All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

WTF, the limited edition goes for P14,995 of which 23 of the 1000 manufactured one's were here in the Philippines. By raffle pa ang process, unless you have the AJ VI which will give you a wildcard entry to grab this shoe of your own size minus the hassle.

sakit ng ulo ko, pahinga muna ako. :sadsmiley02:

Mayroon pa bang may buhay na AJ VI dito sa tin? I had one dati high school pa ako nun, 3 years lang tinagal sa kin bago nadurog yung midsole.

Di ko alam na naglabas yung Nike ng limited edition dito. Any pics?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/2283584786_1c2c8d297e_m.jpg

this is the AJ XX3 Premier according to searches.

Model: Air Jordan XX3 Premier (Jordan 23)

Nickname: Air Jordan XX3 White/University Blue,

Retail: $230

Release Date: 01/25/2008

Product Code: 318474-151

Color Code: White/Titanium-University Blue

Release Type: Limited to Top 23 Jordan Brand Accounts

^ I think he meant Dwight Howard.

I saw the shoes Kobe and Steve Nash wore @ the ASG out in the market. I like the Nash shoes. It's called trash talk right ?

yep man-child Dwight Howard.

ganda ng shoes ni Nash in white and orange trims. :cool:

:mtc:

Dr.Love im waiting for you to post that AJ Stealth XX3's :sorcerer:

starin at somethin can lead to two things, intense paranoia or fallin in love

air zoom flight 96 ba naglabas ulit dyan? mas gusto ko pa ata bumili ng retro kesa bago.

very much available at all major shops!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3157/2292321215_ed3cb945fc_m.jpg

i was thinkin, if this will be the last AJ's to be released, for sure it's price will go up in the future. especially since initial release ang hawak mo and you have the proof to show it. and lately with all the hype about AJ XX3, lalo lang ako naeexcite pero kinokombulsyon sa presyo almost 10k sa NIKE High Street sa Fort Bonifacio. and everybody else was telling Jordan Brand that the shoes were ugly pero biglang baligtad nung nagkaron ng presscon.

i dont know if may bearing ang pagbebenta ng sapatos na may retro status. whatchathink? :blink:

:mtc:

Pag retro siyempre mas mura pa rin yun compared to the original releases so di ganun kataas yung market value unless the retro is released in a desirable color na di available sa original na mataas yung demand like the Jordan 1 OLNL Package.

medyo di ko yata naintindahan... kasi based sa mga kakilala ko in the shoe business (re-sellers) the value of retro shoes released in original colorways have a higher possibility of increasing in value years after they become available in the market... madalas mas mataas pa kesa sa mga ls or le colorways. like the infrared VI's...

yung jordan 1 olnl package medyo di maganda yung value... they went on sale sa mga outlet stores... less 30percent... so i dont think na magandang example yun for retro editions na tataas pa yung value...

anyone here who brought the Zoom Kobe 3?

ive played in the kobe3's in a couple of games already... unlike what some other people in the other forum (niketalk) were saying... imho traction is good eventhough the sole look as if theyll cause the one wearing them to slip during a game... tested them in both hardwood and a dusty concrete floor... the nice thing about the kobe 3 is that you feel as if youre playing barefoot because the construction and materials help mold the shoes to the contour of your feet.

di nga lang maganda yung itsura :blush: ... it isnt as awesome looking as some shoes in the market right now pero performance wise ayos siya for basketball... :thumbsupsmiley:

ive played in the kobe3's in a couple of games already... unlike what some other people in the other forum (niketalk) were saying... imho traction is good eventhough the sole look as if theyll cause the one wearing them to slip during a game... tested them in both hardwood and a dusty concrete floor... the nice thing about the kobe 3 is that you feel as if youre playing barefoot because the construction and materials help mold the shoes to the contour of your feet.

di nga lang maganda yung itsura :blush: ... it isnt as awesome looking as some shoes in the market right now pero performance wise ayos siya for basketball... :thumbsupsmiley:

sir, it looks good on your game. boom baby THREEeeeee!!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
just saw this thread...anyone reviewed the AJ 23's yet...on the court? those nike hyper dunk shoes are wicked...like the kobe colorway.....seen the ad? at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNOwISiqj3g...feature=related

wore the aj23 three times already at an average of 2 hours on a wooden court... initial impression... it was so stiff! stiff to the point that there was some discomfort around the small toe area... however upon the 2nd and 3rd wearing the 23's started to feel loose and relaxed... the stiffness was still there but not to the point that i got annoyed like the first time i wore it... shoe feels close to the ground... it didnt have the cushion and bouncy feel compared to full length zoom air on the kobe3's and the zoom bb but it was magnificent during quick cuts or side stepping moves to the basket... the traction of the shoe on wood is great... kaya lang i almost slipped when i ran on a portion of the court which was a little wet from a playmates sweat... im no expert but if i was to rate the aj23 on performance on court... id give it an 8... advisable for guards and small forwards... i dont think the cushion would be enough to support the weight of a tall and lanky center...

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder why Nike Philippines never releases Paul Pierce's shoes here.

I think they've been releasing PP's shoes since the PP2, but it's only available in kid's sizes. Nike doesn't make PP's shoes in men's size that is available to the general public.

nike will be releasing the countdown packs this weekend .. its gonna be the 6 and 17

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/air-jordan-17-cp-bs-1.jpg

http://images.nicekicks.com/images/air-jordan-6-carmines-countdown-package-sample-2.jpg

gonna be expensive tho .. here in the states its $310 msrp

I think they've been releasing PP's shoes since the PP2, but it's only available in kid's sizes. Nike doesn't make PP's shoes in men's size that is available to the general public.

Yeah that's what I mostly see in the stores, the one in kid's sizes. Does Nike think that Paul Pierce shoes will not sell to the adult b-ball populace?