• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Ako naman amino ang iniinom ko amino 12000 before and after workout.  1 week lang inom ko nun kasi natakot ako na baka pag makatigil ako sa pag woworkout bigla nalang babagsak ang mascle ko, so til now hindi na ako nagtitake ng amino but i have a doctor friend at niyaya nya ako kung gusto ko ba daw ang steroids kasi mabilis daw magpalaki ng muscle, at yon ang ginagamit ng mga celibrety ngayon.

bro wag ka na lng magsteroids kase sabi skin family doctor na masama yun ...although talagang gaganda katawan mo pero pagtagaltagal tasaka ka niya babawian ....may side effects din yun hairloss,

tnx kwol.....xenadrine is not banned pala sa tate??...i hope tama mga sources mo....

it used to be when they still had ephedera, but there was a mass movement to take out E from thermogenics, including muscletech (hydrox.) so yeah technically, hindi banned. but not just because it's not banned you can claim the right to abuse the stuff. parang cough syrup lang naman yan eh

mga bro help naman...anu ba dapat ko gawin para pumayat..I lessen my food intake na nga pero ang hirap! di pa din ko pumapayat....should I take Xenarine or Hydroxicut?...tulong naman mga bro nalilito na ko eh.....

Testosterone Nation - Are You A Beginner:

After you have got your nutrition and workout in order, only then is it time to consider supplementation. For example, taking a fat loss supplement won't help you lose fat if you are consuming more calories than you are using in a day. Similarly, if you don't consume enough food, supplements designed to aid muscle growth will have very little effect.

if ur concerned about cycling creatine but ok ka lang sa "1.5-2 g of creatine per lb of body weight"... hhhmmmm.... if ur trainer told u to do that, SUE HIM!

nah that wasnt my trainer, i got that dosage from a google search ::lol:: ive been reading up a bit, and it looks like it's actually safer to cycle regular dosages on and off on month/bimonthly intervals, as opposed to taking "pre-workout dosages" steadily. I'm a big wuss tho, it'd prolly take me a month of thinking before i could be convinced of cycling creatine hahah

i was just wondering what's wrong with 1.5 to 2 g per lb of body weight? it seems like most supplementation material i see online, even med journals say the same thing :-/

nah that wasnt my trainer, i got that dosage from a google search ::lol:: ive been reading up a bit, and it looks like it's actually safer to cycle regular dosages on and off on month/bimonthly intervals, as opposed to taking "pre-workout dosages" steadily. I'm a big wuss tho, it'd prolly take me a month of thinking before i could be convinced of cycling creatine hahah

i was just wondering what's wrong with 1.5 to 2 g per lb of body weight? it seems like most supplementation material i see online, even med journals say the same thing :-/

bro, to be safe, just follow the 5 gms/day dosage. tapos rest ka for two weeks after a month's use, tapos balik ka ulit.

u must be reffering to 1.5-2g of protien per pound. iba sa crea. loading phase is 20-25 g of crea for 5 days then 5-10 after that.

hope this helps.

ahh right right..thank you sir

don't listen to a noob when he drops tips from a 2-second Google search :thumbsdownsmiley:

mga pre anong mga brands ng WHEY PROTEIN ang available sa Watsons or sa Megamall. Pasensiya na ang alam ko lang kasing bilihan eh Watson tsaka SM, i live in the province kasi.

Available ba ang Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey sa Watsons or SM? thanks po!!

Saan din ba nakakabili ng GR8 whey? is it available sa Watsons?