All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

ooops.. sorry, i didn't answered that question  ;) Well as you know, it goes like this..

A certain designer has his designs for a certain shoes and it was already approved by the company..let's say NIKE. And then, this design will be in hand with a lot of people who are involved in developing this shoes into a real one.. surely, one of this people will have the blueprint of this said shoes.They may have their own copy of the blueprint. So, this person who wants to earn more will try to sell this blue print to some organizations who are involved in shoe piracy. It's just like movie piracy.. It's an inside job. He will be paid of a huge sum of money in exchange of the blue print. Also, the pirates will also have their hardcopy of the authentic product that they will copy. :)

Also, I've said before that there are shoes with different classes.. I've told the scenario before. Okay, here it is once again.. For instance I have a factory and I make shoes for NIKE USA. NIKE USA orders shoes from my factory. So we manufacture original shoes only for NIKE. After we have manufactured High quality shoes(Genuine/Class A's), there will be shoes that will not be as flawless as the genuine ones and they are being classified as Class B's or C's. See? The shoes that I manufacture are still original coz NIKE USA is my buyer and they won't sell fakes.  :)  And these will be sold in a much cheaper price coz they have some overprints or extra markings/glues etc.. You might be confused of the ORIGINAL and CLASS A's bro, Actually, ORIGINAL/GENUINE/AUTHENTIC/CLASS A's are just the same.

The reason why most think that CLASS A's are fakes is the in greenhills, they tend to say that those fake shoes which really look like the original ones are CLASS A"s. :) Is it clear now? ;) I hope so :)

--------------------------------------------------------

exactly, thanks for info!! then that's an inside job and most likely if that occurs Nike can sue the person who's been leaking the blueprint, not unlike movie piracy where movie owners can't be responsible for any leakage of film or pictures.

I think I might disagree with the Class 'A'. These Class 'A' are not overruns from the original manufacturers. In the real business scenario any overruns can still be sold as genuine but with damaged or no-quality-passed items sold at a cheaper price. I used to work for a garment manufacturing in Phils. for Tommy Hillfiger and Ralph Lauren and they use the same concept - same materials and same design but didn't pass QC so cheaper price by the bulk. If the Class 'A' items from greenhills are like these then you can trace their source from the original NIKE manufacturer and distributor, but it's not. Class 'A' are still just imitations because they have same designs but different materials as with the original. I don't think they can come from the original manufacturers it's because they have contract clauses with Nike and Nike can sue them if they would sell genuine items with defect without Nike's consent. These imitations have been manufactured in a different place but with the same design - it's like counterfeiting money. Funny thing is this Class 'A' imitations also come with almost original boxes which is very weird. They look like the same Nike standard boxes even with the original embossed Nike symbol, but different from the Nike boxes sold for the particular shoes (like the Jordan shoes that comes with their own original silver box).

I think this a big time syndicate with big connections in the inside which also gives big money to Nike suppliers in China and then manufacture it someplace else. Or else they would have sold these items just by bulk on plastic and not without the original accessories which make it more like the original.

:) Well bro, that's how you understand it. :) We are free to choose what we believe :)

Won't budge on this anymore. All I could say is that, just buy what you could buy.

And don't buy expensive things if you really can't :thumbsupsmiley: Keep on posting dudes!

Will post some more of my collections sooner :thumbsupsmiley: Peaceout ;)

exactly, thanks for info!! then that's an inside job and most likely if that occurs Nike can sue the person who's been leaking the blueprint, not unlike movie piracy where movie owners can't be responsible for any leakage of film or pictures. 

I think I might disagree with the Class 'A'.  These Class 'A' are not overruns from the original manufacturers.  In the real business scenario any overruns can still be sold as genuine but with damaged or no-quality-passed items sold at a cheaper price.  I used to work for a garment manufacturing in Phils. for Tommy Hillfiger and Ralph Lauren and they use the same concept - same materials and same design but didn't pass QC so cheaper price by the bulk.  If the Class 'A' items from greenhills are like these then you can trace their source from the original NIKE manufacturer and distributor, but it's not.  Class 'A' are still just imitations because they have same designs but different materials as with the original.  I don't think they can come from the original manufacturers it's because they have contract clauses with Nike and Nike can sue them if they would sell genuine items with defect without Nike's consent. These imitations have been manufactured in a different place but with the same design - it's like counterfeiting money.  Funny thing is this Class 'A' imitations also come with almost original boxes which is very weird.  They look like the same Nike standard boxes even with the original embossed Nike symbol, but different from the Nike boxes sold for the particular shoes (like the Jordan shoes that comes with their own original silver box).

I think this a big time syndicate with big connections in the inside which also gives big money to Nike suppliers in China and then manufacture it someplace else. Or else they would have sold these items just by bulk on plastic and not without the original accessories which make it more like the original.

thank goodness for these immitations particularly class A's. now having that fine kicks is never out of reach for most of us. Due to budget constraint, ive been sticking to these fine quality immitations and even had some of them last for 3 or 4 years! and mind you, medyo abusado ako gumamit ng shoes, playing them even on wet asphalt halfcourt and even soak them in floods. whether kung nakatsamba lang ako or whatever, ang tingin ko malaking factor yung structure ng shoes. may shoes kasi na unang napipigtas ung sole sa harap at sa gilid. yung shoes ko na tumagal, iba yung structure ng rubber shoes sa main body, medyo naka yakap sya sa harap and maganda ang pagkakatahi/pagkakadikit.

thank goodness for these immitations particularly class A's. now having that fine kicks is never out of reach for most of us.  Due to budget constraint, ive been sticking to these fine quality immitations and even had some of them last for 3 or 4 years!  and mind you, medyo abusado ako gumamit ng shoes, playing them even on wet asphalt halfcourt and even soak them in floods. whether kung nakatsamba lang ako or whatever, ang tingin ko malaking factor yung structure ng shoes.  may shoes kasi na unang napipigtas ung sole sa harap at sa gilid. yung shoes ko na tumagal, iba yung structure ng rubber shoes sa main body, medyo naka yakap sya sa harap and maganda ang pagkakatahi/pagkakadikit.

definitely right... I remember way back late 90's I went to Seoul, Korea to look for the imitation shoes but the standards that time were really below par, you can easily spot the big difference. But right now this imitations from China are really kicking some @ss. Whoever is behind all of this even if it is illegal, I'm sure all Kick lovers benefit from it one way or the other.

I'm sure everybody do love to buy some things that are cheaper if they know it wasn't much of a difference on the looks. Spending some 800 to 1000 pesos for a nice new Kicks wouldn't be so bad just for the heck of having it.

;) ur absolutely right dude! As i've told before.. "We are free to chose watever we want to have." It's all a matter of choice :)

--------------------------------

definitely right...  I remember way back late 90's I went to Seoul, Korea to look for the imitation shoes but the standards that time were really below par, you can easily spot the big difference.  But right now this imitations from China are really kicking some @ss.  Whoever is behind all of this even if it is illegal, I'm sure all Kick lovers benefit from it one way or the other. 

I'm sure everybody do love to buy some things that are cheaper if they know it wasn't much of a difference on the looks.  Spending some 800 to 1000 pesos for a nice new Kicks wouldn't be so bad just for the heck of having it.

• 2 weeks later...

parang ung kay TP yata tol Dallas colorway lang? Not sure though. Kainis kasi ung mga cameraman di zoom minsan. here's an idea baka nasa kicks section ng slam magazine finals edition?

overtime: napanuod ko lang sa National Geographic. Kaya ng China mag manufacture ng authentic fakes. They have this cartel that caters to Chinese Dynasty antique collectors. Even fooled Sotherby's (england's premier auction house). Kahit carbon dating daw na gogoyo na din nung nga fakes na ginagawa nila. Recently, they have also faked good-looking Ferraris and Lamborghini Diablos. Kaya I am not surprise kung gumaganda na quality fake shoes nila.

Ei guys.. Do anyone knows what's the name of the shoes DIRK is using?

I know it's a NIKE Zoom Air but I don't know what's the specific model.

It looks like a 2k4 Huarache too.. hmnnn..

airmax sensation yata.. pero his shoes are p.e.s (player editions).. walang air max sole na visible sa likod unlike yung mga general release na available sa consumers.. :)

Ei guys.. Do anyone knows what's the name of the shoes DIRK is using?

I know it's a NIKE Zoom Air but I don't know what's the specific model.

It looks like a 2k4 Huarache too.. hmnnn..

oo nga eh, i wonder why great players like Dirk and Nash doesnt have their own signature shoes while other hyped or overhyped players have theri own (hello vince and tmac).... Pero may poster na si dirk dati sa nike Arena nun, along with lebron, a nbdl player and that japanese point guard mascot (forgot his name) of phoenix suns.

oo nga eh, i wonder why great players like Dirk and Nash doesnt have their own signature shoes while other hyped or overhyped players have theri own (hello vince and tmac)....  Pero may poster na si dirk dati sa nike Arena nun, along with lebron, a nbdl player and that japanese point guard mascot (forgot his name) of phoenix suns.

si steve nash may sig shoes na.. air uptempo motion nash.. si tabuse (jap player who was with phoenix) wala naman sariling sig shoes.. he was just promoting a specific shoe for nike.. maybe dirk will have a sig shoes of his own someday.. baka lang kasi big brands like nike find it hard to market guys like him.. :)

si steve nash may sig shoes na.. air uptempo motion nash.. si tabuse (jap player who was with phoenix) wala naman sariling sig shoes.. he was just promoting a specific shoe for nike.. maybe dirk will have a sig shoes of his own someday.. baka lang kasi big brands like nike find it hard to market guys like him..  :)

ahhh, so nash and kobe share the air uptempo nike kicks. sana makita ko rin ung poster nya, puro kobe kasi nakikita ko eh. there should be no problem for nike marketing dirks sig shoes coz international ang market nila specially europe...sana malapit na, lalo na ngayon at magkakaron na sya ng championship ring and a finals mvp most likely

Ewan ko bro. Mukhang hirap mag benta ng shoes ng Big man. Take for example Sila jabbar(Addidas hook shot), Shaq(Reebok), Hakeem(spalding), karl Malone (flax), Ewing(Addidas Ewings), TD(Addidac d cool), KG (Nike and And 1). Hirap i-move ung mga shoes nila compared sa mga high flyers and point guards na may signature shoes. Kaya cguro di gaanung nag-mamarket ang big name companies ng signature shoes ng bigman. However, sana nga magkaroon si Dirk. Di naman talaga ciya pure sentro/power forward. And he's really a one of a kind talent. I would buy one kung magkarron siya.

badtrip un nike stadium sa megamall..last week dinala ko un jordan4 para papalitan kasi un tahi umangat na kagad kahit 2 beses ko pa lang nagamit,pumayag na sila palitan,naglabas na ng replacement na sapatos tapos may isang buraot na babae gusto patignan pa daw sa factory(wala naman ata sila factory dto???) n office nila balikan ko daw this week...binalikan ko kanina hindi pinalitan inayos lang un umangat na tahi, kasi hindi naman daw factory defect un,sabi ko hindi ko tatanggapin un kasi inayos lang nila pano pag ginamit ko ulit tapos umangat ulit un tahi nun mamomoroblema na naman ako,e within 2months lang ata sila pwede magpalit ng shoes..so ayun iniwan ko ulit sabi tawagan ko daw after2-3 weeks dadalhin daw ulit sa main office nila..arghhhh pag dito sa pinas talaga pahirapan pa miski papalit ng sapatos..

nagtataka nga ako un lang un napansin kong aj4 nila sa store na un umpisang tahi e maiksi..kaya sguro umaangat kagad.un iba na nakita kong aj4 dun hindi ganun un pagkakatahi..ayaw pa rin nila palitan kagad

baka meron ba sainyo dyang may kakilala sa nike???hehehehe

OPEN RUN MID

White / Black / Orange

One of the two official shoes of the AND 1 Mix Tape Tour 2006. The Open Run Mid is made for summer hoops. High abrasion full grain leather provides a durable and comfortable structure. The nonmarking ?outdoor? herringbone rubber outsole provides great traction and durability.

post-66107-1150357997.jpg

ASPHALT MID

Dark Grey / Light Grey / White

One of the two official shoes of the AND 1 Mix Tape Tour. Combination of high abrasion leather, nubuck and synthetics provides durability without sacrificing comfort. Game insoles for superior step in comfort and lasting cushioning.

post-66107-1150358274.jpg

badtrip un nike stadium sa megamall..last week dinala ko un jordan4 para papalitan kasi un tahi umangat na kagad kahit 2 beses ko pa lang nagamit,pumayag na sila palitan,naglabas na ng replacement na sapatos tapos may isang buraot na babae gusto patignan pa daw sa factory(wala naman ata sila factory dto???) n office nila balikan ko daw this week...binalikan ko kanina hindi pinalitan inayos lang un umangat na tahi, kasi hindi naman daw factory defect un,sabi ko hindi ko tatanggapin un kasi inayos lang nila pano pag ginamit ko ulit tapos umangat ulit un tahi nun mamomoroblema na naman ako,e within 2months lang ata sila pwede magpalit ng shoes..so ayun iniwan ko ulit sabi tawagan ko daw after2-3 weeks dadalhin daw ulit sa main office nila..arghhhh pag dito sa pinas talaga pahirapan pa miski papalit ng sapatos..

nagtataka nga ako un lang un napansin kong aj4 nila sa store na un umpisang tahi e maiksi..kaya sguro umaangat kagad.un iba na nakita kong aj4 dun hindi ganun un pagkakatahi..ayaw pa rin nila palitan kagad

baka meron ba sainyo dyang may kakilala sa nike???hehehehe

hahaha!!!!! halimaw ka kasi maglaro eh. diba yan yung suot mo na all black? considering na sa rfm at metro mo lang ginamit yang shoes mo nasira na. mukhang di sulit ang pinambili mo.

yup un nga un..pang asar nga ..hinaharang talaga ng isang babae kaya di mapalitan...un sa isa namin kalaro, natanggal lang un pintura ng jordan na binili nya pinalitan kagad..saka sa ibang nike stadium papalitan rin naman kagad basta dun binili sa kanila..buraot lang talaga un babae dun sa nike stadium sa megamall

Thanks bro! :)

I just wear them in places like school or malls o minsan sa mga lakad din.

I make sure na nililinis ko din pati sole after ko gamitin at di ko ito ginagamit sa places o surfaces na mabato o maputik. And I don't use them in a rough/cement surfaces when I play. Usually sa wood ko lang cya ginagamit :) pag laro ako sa magaspang na court ginagamit ko yung mga shoes ko na matibay talaga ang soles at yung mga shoes na pangharabas na kumbaga :) yung collections ko alaga ko talaga yung mga yun :) maya't maya ko check kung may dumi :) NEAT FREAK kumbaga :) yun lang tip pre :) at wag na wag mo ipapahiram!!! :) hahaha ;)

Crash,

for the shoes na malinis ung mga soles do you wear them or pang mall lang then nililinis mo kagad? Fresh na fresh pa din ung mga shoes na bagong labas mo! Ang ganda nung mga alpha force and revolution o pre!