pro™ delivers an optimal source of whey protein. It is produced by a state-of-the-art, low temperature, ultra-filtration process, which yields an extremely clean, high quality whey protein. This unique processing yields a High Biological Value protein, rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine for advanced recovery, therefore, providing increased nitrogen retention without causing indigestion, stomach cramps or pains.

In addition, META-Pro™ is fortified with cross flow, ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate and NitroZyme™. The biochemists at MRM have taken the "High Protein Diet" to the next level, without the worry of wasting ingested protein. The addition of NitroZyme™ helps break down long and short chain peptides into smaller, more readily absorbable amino acids for maximum absorption and digestion. The problem with the "high protein" diet used by many athletes and dieters is that the body is unable to naturally digest and absorb high amounts of protein at one time. NitroZyme™ helps the body release more amino acids from ingested protein than the action of digestive enzymes alone. When an athlete takes Metabolic Whey™ (enhanced with NitroZyme™), the body can absorb more free amino acids directly into the muscle tissue, which helps to increase muscle size, strength and lean body mass.

Metabolic Whey™ is the perfect protein supplement for reduced carbohydrates diets. It ONLY has 2.5g of Carbohydrates per serving with ZERO ADDED SUGARS (NO fructose nor sucrose). The carbohydrates are naturally occurring from the whey protein as well as the flavors. This formula was designed to provide your muscles with all of the essential amino acids required for maximum nitrogen retention necessary for muscle strength, growth and development. Metabolic Whey™ is a delicious protein supplement and is Aspartame-Free!

* ZERO added SUGARS

* Award Wining Flavors!!!

* Increase protein synthesis and lean muscle mass*

* NitroZyme™ - for enhanced protein absorption*

* Mixes Instantly

* 100% Premium Whey Protein

* Loaded with BCAAs & Glutamine

* ASPARTAME & Acesulfame Potassium FREE!

Nutritional Facts:

(Amount per 28-30g serving)

Total Calories - 120.5

Calories from Fat - 22.5

Total Fat - 2.5g

Saturated Fat - 0.75g

Cholesterol - 25mg

Sodium - 50mg

Potassium - 125mg

Total Carbohydrates - 3.0g

Dietary Fiber - 0.5g

Sugars - 2g (Naturally occurring)

Protein - 22g

Ingredients:

MASS-Pro™ (Ultrafiltered, Low Temperature Processed Whey Protein Concentrate, Cross Flow Microfiltration Whey Protein Isolate, & NitroZyme™), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Xanthan Gum & Sucralose.

Review by jianBlze

I LIVE off this stuff! I can't see how peeps can knock the taste. I think it's pretty good and I've tried all the flavors. Obviously with all proteins u need a shaker bottle or cup, and it mixes just fine with water. There are however some clumps that form but no big deal. Optimum uses partyly ION Exchange whey which is FRIED DENATURED protein that DESTROYS valuable microfactions in it. MRM uses cross flow microfiltered whey isolate which is cold filtered therefor the microfactions are intact. ON may mix a lil' easier, but MRM's is better quality and in the end, that's all that matters to me.

Review by ezcobar

This is one of the best tasting proteins I've had. I use vanilla and mix with water which is fine, but occasionally I blend with Fat-Free Lactaid milk and it tastes like a thick vanilla shake. Good solid gains using this along with my andro and zma (10 lbs lean mass in about 2 months).

Review by itchyfingers

I drink the strawberry-banana and I think it is the best protein I have ever had. Not to mention it relieved some GI issues that I was having with ON Double Chocolate.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MRM MASSIVE MUSCLE GAINER 10lbs

the newest MUSCLE GAINER IN THE MARKET!

27 Servings. Metabolic Performance Series. Bioengineered for fast, solid weight gains. If your goal is to pack on serious muscle and body mass in shortest amount of time possible, Massive Muscle Gainer will help you get the job done fast and correctly! It's real simple, you must eat calories every meal to bulk up and pack on solid mass. If you have ever tried this, you know it's extremely hard to do without feeling stuffed, sluggish, gassy and bloated. Therefore, if you need to get bigger or heavier or even both, Massive Muscle Gainer makes it simple to add those needed calories to your daily nutritional plan without feeling you just ate a 7 course meal.