Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

i tried using that although still cant  make the game work..

maybe its just for me.. dunno..

i hope there could be a guide or some steps;

to make this game run using this tool..

after mounting the game using DT;

the splash screen loads, i select play game..

then it checks for the DVD, i load up SF, select unload cd drive ;

then everything hangs..*weird* maybe im doing something wrong..

I hate to inform you that you will have to remove the cd drives. Just unplug the power cables from the drive or disable it from the bios by setting it to "none" before doing it as above. One thing though, i don't know if the game "exe" should be cracked or not cracked to run it. Good luck. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by deus
I hate to inform you that you will have to remove the cd drives. Just unplug the power cables from the drive or disable it from the bios by setting it to "none" before doing it as above. One thing though, i don't know if the game "exe" should be cracked or not cracked to run it.  Good luck.    :thumbsupsmiley:

ic hinde ba dilikado to dude?

anyway try ko..i mena after ko disable sa BIOS tas malaro ko na ung POP T2T, pde ko na uli i enable ung drives?

or do I need to disable it sa BIOS everytime i wanna play POP?

hindi delikado yan. Its better to disable it in the bios than crank the case open. after playing just go to the bios and set it "auto" again. or I have another solution using control panel - system - device manager - cd/dvd rom drive - disable the appropriate drives. It's up to you which one is better.

Please advise. Here's the story.

Pedro is a man who have been living separately with his wife Anna and 3 kids for over 3 years already. Pedro and his wife hasn't made the separation legal but they have a verbal agreement that they will live separately and Pedro will continue to support the children's needs financially and he spends the weekends with them. He is consistently fulfilling his duties.

Anna was the one who closed the doors to their marriage because of Pedro's prior transgression. In other words, he had an affair with another woman during their marriage. They married very young so at the middle of it all Pedro found himself in crisis thus the affair. Pedro and Anna tried to work it out but to no avail thus the separation. Early on their separation, Anna had a relationship with another man which gave Pedro the impression that she has moved on. They are civil to each other and the children and well taken cared of.

Pedro lived alone for 3 years content with just supporting his children and visiting them...until one day...he decided to move on with his life and try to find love again.

He met Maria. They fell in love. He told Maria the truth about his past. Maria accepted him knowing that he no longer lives with the wife and kids. They have a relationship. She accepted the situation, the kids...everything. They dreamed of being together and starting a new life.

Then one day, Anna got wind of the news that Pedro has a new and serious relationship. She started asserting herself once again giving the message to Pedro that he should not be having a relationship with anyone else. Her general message: Keep in line. If you're family can't have you, no one can. You don't have the right to be happy.

Pedro and Maria have no choice but to separate. Maria accepts and let Pedro resolve the issue with Anna. Pedro promised maria, "I will come back to you as soon as this is resolved. Wait for me. I will make things legal once and for all. Everyone will get what they deserve and what is fairly due them."

Maria waits...she feels Pedro deserves a chance to make a new start.

What do you think about their situation? Any thoughts for Maria? for Anna? for Pedro?

hello and gud-pm co-computer geeks.... :lol:

just asking if pano mo ma-didisable yung automatic na pag-open the limeware sa pc, kasi evrytime i close it it opens automatically ulit e.... <_<

na-disable ko na yung mga automatic startup saoptions pero ganun pa din......  :blink:

try mo delete sya bro sa startup menu..kung ganun pa rin try mo mag scan ng machine mo baka me spyware na nasama dyan sa limewire mo.

Nag-oopen automatically kapag clinose mo? Weird...

yup..... :lol:

baka nasa registry p sya. burahin mo din sa registry. also check s start-up programs mo at bka kasama p din sya dun. better yet, uniinstall mo n lng, hehehehe!!  :lol:

na-check ko na po sa registry and startup, ala e.... :blink: )

try mo delete sya bro sa startup menu..kung ganun pa rin try mo mag scan ng machine mo baka me spyware na nasama dyan sa limewire mo.

nag-scan na ako and yup meron nga, and natanggal ko na po kaso ganun pa din e..... :(

yup..... :lol:

na-check ko na po sa registry and startup, ala e.... :blink: )

try mo muna un-install tapos check mo kung ano mangyayari. pg ok, try mo uli install then check the condition. pg balik s dati, better get another P2P software. marami nmn iba softwre n P2P besides limewire. you can try kazaa, bearshare and kung mp3 lng gusto mo, pwede k mg-downlod sa mirc. you just have to know where to look, hehehe! :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

May problema ang pc ko ngayon, Noong nag-reboot ako ang lumabas eh corrupted ang windows/system32/config/system files ko. May ibang way ba para maayos iyon ng hindi mag-iinstall ulit ng windows? Ang alam ko pag ni-reinstall mo ang windows hindi na naka-register ang mga probrams na na-install ko na.

BTW Windows XP ang OS ko.

May problema ang pc ko ngayon, Noong nag-reboot ako ang lumabas eh corrupted ang windows/system32/config/system files ko. May ibang way ba para maayos iyon ng hindi mag-iinstall ulit ng windows? Ang alam ko pag ni-reinstall mo ang windows hindi na naka-register ang mga probrams na na-install ko na.

BTW Windows XP ang OS ko.

have your windowsXP installer ready...punta ka sa BIOS..boot priority mo dapat e CD tapos lagay mo na rin yung installer mo na XP then save mo settings mo..tapos reboot na yun then choose mo to boot from CD...me choices dun select mo yung "repair"..aayusin nun yung corrupted data.

Yup... or during boot press F8 or F12 (i forgot eh).. pag lumabs yung boot menu, you can try yung option na last known good configuration... it that works, it will save you time in installing or repairing ur pc...

yup tma yun.... and just an additional.... dapat yung panga repair windows and gagamitim mo kasi kung yung una an g pinili mo magdedebug ka pa nun..... dapat yung pangalawang paglabas ng reapir option... :cool:

i agree with jackl, pedro should pursue annulment, its the only way to free himself. However, in the real world, proceedings nullifying marraige are not easy to get. i dont know but sometimes our laws can be less compassionate. this is due to the fact that it has always been the policy of the state to disfavor the annulment of marriages. Pedro should wound up all lose ends by procuring a judicial decree to that effect. If that happens, pedro will have an iron-clad protection and he can marry maria free of any burden, mahimbing na pagtulog with her. :D

Based on prevailing labor standards, the employer has no legal obligations to give separation pay to a resigned employee. However, if there's a company policy providing separation pay even for voluntary separation, the company is contractually bound to do so.