Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hi gurus

kabibili ko lang ng keyboard - usb connection

ok naman ang installation plug and play

may advantage or disadvantage ba yung ganito??

wala namang disadvantage, ang maganda kahit ilan beses mong tanggal kabit sa usb port di masisira ang usb port unlike sa PS/2 port, malaki posibilty masira yung port, ang advice ay turn-off muna unit bago tanggalin at kabit yung PS/2 mouse.

sir,

want to ask lang if i want to change my surname, what are the legal process? is it possible na di na pumunta sa court?

thanks and more power!!!

You have to file a petition for change of name before the Regional Trial Court of the province where you are presently residing (at least 3 years residence). You must alleged in your petition the reason why you want to change your surname and also the new surname you are asking for.

If your petition is sufficient in form and substance, the court will now set your case for hearing and shall direct you to published the said order of the court for at least once a week for 3 consecutive weeks in a newspaper of general circulation published in your province.

After complying with the publication requirements, the court will now hear your case. In the hearing, any interested person may appear at the hearing and oppose your petition.

dagdag lang:

is it also possible to use my middle name in replacement of my surname? is there any fees?

yes, it still possible as long you have vaild reasons. example of this is when the parents are already annulled, their children can use the surname of their mother.

regarding the fees, most of your expenses will on the publication of the order of the court with a newspaper of general circulation and the attorney's fees. the filing fee for petition for change of name is very minimal.

ano game ang nilalaro mo at ano ang brand ng video card mo? if direct X 9.0b ang version no problem, pag updated ang driver mo it should work fine

sir

128 inno3d geforce 5200 ung card ko po, tsaka updated na lahat ng dapat iupdate, directX 9.0b na rin ung akin, latest na rin ung driver ng card ko, lahat ng game na nilalaro ko ganun ang nangyayari eg. nba live, age of mythology/titan, need for speed at kung ano ano pa pwera lng ung solitaire ng windows :D

patulong nmn jan pls :( :( :(

di kya sira ang mainboard ko o kya ung processor ;)

main board ecs mainboard L7VTA

graphics card 128 inno3d geforce 5200

processor amd 2400xp

os winxp home ed

ram 256 ddr

harddisk 80 gig hd

harddisk 80 gig hd

sir

128 inno3d geforce 5200 ung card ko po, tsaka updated na lahat ng dapat iupdate, directX 9.0b na rin ung akin, latest na rin ung driver ng card ko, lahat ng game na nilalaro ko ganun ang nangyayari eg. nba live, age of mythology/titan, need for speed at kung ano ano pa pwera lng ung solitaire ng windows :D

patulong nmn jan pls :( :( :(

di kya sira ang mainboard ko o kya ung processor ;)

main board ecs mainboard L7VTA

graphics card 128 inno3d geforce 5200

processor amd 2400xp

os winxp home ed

ram 256 ddr

harddisk 80 gig hd

harddisk 80 gig hd

Na-try mo na bang magre-setup ng OS? Na-check mo na rin ba kung may scheduled task ang System mo? e.g. Antivirus? May error message ba na lumalabas pag nag-close ang games mo at bumabalik sa desktop?

My paneros are absolutely right!

Under the law, concubinage is committed in three ways, one is maintaining a mistress in the household dwelling, another is having sexual intercourse with a woman not his wife under scandalous circumstances and lastly, living with another woman in any other place as husband and wife.

Email, SMS and the like can be admitted as evidence in line with the ECommerce Act. But these alone can not convict the husband. These may only prove the existence of an affair but not the crime. You must establish that any of the three modes of committing concubinage was consummated.

The law as compared to that of adultery is not unfair as what my paneros had explained. The husband cannot bring a stranger into the marriage whereas the wife can possibly do so.

sobra ang philippine law.....i have to catch pa my ex-husband..on the act of having sex before i can sue him?!!!nasty old law.....kahit na inamin sa akin ng mistress nya na may affair sila....di pa ba sapat yun...

by the way im serious regarding my filing of annulment......

tanong lang po.

Since uso yata raid ngayon, huhuliin din ba ang mga customer sa raid ng isang massge parlor oktv/beerhouse?

Customers of an entertainment establishment ( :lol: politically and legally correct term for those places) are not liable for any violation made by the establishment. Thus, if the employees of such establishments do not have the required permits or are underaged that is not a concern of the customers. Thus, if a raid does happen in such places, the customers are usually let off with only their time (and dignity) wasted in such an incident.

However, if you were doing something which is in itself a crime when the raid occurred, then you will face charges on your own separate act. Example would be possession of illegal drugs, weapons or you were doing indecent activities, or doing it with a minor, during the raid, then you will be included among those who will be arrested. :blush:

Na-try mo na bang magre-setup ng OS? Na-check mo na rin ba kung may scheduled task ang System mo? e.g. Antivirus? May error message ba na lumalabas pag nag-close ang games mo at bumabalik sa desktop?

sir

wala pong error na lumalabas tsaka wala rin akong scheduled na task, yup halos lahat ng os ng microsoft nasubukan ko na eg. win98, win98se, win2000, winxppro tsaka winxphome. ung win98, win98se tsaka winxphome e orig pa ung ginamit kong cd kso ganun paring nangyayari nkakainis na :angry:

sobra ang philippine law.....i have to catch pa my ex-husband..on the act of having sex before i can sue him?!!!nasty old law.....kahit na inamin sa akin ng mistress nya na may affair sila....di pa ba sapat yun...

by the way im serious regarding my filing of annulment......

kahit na inamin na ng mistress nya as long as hindi scandalous yong pagse-sex nila... masyado kasing paternal ang mundo natin...

sir

wala pong error na lumalabas tsaka wala rin akong scheduled na task, yup halos lahat ng os ng microsoft nasubukan ko na eg. win98, win98se, win2000, winxppro tsaka winxphome. ung win98, win98se tsaka winxphome e orig pa ung ginamit kong cd kso ganun paring nangyayari nkakainis na :angry:

Kung ganun, dapat nga walang problem yan. Check mo rin yung Startup Task bar kung naka-auto hide. Baka kasi pag naka-auto hide at nasa games ka na at mai-point mo ang mouse sa bottom part ng screen mo at lalabas ang StartUp tapos mako-close na...Check mo rin ang Direct X mo kung compatible ang video card mo. Pati resolution against dun sa resolution na si-net mo sa games video option. Teka...saang part ng game nako-close? Naglalaro ka na ba o,kabubukas mo pa lang?