Morning Habit

Ok talking about Working days:

(*) Turning off the alarm, then going to have a morning shower, then go and turn on the water boiler of the coffee machine, then go get ready and wear a new suite (because every day has its own suite and tie :D ), go and take my coffe when its done, i make a last look on the mirror including looks and gel and perfume + men's stuff (i get late in this stage sometimes) ... take my bag and cellphone and off to GO!.

:blush:

Ok talking about Working days:

(*) Turning off the alarm, then going to have a morning shower, then go and turn on the water boiler of the coffee machine, then go get ready and wear a new suite (because every day has its own suite and tie :D ), go and take my coffe when its done, i make a last look on the mirror including looks and gel and perfume + men's stuff (i get late in this stage sometimes) ...  take my bag and cellphone and off to GO!.

:blush:

Talking abuot weekends

(**) Truning on the PC making the coffee, checking morning "Music/Teck/News" updates and later on turn on music and do the washing and cleaning, you know im kinda neat, after all things done its shower time, after that its "shopping if needed" or else doing other things.

;)

Edited by TOA
  • 2 weeks later...