Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hi guys... i need some legal advice

here's the story

meron akong friend na nag suggest na i-take over ang isang small scale restaurant. i put up 100K. the plan did not push through. i asked him to return the money. but he did not.

at first he mentions that he used the money in something else and that he was conned, but since then he didn't communicate with me anymore.

to what extent of legal means i can make him pay up or be held in some ways liable for his action.

i hope you can help me as i needed the money :cry:

Nakakadamage ba ng CD/DVD pag may sticker?

So far wala pa namang nasisirang CD/DVD ko na nilagayan ko ng sticker na bilog. I remembered a few years back when I did not use a round sticker, natanggal yung nilagay kong sticker sa loob mismo ng cd-rom ko when I used the CD. Desperate, I cranked open the CD drive and removed the pieces of the sticker label inside the reader.

Ang alam kong kalaban ng mga optical media is yung scratches at oxidation o anything na mawawala yung pagka reflective ng media surface.

hi guys... i need some legal advice

here's the story

meron akong friend na nag suggest na i-take over ang isang small scale restaurant. i put up 100K. the plan did not push through. i asked him to return the money. but he did not.

at first he mentions that he used the money in something else and that he was conned, but since then he didn't communicate with me anymore.

to what extent of legal means i can make him pay up or be held in some ways liable for his action.

i hope you can help me as i needed the money  :cry:

there are 2 options:

civil case of collection of sum of money

criminal case of estafa. --- he cannot use the money for something else.

Bakit ganun I tried putting the bilog na sticker sa VCD na binurn ko ;

tas nagkarun ng artifacts ung mga blured images tas ung sound naging choppy at nagskiskip

I guess nakaka affect din

Lalagayan ko nalang ng sticker na label;

Hinde na ung bilog na sticker sa buong cd baka hinde kasi mabasa ng maayos

Wanted to get a lightscribe writer sana pero mas maganda ung direct CD printer ;

Para sakin kasi sa lightscribe correct me if im wrong pero pde ba ang colored label direct sa CD/DVD?

Sino d2 may Direct 2 CD/DVD printer? I Plan to get one soon

At least no more problems on labelling CD's/DVD's.

:D

Edited by kUrTsKY
Bakit ganun I tried putting the bilog na sticker sa VCD na binurn ko ;

tas nagkarun ng artifacts ung mga blured images tas ung sound naging choppy at nagskiskip

I guess nakaka affect din

Lalagayan ko nalang ng sticker na label;

Hinde na ung bilog na sticker sa buong cd baka hinde kasi mabasa ng maayos

Wanted to get a lightscribe writer sana pero mas maganda ung direct CD printer ;

Para sakin kasi sa lightscribe correct me if im wrong pero pde ba ang colored label direct sa CD/DVD?

Sino d2 may Direct 2 CD/DVD printer? I Plan to get one soon

At least no more problems on labelling CD's/DVD's.

:D

that is totally not true!

walang kinalaman ang sticker sa pag-burn mo ng VCD

as a rule, always burn at half or less than half what your

Writer can burn...it is much better to burn at 8-10x than higher

eka nga slowly but surely.. ;)

thanks jopoc

which one would in a way be more stern in terms for him to really pay up or face what - arrest or anything?

thanks again and more power

of course an estafa case. malaking hassle yun.

magkakaroon sya ng possibility of arrest (although bailable), and magkaka - record sya sa NBI (in case he apllies for NBI clearance).

at pag found guilty, kulong.

pwede mong isabay yung civil case of collection as the civil aspect of the estafa case.

hi, what cases can be filled for non payment of cellphone bills? account has been called for termination with a cell co. due to stolen phone but failed to pay the previous balance due an emergency where owner had to go to the province. the balance was P1K+++ then. it was at the end of contract so didnt continue with their services anymore. got bak from the province, co. was asking pay P5K+++ already because they said that they still charge monthly fee for the line that wasnt even been used!!! they said they didnt cut the line because there was a balance even line isnt used and a call was made to have it cut. and another thing, the co. is harassing the owner telling that if she doesnt pay up, they will charge pre-term.. for what??? please advice. thanks!

hi everybody...

may immigration lawyer ba dito?

paano ba mag ayos ng working visa? my new boss is holding an american passport....so he needs to have a working visa...

thanks...

So he's an American citizen. He'll need an Alien Employment Permit (from DOLE) and a 9(g) visa for pre-arranged employment (with the BID). Not sure with the specific requirements (required documents, procedure) for those two, but you may want to check the DOLE and BID website

Atty nilabas na Bar Exam results? Musta

of course an estafa case. malaking hassle yun.

magkakaroon sya ng possibility of arrest (although bailable), and magkaka - record sya sa NBI (in case he apllies for NBI clearance).

at pag found guilty, kulong.

pwede mong isabay yung civil case of collection as the civil aspect of the estafa case.