• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Back To The 70's

i know the place huntington beach, sa orange county yan. sarap mag surfing dyan

here's a sad day for all you Superman fans out there

Christopher Reeve 1952-2004

Christopher Reeve died of cardiac arrest arising from an infection on his pressure wounds. pressure wounds a common complication among those who are living with paralysis.

Superman - an alexander salkind production released in 1978 , hindi ako off topic. also starring marlon brando as superman's dad.

post-46232-1097489732.jpg

Edited by Anaheim
pare, Leon Russell composed This Masquerade and his version is the original and no other version approaches his original take...It was the best!

Ohh yeh..Leon Russel did write that song. Another piece of Russel genuis was the song " A Song for You" which was covered by both Ray Charles and the Carpenters.

Here's a link to the beautiful song which Leon sings in his usually haunting manner:

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/russell_leon/77185/album.jhtml

:D

Ohh yeh..Leon Russel did write that song. Another piece of Russel genuis was the song " A Song for You" which was covered by both Ray Charles and the Carpenters.

Here's a link to the beautiful song which Leon sings in his usually haunting manner:

http://www.vh1.com/artists/az/russell_leon/77185/album.jhtml

great song too....I wonder what happened to Leon Russell...

hey bods...eagles are here in bkk...might be able to watch tomorow night if i can get a ticket...halos sold out na

hey that's a blast!

i wonder why they always don't include manila in their itinerary eh ang lapit na nyan...

Good viewing pare...the last I saw of them was in the HELL FREEZES OVER reunion tour... they looked quite old then - pano pa kaya ngayon :D

As to the origin of the name of that reunion: When the Eagles broke up with a lot bad blood back in the mid-80's, they said that they will only reunite when hell freezes over hehehe...

hey that's a blast!

i wonder why they always don't include manila in their itinerary eh ang lapit na nyan...

Good viewing pare...the last I saw of them was in the HELL FREEZES OVER reunion tour... they looked quite old then - pano pa kaya ngayon :D

As to the origin of the name of that reunion: When the Eagles broke up with a lot bad blood back in the mid-80's, they said that they will only reunite when hell freezes over hehehe...

well, this tour is known as farewell 1...accdg to glen frey...i also wonder why mla is not part of their itinerary, given that they're going to hk and spore...baka walang sponsor diyan...they do look old, pero bihis 70s pa rin, like in really faded jeans, jacket and t-shirt...hope they sing desperado, one of these nights, life in the fast lane...hotel california is eagerly awaited by the thais

well, this tour is known as farewell 1...accdg to glen frey...i also wonder why mla is not part of their itinerary, given that they're going to hk and spore...baka walang sponsor diyan...they do look old, pero bihis 70s pa rin, like in really faded jeans, jacket and t-shirt...hope they sing desperado, one of these nights, life in the fast lane...hotel california is eagerly awaited by the thais

pards ang galing siguro ng concert na yan!

I hope they play a different version of Hotel California - like what they did in HELL FREEZES OVER...kumpleto ba sila? pati sina J.D Souther and that Walsh guy?

I don't know what's with Manila - dati din yung U2 they had an Asian swing pero di ko maintindihan bakit hindi nila sinama ang Manila...

pards ang galing siguro ng concert na yan!

I hope they play a different version of Hotel California - like what they did in HELL FREEZES OVER...kumpleto ba sila? pati sina J.D Souther and that Walsh guy?

I

JD Souther left the band long ago and was replaced by Timothy B. Schmidt. For this tour, I know that Don Felder is not with them. Don Felder is the other guitar player- the one who usually plays the double neck Gibson.