Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

suppose i have a child outside marriage, and the mother wants to use my surname? puede ba ito under the new law? alam ko sa <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Family&v=56">Family</a> code the child should use the mother's surname.

pwede na ngayon pare ko under RA 9255 (An Act Allowing Illegitimate Children to Use the Surname of their Father, Amending for the Purpose, Article 176 of Executive Order No. 209, Otherwise Known as the Family Code of the Philippines).

Ang kailangan mo lang ay magfile sa Local Civil Registrar ng affidavit to use the surname of the father or a public document to the effect na you recognize the child as your own and certificate of live birth with accomplished affidavit of acknowledgment/admission of paternity at the back.

saintmanny007,

thanks kasi nagulat lang ako kasi auto install yung sa cousin ko sa driver ng moboard, while sa akin wala yung autoinstall na button, nagtry ako na maglagay ng new soundcard ok na cya nde na naghahang kaya lang eh bago pa yung mobo wala pang three days sayang yung built in na sound nya.

nasira ko PC ng partner ko!!! :cry:

i cleaned the PC kase and pulled out all the cords. now, sabi nya, ung cord ng keyboard nasaksak ko daw sa USB port. now, may static ung speakers nya na nakakabit sa sound card ng motherboard nya (ang nagwo-work ng maayos ngayon, ung built-in). tapos, pag shina-shutdown ung pc, nagre-restart. nagbago din ung colors nung desktop, mejo lumabo, and not to mention, minsan, pang binubuksan, nagbu-blue screen, kelangan i-restart ulet...

huhuhu, help me please...lagot tlaga ko sa kanya...pinapapalitan sa kin ung motherboard, eh more than 5k un! baka naman pwede pa ma-remedyuhan ito...

HELP PLEASE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just cant believe that this law only applies to women. how about philandering husbands? arent there any law for this? and does one need to catch them in a sexual act for the case to prosper? what if you have evidences like email, SMS, that proves existence of an affair?

its frustrating. i wont wonder anymore kung bakit minsan, some people resort to violent tactics just to teach these kind of people a lesson.  :angry:

actually, there is a counterpart provision for guys - concubinage. kaya lang it is much harder to prove, klangan pa "ibahay ang mistress sa conjugal dwelling", "intercourse under scandalous circumstances" and "ibinahay na ung chiching in another place". the thing is, no man would be stupid enough to do those things, d b?

if ever you do catch ur husband in the act of sexual intercourse with another woman, you do not need to file a case. you can already k*ll them both, and will only suffer the penalty of destierro (not imprisonment) under art 247 of the revised penal code.

anyway, u can use email and sms to prove the existence of the affair, if the 3 circumstances of concubinage are applicable.

do i sense a problem of this nature, friendship? :mtc:

if ever you do catch ur husband in the act of sexual intercourse with another woman, you do not need to file a case. you can already k*ll them both, and will only suffer the penalty of destierro (not imprisonment) under art 247 of the revised penal code.

"Art. 247. Death or Physical Injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances- Any legally married person who, having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall k*ll anyof them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducers, while the daughters are living with their parents.

Any person who shall promote or facilitate prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article."

Please be very careful when trying to apply this article. I seriously doubt that panyero apipax was recommending this course of action to anyone. To my mind, he was merely illustrating that men and women are treated equally, in certain circumstances.

Therefore, please do not now go out and stalk your mate so that you may end his/her life. The law states that you must have "surprised" your spouse in the act or immediately thereafter. If you stalk him/her, this law may not be applicable to you. Again, please very careful in interpreting what is written here.

saintmanny007,

thanks kasi nagulat lang ako kasi auto install yung sa cousin ko sa driver ng moboard, while sa akin wala yung autoinstall na button, nagtry ako na maglagay ng new soundcard ok na cya nde na naghahang kaya lang eh bago pa yung mobo wala pang three days sayang yung built in na sound nya.

Dre,nangyari din sa akin yan eh.Nagiging distorted naman yung builtin soundcard ko. I tried to install separate soundcard pero di ako contented. So binalik ko,pinalitan ng supplier ko. Ipapalit mo na habang maaga pa. Kesa naman pag ginagamit mo ang pc mo ay feeling mo may kulang at hindi ka satisfied.

"Art. 247. Death or Physical Injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances- Any legally married person who, having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall k*ll anyof them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducers, while the daughters are living with their parents.

Any person who shall promote or facilitate prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article."

Please be very careful when trying to apply this article. I seriously doubt that panyero apipax was recommending this course of action to anyone. To my mind, he was merely illustrating that men and women are treated equally, in certain circumstances.

Therefore, please do not now go out and stalk your mate so that you may end his/her life. The <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=law&v=56">law</a> states that you must have "surprised" your spouse in the act or immediately thereafter. If you stalk him/her, this <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=law&v=56">law</a> may not be applicable to you. Again, please very careful in interpreting what is written here.

I concur with cruiser's argument. He is a genius! :cool:

To add, the law may be construed liberally in favor of the accused. The fact that one spouse is being cheated by the other spouse is condemnable. It is a basic precept in criminal law that the prosecution has the burden of proving that the accused pre-meditated/planned the killing. When this is not shown, the law presumes that the accused "surprised" his/her spouse in the act of sexual intercourse as no one would like to see his/her partner having sex with someone (except of course to some couples who see pleasure in the same).

nasira ko PC ng partner ko!!! :cry:

i cleaned the PC kase and pulled out all the cords. now, sabi nya, ung cord ng keyboard nasaksak ko daw sa USB port. now, may static ung speakers nya na nakakabit sa sound card ng motherboard nya (ang nagwo-work ng maayos ngayon, ung built-in). tapos, pag shina-shutdown ung pc, nagre-restart. nagbago din ung colors nung desktop, mejo lumabo, and not to mention, minsan, pang binubuksan, nagbu-blue screen, kelangan i-restart ulet...

huhuhu, help me please...lagot tlaga ko sa kanya...pinapapalitan sa kin ung motherboard, eh more than 5k un! baka naman pwede pa ma-remedyuhan ito...

HELP PLEASE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ma'am,

about the keyboard to USB port, well a PS2 can not fit a USB port even if you jam it in. Keyboard plug as well as the port is colored violet while the mouse plug and port is green. If you plugged it in to their respective color then there should be no problem unless the motherboard ports are fried or there is something wrong with the cables.

About the monitor, you can try to degauss it using the control panels on the monitor. Then plug the monitor cord firmly on the video card. You can also check if the video card itself is loosely connected to the motherboard but this requires openning the PC case. The blue screen thingy problem may probably be attributed to this.

About the speakers, well may also be attributed to a loose soundcard. I m not very familiar with this matter.

I think the motherboard is still working and the peripherals are loosen from their attachment on the motherboard when you pulled the plugs.

If its still on waranty then take advantage of it.

If I assume that the keyboard is a USB keyboard, you can attached to any free USB port It will not harm anything. It might by when you cleaned it the pci card/agp card have popped out or not sitted propperly. as what dues says it is more on the loose connections not the systemboard itself.

Edited by -=extreme=-

Good morning po sa lahat ng mga lawyers dito. Situation ko po ay ganito:

1. My company sent me and some of my colleagues abroad for training.

2. Before our training, they made us sign a contract regarding our training. It is stated there that we must stay or work with the company for 2 years after completing the training. It was written in the contract that should we not complete our required stay, we will NOT PAY the expenses that the company has made during our training.

3. I signed the contract under Company A's letterhead.

We completed our training and upon arrival, they wanted us to sign a new contract. It is stated that I must work for company B (a joint venture of Company A's mother company and company C).

I signed the contract last June 2003. After signing the new contract, I started to work for Company B. Last week, I filed my resignation letter, effective 30 days upon filing. The Manager told me that he will not approve my resignation because of my contract, and he will not sign my clearance because of this. They told me that if I will not come to work after the effectivity date of my resignation, they will make me an "AWOL" (subject for termination). If I will be terminated, I will not be able to secure my clearance, employment certificate and my back wages.

This is written in my contract:

4. The employee shall be required to stay for two (2) years with company B after completion of the training with mother company of company A thru company A.

5. In the event that you wish to terminate this contract for any reason, you must serve a written notice on Company B at least 30 days prior to the intended date of separation.

[/b]

Dahil po sa nakasaad sa #5, ako po ay naglakas loob na kumalas sa aking pinagtratrabahuan. Dahil mayron naman pong "termination clause" ang aking kontrata, ibig po bang sabihin nito ay pwede po akong magresign o i-terminate ito? Dahil po ba dito ay wala nang karapatan ang aking kompanya na hindi ako bigyan ng clearance (kung wala po akong liabilities sa kompanya)? Dapat po bang ibigay sa akin ang aking mga back wages? Kung magdedemanda po sila, malaki po ba ang tsansang matalo sila? Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang aking mga katanungan.

[/color]

Good morning po sa lahat ng mga <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=lawyers&v=56">lawyers</a> dito. Situation ko po ay ganito:

1. My company sent me and some of my colleagues abroad for <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a>.

2. Before our <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a>, they made us sign a contract regarding our <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a>. It is stated there that we must stay or work with the company for 2 years after completing the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a>. It was written in the contract that should we not complete our required stay, we will NOT PAY the expenses that the company has made during our <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a>.

3. I signed the contract under Company A's letterhead.

We completed our <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a> and upon arrival, they wanted us to sign a new contract. It is stated that I must work for company B (a joint venture of Company A's mother company and company C).

I signed the contract last June 2003. After signing the new contract, I started to work for Company B. Last week, I filed my resignation letter, effective 30 days upon filing. The Manager told me that he will not approve my resignation because of my contract, and he will not sign my clearance because of this. They told me that if I will not come to work after the effectivity date of my resignation, they will make me an "AWOL" (subject for termination). If I will be terminated, I will not be able to secure my clearance, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=employment&v=56">employment</a> certificate and my back wages.

This is written in my contract:

4. The employee shall be required to stay for two (2) years with company B after completion of the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=training&v=56">training</a> with mother company of company A thru company A.

5. In the event that you wish to terminate this contract for any reason, you must serve a written notice on Company B at least 30 days prior to the intended date of separation.

[/b]

Dahil po sa nakasaad sa #5, ako po ay naglakas loob na kumalas sa aking pinagtratrabahuan. Dahil mayron naman pong "termination clause" ang aking kontrata, ibig po bang sabihin nito ay pwede po akong magresign o i-terminate ito? Dahil po ba dito ay wala nang karapatan ang aking kompanya na hindi ako bigyan ng clearance (kung wala po akong liabilities sa kompanya)? Dapat po bang ibigay sa akin ang aking mga back wages? Kung magdedemanda po sila, malaki po ba ang tsansang matalo sila? Sana po ay masagot niyo po ang aking mga katanungan.

[/color]

houseboy ang iyong mga katanungan ay:

1. kung pwede kabang magresign? Alam mo, nakasaad sa batas na pwede kang mag resign anytime pero dapat din lang na bigyan mo ang kumpanya ng 30 days notice. Tama ka rin na itoy nakasaad sa kontrata niyo at di pwedeng ideny ng kumpanya yan. Kahit na nakalagay sa kontrata na di ka pwedeng umalis sa loob ng dalawang taon, ito ay walang bisa dahilan sa itoy hindi naaayon sa batas, dahil itoy pagpupumilit na magtrabaho ka o tinatawag na involuntary servitude. Pero, kung ang probisyon sa kontrata ay dapat na mag trabaho ka sa loob ng dalawang taon, kung hindi, sisingilin sa yo ang mga nagastos sa training mo, ito ay may bisa sa kadahilan na meron din namang mga danyos ang kumpanya sa pagdadala sayo sa abroad. Ito ay naaayon sa batas.

2. Kung walang karapatan ang kumpanya na bigyan ka ng clearance?

Dapat naman bigyan ka dahil itoy hindi dismissal on lawful grounds, voluntary resignation ito.

3. entitled ka ba sa back wages?

Palagay ko hindi dahil ang back wages ay para sa mga illegally dismissed employees laang. Baka ang ibig mong sabihin ay separation pay. Kung voluntary resignation kasi di ka entitled (separation pay) except kung my CBA kayo na nagbibigay ng benepisyo para sa mga nagreresign or nagreretire.

4. matatalo ba sila kung magdedemanda sila?

Depende sa demanda, kung breach of contract maaring manalo o matalo sila. Mananalo sila sa pamamagitan ng paghingi ng danyos sa nagastos sa training. Matatalo sila kung ang sinampa ay di ka pwedeng umalis dahil may kontrata, sapagkat yaon ay walang bisa sa saligang batas.

Naway nasagot ko ang iyong mga katanunga.

Is there any possible way to get a H1-B visa here eventhough your employer does not want to send any notice of approval? Although thru e-mail, they are hiring me as long as I obtain my working visa on my own. :(

HI-B visas are commenced by your employer filing a labor attestation with the US Dept of Labor stating among others that you shall be paid the prevailing rate in the same geographical area for the job you are performing for him. the approval by the Dept of Labor will take between 14 days to 4 months.

he will then file for a petition for the issuance of an H1-B visa with the USCIS (formerly INS). in said petition, he will attach, among others, a copy of the labor attestation, job offer, and proof of your qualifications that made you well suited for the position. upon receipt of the petition, the petitioner/employer will be given a notice of action.

if approved, your petitioner/employer will be given a notice of approval copy furnished to you if so requested by the petitioner upon the filing of the petition. the approval (or denial) will come between 2-6 months. since H1-B visas are subject to quotas, you will then have to wait until your priority number becomes current. if so, your approval will be sent to the US consular office in manila, who will send you a packet of forms.

the approval is not the visa itself. it only allows you to file an application for the issuance of the H1-B (H4 for your spouse and dependents under 21) with US consular office in manila upon receipt of the packet.

if satisfied of the authenticity and completeness of your documents, the US consul will then issue your visa (and that of your spouse and dependents).

having said all, no H1-B visas can be obtained without the cooperation of the US employer.. in fact, they normally work out for the issuance of the visa, including the payment of the fees and hiring of an immigration attorney to do the job. it is not however unusual for other employers to leave it to employees to strive to get the visa themselves. in such case, you may have to get your own attorney to prepare the attestation and/or petition for your employer to sign and then said attorney will file the attestation and/or petition before the appropriate offices.

i hope that clears things for you. if you have further questions or clarifications, feel free to ask.

A million thanks for the immediate response. :cool:

Para po mas malinaw:

1.  Pero, kung ang probisyon sa kontrata ay dapat na mag trabaho ka sa loob ng dalawang taon, kung hindi,  sisingilin sa yo ang mga nagastos sa training mo, ito ay may bisa sa kadahilan na meron din namang mga danyos ang kumpanya sa pagdadala sayo sa abroad. Ito ay naaayon sa batas.

Sir, nakalagay po sa kontrata ko na wala po kaming babayaran kung sakali mang hindi namin natapos ang aming kontrata. Ito ay nakasaad sa una naming pinirmahang kontrata. Malinaw na po sa akin ito.

2. Kung walang karapatan ang kumpanya na bigyan ka ng clearance?

Dapat naman bigyan ka dahil itoy hindi dismissal on lawful grounds, voluntary resignation ito.

Kung sakali pong ayaw talaga akong bigyan, pwede po bang ireklamo sa NLRC?

3. entitled ka ba sa back wages?

Palagay ko hindi dahil ang back wages ay para sa mga illegally dismissed employees laang. Baka ang ibig mong sabihin ay separation pay. Kung voluntary resignation kasi di ka entitled (separation pay) except kung my CBA kayo na nagbibigay ng benepisyo para sa mga nagreresign or nagreretire.

Ibig ko pong sabihin dito ay yung 13th month pay mula noong Enero hanggang ngayon at yung mga tax refund ko po dahil medyo hindi magaling ang nagkukuwenta ng aming buwis kaya minsan ay sobra ang nababawas.

4. matatalo ba sila kung magdedemanda sila?

Depende sa demanda, kung breach of contract maaring manalo o matalo sila. Mananalo sila sa pamamagitan ng paghingi ng danyos sa nagastos sa training. Matatalo sila kung ang sinampa ay di ka pwedeng umalis dahil may kontrata, sapagkat yaon ay walang bisa sa saligang batas.

Naway nasagot ko ang iyong mga katanungan.

Malamang talo po sila kasi nasabi ko na po ang rason sa unang katanungan. At kung sakaling magkademandahan, kukunin ko pong abogado yung tumakbo sa pagka bise-presidente ng ating bansa, si Atty. PAJO. :upside: International Lawyer daw siya. :cool:

Maraming salamat po ulit, Atty. LAKAY!!! :D

HI-B visas are commenced by your employer filing a labor attestation with the US Dept of Labor stating among others that you shall be paid the prevailing rate in the same geographical area for the job you are performing for him. the approval by the Dept of Labor will take between 14 days to 4 months.

he will then file for a petition for the issuance of an H1-B visa with the USCIS (formerly INS). in said petition, he will attach, among others, a copy of the labor attestation, job offer, and proof of your qualifications that made you well suited for the position. upon receipt of the petition, the petitioner/employer will be given a notice of action.

if approved, your petitioner/employer will be given a notice of approval copy furnished to you if so requested by the petitioner upon the filing of the petition. the approval (or denial) will come between 2-6 months. since H1-B visas are subject to quotas, you will then have to wait until your priority number becomes current. if so, your approval will be sent to the US consular office in manila, who will send you a packet of forms.

the approval is not the visa itself. it only allows you to file an application for the issuance of the H1-B (H4 for your spouse and dependents under 21) with US consular office in manila upon receipt of the packet.

if satisfied of the authenticity and completeness of your documents, the US consul will then issue your visa (and that of your spouse and dependents).

having said all, no H1-B visas can be obtained without the cooperation of the US employer.. in fact, they normally work out for the issuance of the visa, including the payment of the fees and hiring of an immigration attorney to do the job. it is not however unusual for other employers to leave it to employees to strive to get the visa themselves. in such case, you may have to get your own attorney to prepare the attestation and/or petition for your employer to sign and then said attorney will file the attestation and/or petition before the appropriate offices.

i hope that clears things for you. if you have further questions or clarifications, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much, TeeUp. In connection, I have an existing US tourist visa, is it possible to acquire a working permit/authorization to work once I get there, (with the help of my employer of course). About the attorney, how much do I need and what are my chances?

Biglang nagblackout yung monitor ng computer so binuksan ko ang casing tinanggal ko ang power supply then inilipat ko sa ibang computer nde gumana so sira pinalitan ko ng new power supply ayaw pa rin bumukas ang monitor, pinalitan ko na ng new motherboard finally may lumabas na sa monitor pero hanggang detecting ide devices lang stop na cya, so ginawa ko tinggal ko yung hardisk (a) pinalitan ko ng ibang hardisk (B) tumuloy na hanggang sa normal na uli, question naapektuhan na ba yung hardisk (a) ko more than 2 years gaming use at nde na cya madetect, kahit ilipat ko yung jumper nya ayaw madetect pero pag ibang hardisk (B) nadedetect? Naayos pa ba ito, paano machcheck kung sira na talaga kasi mukhang maayos pa visually.

Thank you very much, TeeUp. In connection, I have an existing US tourist visa, is it possible to acquire a working permit/authorization to work once I get there, (with the help of my employer of course). About the attorney, how much do I need and what are my chances?

you're welcome. anything for a kababayan.

an H1B visa is issued only at a foreign consular office - not within the US. if you came in with a B2 visa, your employer will still have to file the same petition as explained. when approved, you will then have two options -

1. to stay here (provided your stay continues to be valid) and file a petition for change of nonimmigrant status.

2. go home and get your H1B issued by the consular office in manila.

if granted, the change of status (option 1) gives you the same privelege to work, however, no H1B visa will be stamped in your passport. this means that although you are allowed to leave the US but, if you do, you will have to undergo option 2 in order to come back. medyo delikado if there are unexpected travels outside the US that you need to do. on the other hand, if you decide on the 2nd option, you may travel freely outside of the US and come back.

although possible, option 1 should be approached with caution. you may be aware of the fact that notwithstanding the existence of multilple entry B2 visas, still tourists are mostly given just 30 days at the port of entry nowadays. of course you can apply for an extension (subject to USCIS approval - or denial). 30 days is not enough time for you to workout your change of nonimmigrant status.

another drawback in getting a change of status is that this will take a longer time than actually getting the H1B stamped at a foreign consulate.

also, in some instances, USCIS looks at this strategy as fraud in entering as a tourist. as you may very well be aware of fraud entails very serious consequences including a lifetime ban on US entry. admittidly though, there has been situations when this tactic worked.

my advise then is that before you come, know and gather all the necessary documents to support the petition, including those that should originate from your employer. when you come, work out on the petition and approval. if you have extra $1k, processing of H1B petitions may be expedited and decided within 15 days (instead of 3-6 months). when approved, take option 2 - go home and get your H1B visa stamped at the US consular office in manila.

attorney's fees here vary. for this type of petition, it may range from $2.5k to $5k on the average depending on the firm's reputation.

as to your chances, i do not have enough information to be able to give a fair assessment. a lot of factors will come into play, among others are: the type of job offer, your qualifications, your employer's fiscal stability, the current quota etc.

should you have more questions, they're very much welcome in this forum.

Guest oliverjohnholmes2

I have just one question for my esteemed colleagues....

To whom will the joint committee of the National Board of Canvassers submit their respective reports when both Houses of Congress have adjourned sine die?

Biglang nagblackout yung monitor ng computer so binuksan ko ang casing tinanggal ko ang power supply then inilipat ko sa ibang computer nde gumana so sira pinalitan ko ng new power supply ayaw pa rin bumukas ang monitor, pinalitan ko na ng new motherboard finally may lumabas na sa monitor pero hanggang detecting ide devices lang stop na cya, so ginawa ko tinggal ko yung hardisk (a) pinalitan ko ng ibang hardisk (B) tumuloy na hanggang sa normal na uli, question naapektuhan na ba yung hardisk (a) ko more than 2 years gaming use at nde na cya madetect, kahit ilipat ko yung jumper nya ayaw madetect pero pag ibang hardisk (B) nadedetect? Naayos pa ba ito, paano machcheck kung sira na talaga kasi mukhang maayos pa visually.

hehehe medyo magulo ah ...pero the best way to detect for problems would be to remove every component na nakakabit say RAM, harddisk, Drives, Vid Card...try booting the PC with only the processor on and listen to the beeping sounds... if it beeps add another component

follow this sequence

1. BOARD/Processor + power supply

2. add ram

3. video card

4. harddisk

5. optional drives

as for the problems dun sa harddisk there's always a slight chance may nasunog sa loob or whatever (rare case) and sometimes it's so hard to see kung may nasira. I suggest adding it manually sa BIOS if it still doesn't work...sigh... 3500 na lang bagong 80gig 7200 rpm ngayon :D

hello

ano ang prob pag nag.gagames ako tapos bumabalik sa desktop? nde nag miminimize ha, na cloclose ung game tapos balik lng sa desktop :(

thanks

hi! you can try upgrading your power supply, most probably hindi kaya PSU yung video card mo + 2 HDD. :D :D :D

try din removing 1 HDD and the cd-rom drive and any additional casing fans and check if it runs stable... if it doesn't downgrade to older drivers that your games support :D :D :D.

cheers!