Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Hmmm... lotsa queries ic. Il just answer one for tonight...

I agree with cdma. In addition, u may want to check out RA8484, a new law on access devices which includes credit card fraud. There is a provision there that a cardholder is presumed to have used his credit card with intent to defraud if he abandons or surreptitiously leaves the address stated in his credit card application without informing the credit card company if the amount is more than P10T and has a past de account of at least 90 days.

so ano usually sanctions dun sa mga ang term na ginagamit is "tumatakbo", "tinakbuhan"... aside from being black listed for several years... dami ko kasing naririnig na usapan abt jan e... parang andaming tumatakbo... haha...

Guest Kilabot
i don't think so.

Most likely you may have uninstalled something along with an uninstallation of another program. 

Try uninstalling and reinstalling your mp3 rippers/encoders.

Try Audiograbber too as an alternative encoder.

actually, i formatted my pc. Then when i installed the programs, these problems came up.

I uninstalled & reinstalled the 2 sws, but the problems are still there

What are the compelling reasons to award custody to the father (based on the 7-year-old child's decision to stay with the mother)?

Examples of compelling reasons are:

1. The mother is insane.

2.She is sick with some communicable disease.

3.She maltreats the child.

4. The mother is in open cohabitation with her common law husband under circumstances that may prevent the child from growing up as an upright and moral-minded person.

The fact that the mother is a prostitute or has been unfaithful to the husband does not render her an unfit mother.

Hope this helps.

and if you go for the web-based solution as stated by macx98, you don't need to export it back to excell. just another user that can access the said data. no more excess files and your data are centralized for easy access of all.

i wasnt sure if they have a standard spreadsheet file format in their office... and if excel is their standard, it would be nice to add this extra step in the procedure.

CD Rom Problems

I have a 60x cdrom (generic). Before, i can encode cd tracks to mp3 & aac using

Music Match & Nokia Audio Manager (NAM) respectively w/o any problems. But now, as im encoding a

new cd (pirated & genuine), Music match detects an error & it records it as analog...therefore

there's no music coming out of the mp3 converted format. I try it w/ NAM to convert it to

aac but NAM doesnt respond when i save tracks.

I also did the same procedure w/ my previously successful converted tracks but the problems

are now there.

Btw, it can play music directly as is (music cd) using Music Match, Nam, Windows Media

Player & the built in cd player.

Is there a physical problem w/ my rom?

In my experience, this is quite a common problem with OLD GENERIC cd-rom drives. Generic drives have a tendency to have some components fail within the first year of operation. (Specially if the drive is used heavily...) Sometimes, the DMA controller breaks and oftentimes, it's the capability to do digital audio extraction that fails first. Since according to your more recent post you have just reformatted your hard disk, it must be that your hardware has begun to fail. I would recomment replacing your generic drive with a branded one. (Recommended drives are from ASUS and SONY...) :headsetsmiley:

did you know that there's a site that supports YM/ICQ/ MSN/AOL/JABBER via Java in one  :cool:

It would look like a Messenger via browser

PM mo ako kung gusto mo malaman hehehehe :)

mga style mo talaga.. humihingi ng tulong pinagsasamantalahan mo.. post mo na d2 ung site.. :P

di ba dapat nasa technology section ito? :blink:

although the above examples may be indicative, there is no hard and fast rule in depriving a mother of custody of her child. each case has to be decided on its own merits. basta best interests of the child lagi ang standard.

Very well said. Some authorities opine that "compelling reasons", which apply when a child is under 7 years of age, demand a heavier burden of proof compared to "best interest of the child".

The ratinale being "no man can sound the deep sorrows of a mother who is deprived of her child of tender age..."

All cases are case to case basis, needless to say.

sir,

i have a question.

last friday (june 03) this telemarketing firm called me

up and offered this package which they said is a complete

package for discounts to hotels, resto, airline services,

etc, etc. plus an insurance package which covers hospitalization,

accident and others.

the telemarketer talks so fast in discussing the terms

to me that i have to cut her short and asked her some

clarifications about things im concerned with.

though during those times of discussion, i asked about her repeatedly

if she can forward first the brochures so i can get a better grip

of the terms she is discussing. because she talks so fast

and she asked for my indulgence coz that's way of online marketing.

she told me that the brochure will come with the

package once my application is approved.

in short, i was given the impression that its a great deal (sabi eh).

so i said i will avail of the package (worth P5000), payable daw

sa citibank under paylite. eh di sabi ko, okay...anyway, 2yr paylite

for P5000 is manageable.in short, i said i accept the product,

this manager explained to me some more stuff.and extend to me his congratulations... (hanep).

then this package, arrived today. i read the mechanics and

i was not satisfied because not all those im thinking expecting

was in the package.besides, it is designed mostly

for high-end spenders eh.

i did not sign the receipt copy and told the delivery guy

that im no longer interested besides mali pa yung middle initial ko

sa card. i told the guy that ill talk to the person who called me

and ill discuss it with her.

so i dialled up this firm's # and absent yung telemarketer.

i ended up talking with another instead. i just informed her about

my intent. she said sir, u have to pay cancellation fee. i told her, wala

namang sinabi sa akin about cancellation fee (P1500)in case im not satisfied with your offerd product/service. so i said, im sorry but i wont pay you the P1500, because i accepted your product in good faith but

it appears your brochures lack the capacity to attract interest.

the lady said they will investigate my case (good) and that i have to discuss this yet with the telemarketer who called me up. i said fine with me.

end of story..

sorry sir, maraca eh.

my question is:

1. do i have the moral ground to say i wont pay them up?

2. am i really liable to the P1500 cancellation fee?

thanks a lot replies..

whats your take on laptops with the centrino processors as compared to a ht processor? given they have an almost identical specification...

Specification??? Meaning clockspeed??? Anyway, they are based from two completely different architectures. Simply put, the Centrino is a much closer decendant of the Pentium 3 than it is of a Pentium 4HT. Also, the Centrino can only process a single thread (simply put, a SINGLE working component of a program) per clock while the HT processors TRY (it isn't always possible...) to execute 2 threads per clock. :headsetsmiley:

Please help me out. my pc is a p-4 1.8 ghz with 256 ddr. I recently changed my os from win me to win xp pro. whenever i play games, it hangs. when use other programs, it takes a long time to open and when it does there is a mesage " the systems just recovered from a serious error" asking me to send to microsoft.

is there anyway to trouble shoot the problem? or do i need to clean install all over again?

thanks!!

You need to perform a clean install IF you just upgraded to XP from ME. If you performed a clean install...well haven't encountered any problems similar to yours from a clean install... :P

does any1 here knows how to hack?

Depends on the definition of hack...

[1] Hack - types extremely long lines of code (programming)

I know how to hack!!! :cool:

[2] Hack - break into a system to do whatever he/she wishes there etc. etc. (in short the media version)

No hacker in his/her right state of mind would respond to this question on a public forum... :P

To the mods: sorry for posting!

Hi. I’m a law student and I’m looking for a part-time job (preferably para-legal, legal researcher or any related job). Any suggestions, referrals or recommendations.

You can email me at lasallianphilosopher@yahoo.com

Thank you.