Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

has anyone encountered flashlight search malware? i tried deleting it on the registry but it keeps coming back. any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks

Have you tried running BOTH Ad-Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy on that machine? If they're still unable to delete it you could try using HiJack This to remove the offending start-up entry from the registry and then try running Ad-Aware and Spybot. If you still can't remove it, boot to safe mode and remove it from there. I doubt if any other spyware/adware can survive a purge in safe mode. :headsetsmiley:

ad aware and spybot search & destroy can't detect this malware. i also tried booting to safe mode to no avail. I still have to try hijack this. hope this works this time.

thanks

That's one stubborn malware you have there xcalibr :boo: ...anyway, good luck with your malware hunt and hopefully, running HiJack This while in Safe Mode will solve your problems :cool: ...just don't remove your antivirus start-up entries... :P

mga lawyers, meh tanong ako. meyron na ba tayo batas dito about noise pollution? dahil ito sa mga umiistambay sa mga gasoline stations na nagpapatugtug ng malakas. ano ba pwedeng gawin para mapatigil na to? meyron ba akong pwedeng ifile against sa kanila? ang gasoline station ba ang liable dito or ang mga istambay? tanong lang po.

mga lawyers, meh tanong ako. meyron na ba tayo batas dito about noise pollution? dahil ito sa mga umiistambay sa mga gasoline stations na nagpapatugtug ng malakas. ano ba pwedeng gawin para mapatigil na to? meyron ba akong pwedeng ifile against sa kanila? ang gasoline station ba ang liable dito or ang mga istambay? tanong lang po.

Action to abate a nuisance probably, under the Civil Code. You can sue the station

Thanks for your advice! Follow up question though she rec. a phone call yesterday from those "kind hearted" collection people and since she was startled and out of fear as well she had pretended to be someone else and blurted out that she had already left for the US. Will this information affect her current situation? Thanks again!

No one gets imprisoned for non-payment of debt. That is still the rule today.

Your friend will be criminally liable under RA8484 RE::Access Devices if she committed any fraudulent act in connection with the access device/credit card.

If your friend did not use any falsified documents or made any misrepresention to the credit card company in her application or changed her address as stated in her credit card application without informing the credit card company then she would be fine.

hi guys...i want to ask if its possible to download a program which lets me play playstation II games on my pc.  I have a dvd drive.  thanks in advance.

I am sorry to say that although the PS2 emulator is still currently under development :D , it would take a VERY powerful computer to emulate the emotion engine of the PS2 and also the performance of a PS2 :boo: . They can run PS2 games now but only at 1-5 frames per second and at a relatively decreased graphics quality :cry: . Wait a few more years and maybe the PC's computing power may catch up with the PS2's (but wait a few years and the PS3 will be out anyway...) :P .

I am sorry to say that although the PS2 emulator is still currently under development :D , it would take a VERY powerful computer to emulate the emotion engine of the PS2 and also the performance of a PS2 :boo: . They can run PS2 games now but only at 1-5 frames per second and at a relatively decreased graphics quality :cry: . Wait a few more years and maybe the PC's computing power may catch up with the PS2's (but wait a few years and the PS3 will be out anyway...) :P .

thanks for your kind reply. How about a PS1 emulator? or an Xbox or nintendo gamecube? thanks again.

Hello everyone! Don’t know if this would be the proper forum, I apologize if it isn’t. I am in the process of applying for a K1 visa for my fiancee. One of the documents needed for our wedding is a certificate of no marriage from the NSO. Unfortunately, she has a record of marriage in her file. It happened when she was 16, and she has had no contact with him for the last 4 years. I wrote to an attorney on the net and was quoted P130K for a package price. My questions are:

How long does the process normally take? Is this a typical price? On the High side? Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

HELP! they refused my current avg network edition serial no.!

anybody out there got any? please...

It would seem as if it's a busy day for me...please note that it's not part of my recommended AV utilities...I'll just PM you regarding my findings...

thanks for your kind reply.  How about a PS1 emulator? or an Xbox or nintendo gamecube?  thanks again.

A good PS1 emulator that I know of is ePSXe from here. I don't know about other emulators but a good place to search for them is at NGEmu here.

Good Day Counsels!

My friend is seeking legal advice since she told me yesterday that she had received a final demand letter from HSBC stating that she needs to pay the full amount due on her credit card or else they will file a civil case against her and or a CRIMINAL CASE as well due to R.A. 8484. Both of us got puzzled since we know that no one gets jailed for non-payment of debt unless that person issues a check that bounced to pay for his/her debt in which I believe is a totally different case. So my friend is quite scared right now because of this because first of all she didn't do this in purpose. She's been a good payer eversince she had gotten her credit card its just that she's in a financial crisis right now that's why even if she has a job she still can't allocate some funds for her CC payment.

So is this really true? Can you now be charged a criminal case because of non-payment of your credit card debt? I think RA 8484 is credit card fraud which is a totally different thing. This is the first time that I've heard this. So any inputs from our dear counsels would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

your friend has two options:

1. waiting for the credit card company to file the civil case or

2. initiate the filing of a case against the credit card

under no. 2, (or in his answer under no. 1) your friend can alleged that the credit card company violated ra8484. i am surprised to know that most pro-forma demand letters include a threat to file a case under ra8484. if the credit card company reads the whole ra8484, there are a number of provisions which can be used against the credit company. moreover, your friend, aside from using ra8484, can argue that universal default is illegal and hence, the act of the credit card company in imposing higher interest rights is unlawful.

if your friend needs a legal representative, i am willing to take his/her case for free. i need this as a test case. long i have waited for this opportunity to bring this matter before the courts of justice.

good day po !

I just want to ask.....may nakulong na po ba beacuse of breach of contract?....

i'm planning kse e  :evil:

thanks !

im not a lawyer, but if you mean like resigning while you are still under contract, wala meh nakukulong nun. and also the fact that even if you dont pay the fee na nakasabi sa contract, di ka pa din pwede ipakulong. i experienced it already :cool:

Hello everyone! Don’t know if this would be the proper forum, I apologize if it isn’t.  I am in the process of applying for a K1 visa for my fiancee. One of the documents needed for our wedding is a certificate of no marriage from the NSO. Unfortunately, she has a record of marriage in her file. It happened when she was 16, and she has had no contact with him for the last 4 years.  I wrote to an attorney on the net and was quoted P130K for a package price.  My questions are:

How long does the process normally take? Is this a typical price? On the High side? Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

your question is very well placed. there are various options that your lawyer may take given the vague facts that she was just 16 when she married and that she has not seen him for the past 4years, ranging from declaration of nullity by reason of her age (if the marriage was made during the effectivity of the family code), psychological incapacity, declaration of presumptive death, etc. the price would widely vary from lawyer to lawyer and the province or city where she is a resident. you might want to consult with other lawyers then pick the one that you feel most comfortably with. each of the available options can range from 6-18 months, depending on the availablity of the court, counsels, prosecutors and parties.

off my head, i say that you don't have much choice but to endure the process and put the obstacle behind you. my best wishes.....

im not a lawyer, but if you mean like resigning while you are still under contract, wala meh nakukulong nun. and also the fact that even if you dont pay the fee na nakasabi sa contract, di ka pa din pwede ipakulong. i experienced it already  :cool:

galing mo men! huli mo ung sinasabi ko hehehe......salamat ! :cool:

pro i was wondering bakit di ka pa din pwede ipakulong ?

galing mo men! huli mo ung sinasabi ko hehehe......salamat ! :cool:

pro i was wondering bakit di ka pa din pwede ipakulong ?

i think the argument was because of human rights. it was because, they can't hold you back on your dreams just because of a contract, which, the company doesn't have a right too. hinire ka ng company based on the skills you have, tapos kung ipapatrain ka pa nila, then it is their gamble na. naghire sana sila yung meyron ng skills na yun. so parang, ang contract, is formality, or to scare the witts out of those who doesn't know about his/her rights. it also happened in one big company, where a newly grad was hired, sent to the US for six months for training, then when he came back, he resigned immediately. nagcourt pa yun. in the end, talo ang company. :cool:

halos puro revivals naririnig ko sa radyo...lalo na sa dwrr, puro "champions" ang kumakanta, kaso puro revival naman...wala na bang magagandang kanta na magawa? sinasadya yata na ang unang i-release na kanta e yung nakanta na noon...for song recall and singer awareness ba? sa isang bagong CD, sa sampung kanta, lima doon, revivals...tapos pati si gary v and martin and regine v., revivals na din...wala na bang talento ang pinoy sa paggawa ng kanta?