• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Back To The 70's

nung 70's kung meron akong gusto panooring movie 7 years old

ako nung panahong yun, kasama ko mother ko noon, bigyan

lang niya ako pambayad sa booth, hayaan lang niya muna ako

manood mag-isa. siya naman may pupuntahan lang na importante,

then pag tapos na ako manood, tsaka niya ako babalikan.

Pero sa panahon ngayon, hindi na pwede iwan ang bata ng ganun

ganun na lang.

I used to frown on my classmates who would rush home after classes just so they can watch Voltes V. We were in 1st or 2nd year high school. I thought at that time that watching cartoons was being childish. Pakiramdam ko kasi nuon, binata na kami. We should be more interested in girls. :unsure:

Many years later, I would buy the whole vcd collection of Voltes V and watch it as a full grown man! Hahaha! :upside: :rolleyes: :upside:

Haha gawain naman ito ng mga classmates ko nung hs.

Voltes 5 was shown every Friday 6pm sa GMA7

We would all rush home after school (we got off school around 4-5pm) para mapanood.

Then pag Lunes pagkukuwntuhan pa namin, pare-pareho naman naming napanood :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe those were the days . . .

Edited by jettison_last
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there is another typhoon in the early 1970s that hit Manila...it was likened to the bible quote 'it rain 40 days and 40 nights'....I remember it rained for several days non-stop, can't remember the name of that typhoon maybe it was Yoling also...

I had a tshirt like this one, it was written 'Thrilla in Manila Oct. 1, 1975' ...the fight had to be scheduled in the morning of Sunday Oct. 1, 1975 Araneta Coliseum, Philippines to accomodate the U.S. audience saturday night Sept. 30, 1975

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/dcrjmed2012/6360_108156842766_101164622766_2084.jpg

there is another typhoon in the early 1970s that hit Manila...it was likened to the bible quote 'it rain 40 days and 40 nights'....I remember it rained for several days non-stop, can't remember the name of that typhoon maybe it was Yoling also...

I had a tshirt like this one, it was written 'Thrilla in Manila Oct. 1, 1975' ...the fight had to be scheduled in the morning of Sunday Oct. 1, 1975 Araneta Coliseum, Philippines to accomodate the U.S. audience saturday night Sept. 30, 1975

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/dcrjmed2012/6360_108156842766_101164622766_2084.jpg

It was Gloring.

I saw the documentary of that great fight. Ali was so lucky that night. Nauna lang sumuko ang campo ni Frazier. :(

MARTIAL LAW: dinadampot ng METROCOM ang lahat ng naka-long hair na ulo (ulo ang tawag sa mga hiping kulelat), ginugupitan; may curfew, kapag nahuli ka, pakakantahin ka ng Lupang Hinirang (okay lang kabisado pa namin noon ang Pambansang Awit) at pagkatapos ay pagbubunotin ka ng damo sa Fort Bonifacio.

GLoring.........it rained almost a month and it stopped when it was rumored that the former first lady Imelda sinoli yung pinakuha niyang Sto.Nino statue. Dont remember kung saan kinuha at saan nilagay. My mom went to Pampanga nuong panahon na yun, nagbangka sila sa ngayong "long viaduct" between bulacan and pampanga. Katakot na nun kasi sa history hindi kami inaabot ng baha sa upper Dapitan (Musta street to be exact). Before the rains stopped, kitang kita na namin na papalapit na ang baha sa kanto namin. The no. 1 song nuon month ng September ay yung kay Michael Jackson "Got to Be There" :D

• 2 weeks later...