Exit Lines

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no better way, time and place to say this. However, I must for the both of us. We were happy, we had times of bliss, but I'm no longer happy with US.. I wanted this to last, but I can't make you happy if I'm not happy. I don't want to keep tormenting you by just holding on and hoping that everything will be back to what it was before, or at least for things to be better. I don't want to hold you back in finding happiness in your life. I may regret this in the future, but because I still care about you, I have to let US end.

Some of my lines...

You are better off with a guy that can stomach your insincerity, fat lies, and be your personal servant.

I gave you alot of chances and now is the last straw. I have my own dignity and family based principles. Its now the time to part away while i have good memories of you. May you find peace in your conscience for the things you did wrongly to our cherished relationship.

And my favorite for those girls that are scum of this world.. i just walk away and cut all form of communication.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Gagaling talaga hehe.

Kaya pag ang lalaki, nagdeviate n Yan sa dating kinakagawian..yun na yun.haha may bago na yan pinagkaka abalahan.

=) well its easy to see the signs naman.

Ako i tell straight. Lets be friends.

Pero nicely naman.

Kudos sa mga frank na lalake, kesa ghosting. Haha.thats badddd .really bad