Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

eto medyo mahaba itong kwento ko

i think its 2001 or 2002 nakabangga ako ng tamaraw FX. finorward nung may ari ng fx ang kaso sa manila trial court... nag usap kami ng may ari as per advise ng fiscal na kung pwede pag usapan na lang out of court. i paid the owner of the fx for 35,000 for repairs. last year i applied for a job and ask me some requirements like NBI clearance. so syempre punta ako NBI and unfortunately hindi ako binigyan dahil may pending case daw ako. nagulat ako dahil wala akong natatandaan. may binigay silang room number sa city hall and then after finding the room number finorward nila ako sa ombudsman bldg near manila city hall and ther i found out that i have a pending warrant of arrest and is asking me for bail of P4,000... and kaso yung nabangga ko daw na FX. so ang sabi ko nabayaran na yan at settled na. sabi nila hindi pa daw dahil hindi daw dinismiss ang kaso. so here i am no NBI CLEARANCE but i was able to find naman a job pero i know kailangan ko pa rin yun lalo na pag halimbawang liulipat ako ng company. sabi nila hanapin ko daw yung tao para i dismiss pero matagal pa rin daw yun. i need help badly. i need NBI CLEARANCE. please somebody help me.

I replied to your pm monsignor. hope that helps.

usually lahat ng kanta pag ginawang REGGAE, nagiging suave!!!

sample bands na nagrerevive to make it a reggae version

and their songs

big mountain - only one (originally sung by lionel richie)

big mountain - baby i love your way (ginamit sa rality bites)

big mountain - Obladi Oblada (Beatles)

311 - love song (the cure original - ost sa 50 first dates)

will.i.am ft fergie - true

UB40 - Lean on me

brownman revival - maling akala (eraserheads original)

brownman revival - panalangin (APO hiking original)

brownman revival - ikaw ang aking mahal (VST original)

Sorry for the double post,couldnt edit my above post anymore  :huh:

I'll take note of these

Some Addt'l Questions:

1.) Whats a good "budget" mobo thats good and will last for next 1-2 years or so?

Ung di masyadong mahal,with enough slots and can support most cards,rams and addons ill need later on. And how much usually?

2.)If ever I upgrade my RAM,I plan on upgrading to 512 for better performance.

Although I already have 256 DDR installed on my systemmbut its of an old chipset i think.

Bale, hinde na siya "Dadagdag" sa memory ko.

For Ex. - Old 256 DDR (Say its PC200) + New 512 DDR (Say PC400) Hinde pwede to right?

So I guess i'll have to dish out my old RAM or sell it? May bibile pa kaya nito?

3.) Whats a good video card you would recommend for gaming?

Would it be wise if id get a 256 128 Bit card nalang from say,ATI..Bat what kind? Budget now for a AGP Video card about3-4k pesos.

4.) And I just got a bnew monitor recently which serves a good purpose until another year or so  :P

5.) And then again,I guess a sound card is not needed that much right now, unless some newer games would require a really good sound card to run which I doubt. :D

--1. MSI. I buy these babies at PC house in Gilmore (P1500-P2500). I go for ASUS usually but when I fried my A7V600 (due to overclocking) I needed a new inexpensive mobo quickly so I can check what else was damaged and I bought MSI. It has been subjected to extremes and its still running.

--2. Its a little complicated, when you add a PC400 to a PC266, you have to clock down the RAM timings of the PC400 to the equivalent of the 266. I have not tried it yet but generally you go for the same specs and timings in adding memory as by not doing so may cause instability. Just keep your old RAM as it may come-in handy. A 512MB RAM is more than enough.

--3. Me, I go for NVidia chipset. FX5700 is good for starters. There is no game yet that uses a 256MB memory of a video card, but if you do video editting or 3D rendering go for the 256MB otherwise a 128MB/128bit video card will do. Right now I'm using FX5900XT (128MB/128bit) and I've played Doom3, The Sims 2, Far Cry and other memory hogging games with ease (custom settings of course). ATI, is also good just look for the equivalent of the FX5700 (it is important that the graphics card supports directX9).

--4. Thats good. The next upgrade will be for LCDs.

--5. Well its more thrilling and realistic if you can hear a whisper behind you. Gaming experience is more fun if you have a 24bit EAX capable sound card.

Just don't forget to change your power supply. :thumbsupsmiley:

dudes, my media player V 9 just recently conked out and I dont know what happened! I tried reinstalling but it always ends with the same error message that reads " AN INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR HAS OCCURED" any chance I can fix this and how? thanks!

Guest Leviticus
dudes, my media player V 9 just recently conked out and I dont know what happened! I tried reinstalling but it always ends with the same error message that reads " AN INTERNAL APPLICATION ERROR HAS OCCURED" any chance I can fix this and how? thanks!

better to download and upgrade to windows media player 10

Since you are working in Makati, I suggest you consider the best law school in Makati... the Ateneo College of Law in Rockwell.

They offer a 5 year JD program for working students. Some working students managed to finish the course in four years.

Codammanus,

I like the way you put it. The best law school... in Makati. I have no objection at all.

sidiyo,

nope hindi mag-appear ang name mo sa nbi. however, for sure blacklisted ka sa CIBI-credit investigation bureau inc. affected ang financial standing mo. in the future, pag gusto mo kumuha ng ibang credit card o gusto mo mangutang sa bangko or financial institutions, lalabas yn hindi mo pagbabayad sa iyong card. dahil dito, maari ma-deny yn application mo ng card o loan.

my suggestion, settle your credit card obligation. meron naman sila payment scheme para di ka mahirapan.

Uninstalling via "add remove programs" only removes the shortcuts but not the program. You should try to uninstall using programs such as McAfee Uninstaller then run a registry cleaner and remove any remnants of WinMP 9.

sidiyo,

nope hindi mag-appear ang name mo sa nbi.  however, for sure blacklisted ka sa CIBI-credit investigation bureau inc. affected ang financial standing mo. in the future, pag gusto mo kumuha ng ibang credit card o gusto mo mangutang sa bangko or financial institutions, lalabas yn hindi mo pagbabayad sa iyong card. dahil dito, maari ma-deny yn application mo ng card o loan.

my suggestion, settle your credit card obligation. meron naman sila payment scheme para di ka mahirapan.

tnx for d advice :D d bali d naman para sa akin ito e,para sa friend ko hehe... pag nagopen ka ng savings account maaapektuhan din yun?

Guest Leviticus
Uninstalling via "add remove programs" only removes the shortcuts but not the program.  You should try to uninstall using programs such as McAfee Uninstaller then run a registry cleaner and remove any remnants of WinMP 9.

this is the first time that i heard that unistalling via ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS in control panel only removes the shortcuts. i think this is only applicaple with spyware and adware programs. kahit na uninstall mo next boot nandyan uli.

true may mga naiiwan sa program folder like setup config and other data files (ie saved games, songs) and the codecs you previously installed are still in the program folder.

Also, there are some instances where other programs need the remaining files/components of a program.

Sometimes it is not advisable to remove all files.

What I do is custom uninstall so i can review and monitor what was/is being unistalled

sidiyo,

yes possible na maapektuhan pati pag-open mo ng savings account pag blacklisted ka na sa CIBI. yn CIBI kasi is open to all financial institutions, like banks. CIBI was created/formed purposely to protect the financial institutions from individuals with not-s0-good business and financial history.

Guest k....
this is still true for windows media player. i "uninstalled" it through the add/remove programs feature in the control panel, but when i type in wmplayer in the "run..." option  from the start menu, windows media player will still load (yes, even after rebooting).

ganyan talaga microsoft, madaya pag dating sa applications nila.

it's not an issue of MS being madaya or anythin; they just have this annoying habit of integrating every single app thrown in with Windows XP into the shell (think IE, WMP, Messenger, etc)