Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

ganyan talaga dito. para maging sikat, kakanta sila ng isang sikat na kanta. dun sila nakikilala.

para bang yung "I Believe I Can Fly" ni R. Kelly. may Pinoy na kumanta nyon last year. nakita ko pa yung video, super baduy. na nominate pa yung mokogn para sa isang music award dito sa pinas para dun

karamihan ng mga pop stars natin, di kaya magsulat ng kanta. either iba ang susulat, o revival ang gagawin.

QUOTE(garagemonkey @ Jan 19 2005, 04:28 PM)

Hello everyone! Don’t know if this would be the proper forum, I apologize if it isn’t.  I am in the process of applying for a K1 visa for my fiancee. One of the documents needed for our wedding is a certificate of no marriage from the NSO. Unfortunately, she has a record of marriage in her file. It happened when she was 16, and she has had no contact with him for the last 4 years.  I wrote to an attorney on the net and was quoted P130K for a package price.  My questions are:

How long does the process normally take? Is this a typical price? On the High side? Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

hmm...

dunno how long the process would take. the price, it depends on what the case will be filed... hmm.. actually if she married after the effectivity of the NEW CIVIL CODE, then by technicalities, the married is void ab initio. but actually there other things to consider... just like tee up said, she can file for presumption of death.

Guest batabatuta

I hate revival songs....there I said it already

It's not really on the song itself but on the artist's failure to justify the original...........and the timing......kaya tuloy kahit maganda yung kanta e nagiging kasuka suka na pag ibat ibang tao ang gagawa ng cover nila nito at the same time..........

Here's my list of what revival songs should be:

1. Can't help falling in love - From Elvis P to UB40......Ballad to Reggae.

2. I don't wanna be your friend - From Cyndi Lauper to Nina.....from an ethnic/celtic/afro/gospel undertone to a jazz song....galeng

3. Killing me softly - From Roberta Flack to The Fugees......soul to hip-hop.....a classic by itself

4. Yesterday - From the Beatles to Boyz II Men ....from a plain simple arrangement to an acapella grandeur.......need I say more

5. Nothing compares to U - Prince to Sinead O' Connor.......self explanatory

....the above list shows that a great revival song is one that can stand on its own and not on the shadows of its predecessor......one that is unique by itself and at the same time produces a fresh sound that can compete with what's hot right now.

Guest batabatuta

Even though I stated that I hate revival songs.....my selfish thoughts tell me that I were to be given a chance to revive certain songs.....my list would go as follows:

1. Bohemian Rhapsody/Queen - Jazz version

2. Ever since the world began/Survivor - R&B version

3. Second chance/38 special - Greenday style

4. There must be an angel/Eurythmics - No Doubt style

5. Eyes without a face/Billy Idol - Acoustic version

6. Crazy for you/Madonna - Acoustic version to be done by a male

7. Dancing in the Dark/Bruce Springsteen - what if R.E.M were to do a cover of this.

8. Misty/Johnny Mathis - what if an artist would do it the way Janet Jackson did "that's the way love goes"

...hmmm what else.

Edited by batabatuta

question lang po para sa mga att-laws ng mtc, kunting advice lang po.

my friend is renting an apartment kasi and they just got the shock of their life ng malaman n lang nilang nabili na pala ng iba ung unit nila. they had a 1 year contract that lapsed just this january and they were just waitin for the owner to bring them their new one for 2005. ang naging norm na kasi nila for the past 4 years is that dadalhin na lang ng may-ari or representative yong old contract days after matapos ung new contract and thats what theyve been waitin.

wala naman sanang masama kung ayaw na silang paupahin ng may-ari but what slighted them the most is that they were not informed in any other way about the plans ng may-ari before even commencing with it... to think na meron pa silang advance payment for the rent.

now, are there any violation committed by the owner in this scenario? if my friends cant move out of the apartment after a month, can they be taken out of the apartment forcibly or can they rightfully extend their stay until they find a place suitable to transfer in?

everytime I open a video file attachment like the ones being sent to yahoo group when I click the file, this shows up, "This URL has been blocked", please advise.

Did Yahoo! Messenger display the message or your internet browser? Can you provide further details like a screenshot or just a more detailed description of what appears? Personally I haven't encountered this yet so I can't diagnose this problem effectively without seeing it with my own eyes. :(

everytime I open a video file attachment like the ones being sent to yahoo group when I click the file, this shows up, "This URL has been blocked", please advise.

if ur not within a network with a firewall then, yahoo already blocked that domain.

if that's the reason, yahoo usually puts their header signiture in the page that sez "This URL has been blocked"

:blink:

i have a problem...  i'm using win98 se ng biglang....

"Registry editing has been disabled by your adminisrtator"

pano na yun? pano ko ma e-enable..

and yung Regsvc is it a virus?

i need help now na...

hehehe thanks!

What were you doing right before the error occurred? Just looks like a permission problem. You have to login as administrator in order to enable registry editing. Is that an office PC connected to a network?

regsvc is a program that is used to edit the registry from remote computers. It could possibly be infected by a virus. You should have an anti-virus utility to be sure.

Capital gains of the last time (medyo matagal na din yun) ay 5% plus 1.5 percent doc stamps (correct nyo nalang kung di na valid ito ngayon) comp*tation is based on the selling price or the Zonal valuation of property subject to sale which ever is higher.

Capital Gains tax is normally for the account of the seller, the buyer takes the doc stamps and the transfer fees plus the miscellaneous fees na dapat bayaran sa RD.. remember to have the real estate tax non-delinquency certificate be given toyou by the seller...

Sa Cavite ba property na binibili mo? be sure to have it double or tripple check dahil madami ang mga palso at fake na titles dyan... meron tayo kilala dyan kaya lang malakas talaga sila manghingi kahit na sa kakilala...

Butsoy

me tanong din po ako, how much is the legal rate for gain tax? 7.5 ba? me bilin ako bahay from a direct seller should he shoulder it? sana meron dito me kilala or taga register of deed ng trece martires cavite TIA...MABUHAY ANG MTC :mtc:

eto pa isa... yung browser ko (IE6) pag set mo sa options yung default home page n apply mo iba pa din yung nagiging default..  web--search how can i remove that?

Use spyware removal tools such as Ad-Aware, Giant AntiSpyware or HiJackThis! to give you control of your browser again. :D I personally recommend Giant AntiSpyware although it is quite tricky to find it now that Microsoft bought it. As a side note, please be informed that Giant's AntiSpyware is almost the same as Microsoft's AntiSpyware. Only the labeling changed... :P

sir and madam,

thanks sa advise, it doesn't apply to yahoo only even in other site, whenever I wanted to open a video file, "this URL has been blocked" appears, but if it is a picture or image galleries ok nman cya, must be a network thing.

Must be your system admin trying to lower bandwidth usage by blocking all video files from being downloaded... :P