Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

can anybody guide me whats the best and cheapest computer specs that i can use for internet gaming and surfing? pang internet cafe ba.

salamat

For gaming, you have to get an AMD CPU. Whether you choose between an Athln64 or Sempron64 depends on your budget. Best to spend your money on a good, sturdy motherboard. MSI and Asus are brands known for reliability. Sometimes its better to get a PCI ethernet card instead of using the ethernet port built-in the motherboard, medyo madaling masira kasi ang ethernet port (from experience). 512mb RAM, minimum. 2x256 sticks on a dual-channel board performs better than a single 512. for vidcard, nvidia 6600. better to get a PCI-express motherboard and vidcard para madaling i-upgrade later on.

for just plain surfing, 256mb ram puede na, tsaka nvidia 6200 video card. the cheapest AMD Sempron64 is more than enough.

For gaming, you have to get an AMD CPU. Whether you choose between an Athln64 or Sempron64 depends on your budget. Best to spend your money on a good, sturdy motherboard. MSI and Asus are brands known for reliability. Sometimes its better to get a PCI ethernet card instead of using the ethernet port built-in the motherboard, medyo madaling masira kasi ang ethernet port (from experience). 512mb RAM, minimum. 2x256 sticks on a dual-channel board performs better than a single 512. for vidcard, nvidia 6600. better to get a PCI-express motherboard and vidcard para madaling i-upgrade later on.

for just plain surfing, 256mb ram puede na, tsaka nvidia 6200 video card. the cheapest AMD Sempron64 is more than enough.

duh...

psensya na. bakit AMD? Bakit hindi INtel pentium?

Spybot Search and Destroy 1.3 (freeware) - have to update latest detections

Ad-aware 6.0 (freeware version)

Then run an anti-virus program. Goodluck

i have ad-aware updated to the latest version, already ran a scan on my computer but some spyware that was detected was not deleted and cant be deleted... that's why i'm asking if usually saan ko makikita yung mga spyware sa registry.... :cool:

thanks.... :cool:

i have ad-aware updated to the latest version, already ran a scan on my computer but some spyware that was detected was not deleted and cant be deleted... that's why i'm asking if usually saan ko makikita yung mga spyware sa registry.... :cool:

thanks.... :cool:

Kaya hindi ma delete kasi in-use. gamitin mo yung task manager - processes and k*ll the application.

then run ad-aware or spybot.

Pag makulit pa rin :angry: , Registry cleaner naman ang kailangan mo para matanggal yan sa registry. Ito naman gamit ko dun. Jv16 PowerTools (macecraft.com). Kahit yung trial version nila ok na.

If you know your registry, gamitin mo yung registry manager - starting programs and delete mo yung spyware na yan (k*ll mo muna sa processes ng task manager before mo tangalin sa registry).

Then go to registry cleaner, and delete associated files dun sa spyware. Ingat lang at baka ma-delete mo mga valid files.

Restart mo yung PC and open the task manager - performance. Kung nag- 0 na yung CPU usage mo, maaring ok na ito. Pag hindi pa rin, tignan mo naman yung Processes at tignan mo kung ano gumagamit ng CPU mo. then ulitin mo uli lahat yung steps.

Tapos nun, deep scanning ng ad-aware, spybot and virus scanner to be sure.

:)

i have a problem just an hour ago i tried viewing some webpages and it says page cannot be displayed both in IE and firefox..

pero not all pages,ung iba lang.. pansin ko ung mga secure lang

any fix for this? i aint gonna format

nakakainis kasi eh ung ibang webpages ayaw

for instance, i can go to www.microsoft.com but cannot go to support.microsoft.com :(

thanks

Edited by kUrTsKY
i have a problem just an hour ago i tried viewing some webpages and it says page cannot be displayed both in IE and firefox..

for instance, i can go to www.microsoft.com but cannot go to support.microsoft.com  :(

thanks

I have no experience with firefox, been an opera user ever since. Ginagawa ko lang pag ayaw mag open ng mga secure page is i set the opera to be identified as IE6 or sometimes update ako ng opera with java. Yung mga pics na ayaw lumabas, reload lang ako ng page, pag hindi pa rin lumabas maybe wala na yung link o yung file. I also have the option to have the image to be reloaded or viewed. Tsaka naka author mode ako palagi.

Yung microsoft support nung mga lumang versions ng opera ko hindi kaya open only IE6 lang.

Kung may kailangan kang download sa microsoft support, mag search ka lang ng ibang sites na nag-upload ng mga support files ng microsoft at dun mo nalang download.

for instance, i can go to www.microsoft.com but cannot go to support.microsoft.com  :(

thanks

If it only has problems with secure webpages, it may either be some form of malware or a corrupted file that is used for handling online encryption and the like. Since it is the same with both IE and Firefox, we could safely assume that the problem itself is either with the ISP or the underlying communication protocols on your machine. :headsetsmiley: Unfortunately, there is still insufficient data to ascertain what the problem is. <_< Can you tell us what happened BEFORE this came up? Did you shut down your computer? Restarted? Force reboot? Encountered a BSOD? or it just happened? :blink: If it's the last, there may be no other solution but to format your computer since it means your OS just tripped and damaged itself. :P

hinde parn na solve problem ko, hind eko talaga maview ung ibang pages na naviview ko dati..

hinde ko maintindihan bakit, something wrong with my winsock files? help

pero nakaka download ako etc and cna view some sites

how about have you already checked the privacy, security settings on the ie options.... or baka naman naka-high level yung internet security mo.... yung lang kasi ang nag-cacause ng issue sa mga cust ko ..... :) :) :)

Good day!

I hope someone can help me here...

Ako po ay isang guro sa isang paaralan dito sa Laguna.

Ang aking sanang itatanong ay kung may makakatulong ba sa amin na mapatunayan na ang tatlo sa aming mga coordinator ay bumili ng educ units sa isang kolehiyo sa may parañaque. nag-imbestiga na ang HR namin ngunit ang sabi ay lehitimong estudyante daw sila doon. ngunit nung ako ay nagtanong ng schedule ng mga klase, ay puro weekdays lang ang available para sa mga ganung subjects. yung HR kasi namin ay walang lakas ng loob magtanong muli kaya nabale wala yung complaint namin. Sana ay may makatulong sa amin dito....

PM nyo na laang po ako...

Salamat!