Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

I'm just wondering what kind of dictionaries lawyers find useful. I'm selling Franklin's Speaking College Dictionary, with 200,000 words and 500,000 synonyms all at the tip of your fingers. With auto spell correction, it helps anybody. Below is a picture. The reason why I'm asking is because I'm still coming up with a plan to market this product, which is exclusive to our store. Thanks in advance.

post-53-1082046147.jpg

Another thing, my avatar is a picture of our latest product, Wizcom's Superpen. It scans text (97% accuracy), stores it, translates it, and transfers to word or excel files. It's got over 30 dictionaries which can be downloaded, making it ideal for travellers. With the Superpen, there is no more need for scribbling... It's got capacity for over 500 pages of scanned text... PM me for details. Perhaps people in the busy field of law would find this useful.

yes, patriart is right by manually setting the FSB to 133 (266) with a multiplier of 12.5, that will give you a 1.66 GB CPU external frequency (Athlon XP 2000+). Not all XPs are a 133(266), these are core "A". For core "B" it is 166(333) as for XP2600+.

Does this solved your problems?

Sir Deus, patriat:

Problem still recur, I can't isolate kasi paminsan - minsan yung instances ng restart , kinakabahan ako pag gumagawa ng mga documents...

Naka-set na to 133 yung motherboard, nung binili ko, pero minsan nagrerestart/blockout, bumabalik sa default na 100 MHZ, kaya kala ko inooverclock lang para maging XP 2000+

Naka dual boot ako, win xp/2000 Server, parehong nag-rerestart on both OS, so I assume this is hardware problem(compatibility or inherent problems kaya, no idea ako).

Sir Deus, patriat:

Problem still recur, I can't isolate kasi paminsan - minsan yung instances ng restart , kinakabahan ako pag gumagawa ng mga documents...

Naka-set na to 133 yung motherboard, nung binili ko, pero minsan nagrerestart/blockout, bumabalik sa default na 100 MHZ, kaya kala ko inooverclock lang para maging XP 2000+

Naka dual boot ako, win xp/2000 Server, parehong nag-rerestart on both OS, so I assume this is hardware problem(compatibility or inherent problems kaya, no idea ako).

Check mo rin minsan kala mo dyan yung problema yun pala yung memory mo may tama... just a little advise...

Probably ang problem mo ay ang video card mo. Lalo na pag ang video card mo ay Inno3D. I had alot of friends using Inno3Ds video card different kinds of Nvidia chipset which has a problem from games to graphics. Try to borrow a video card from any of your friend and check it the performance.

gluck!

Thank you very much Patriart! My card is in fact inno3D! I've tried installing a borrowed Asus card with only 64 MB and it works great! I'm already thinking on purchasing an Asus card already. Is Asus really worth it? Anyway, thanks pare, I appreciate the help!

Well sir if it is a hardware problem, an upgrade for the drivers and the bios should solve this except if you have a hardware that is too old. I have a problem once with my IR attachement, it works well from win 98 to 2000 pro but on XP it does not. Even if I already got an upgraded driver. I will assume that your SIS mobo has a disc included which contains some board drivers. These drivers should be installed before you install the drivers of other hardwares. But a hardware problem should not interfere with the advance chipset setting of the BIOS.

I went to the MSI website (http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/), well it says that the 746 does not support a THORTON class CPU which was introduced in Sept 2003. The latest bios version is A6717SMS.100

About dual boot system, it should be no problem since they are both microsoft.

About RAM problems, you can also disable the bios shadowing feature so it will not use the RAM during booting but this will lengthen the booting process. If it is a RAM problem, the mobo will generate warning beeps as you start-up.

Sir maybe you got an overclocked CPU thats why it is returning to the 100Mhz FSB. Did you do a benchmark right after you purchased it? Sisoft sandra is good benchmarking program.

thanks sirs (deus, extreme, patriart).., check ko if its an overclocked CPU and kung memory problems din.. anyway, may tanong lang ako, sensya, wala ako makita sa mga websites:

1. Ano yung normal temperature (CPU) range ng Athlon XP 2000?, kasi yung pc ko normal na yung 62 - 67 C, for 1 - 3 hrs usage, naka 100% na yung fanspeed (Ttake volcano 7+)

2. Meron kasing feature yung MSI na "XP cooling system"? wala akong specifications/descriptions ng feature na ito?

annulment cases takes a very long time to be resolved kaya i suggest you file asap. i think mabilis na kung matapos in 2 years.. that is if you do it the conventional way... example, recent case yung joey marquez and alma moreno... ok na sya but their case was filed two years ago in paranaque... to think that mayor na si joey diyan, it still took that long.

i heard that there are lawyers with "contacts" that can speed up procedings... siguro kaya ng within a year ok na... naturally the fees might be higher than normal.

another fast way is that if you know a judge of the regional trial court where the case will be filed. then siyempre matutulungan ka to speed up proceedings.

one more thing... if the annulment is contested by the other party (maybe di nagkakasundo sa hatian ng conjugal properties) tatagal ang kaso.

Akin may problem pc ko, I have an Athlon xp 2.8 GHz w 1GHz PC 400 DDR RAM, 120 GB 7200 RPM Seagate HD, w/a 128MB Geforce 4 DDR Video Card, running on a dual boot system with Win XP as primary boot and Win 98 as secondary boot. Ang problem ko pag nag-operate ako ng 3D programs like 3D Studio Max at mga 3D games na based on open GL, nasisira ang graphics niya......more than just garbled graphics, minsan nagkaka streaks na puti pa siya. Ang ibang programs ko e pagkainstall e minsan nag-eerror na insufficient memory e 1 gig na ang gamit ko. Wala naman siyang virus ayos naman palagi ang registry at malinis lagi to. Mapa XP o 98 pareho ang problem pero pag nasa desktop lang ako o kaya simple programs and internet surfing okay naman siya. Video Card na kaya ang problem?

from experience, Win98 doesnt work with memory beyond 768MB. How were u able to run it?

Reformat your drive, Install only WInXP in NTFS. install SP1a.

Also, your PSU might be also insufficient. My games sometimes crash when i was still using a 300W PSU with my ATI Radeon 9800Pro. Have your PSU upgraded to 500W.

do a stress test of your memory, they might be busted too.

;)

lenguaestofada try the following:

Control panel-display-settings-advance-geforce

1. Select "default profile" in the color correction tab - usually this is the culprit

2. Enable/disable openGL texture clamp behavior in openGL settings and dont disable cpu instruction sets

3. Default color depth is dependent on the program, switch 16bpp or 32bpp

4. Lower the monitor refresh rate to 60Mhz

5. In troubleshoot tab, set the acceleration to full and enable write combining

Always have the newest graphics driver version and directx version

Monitor should support the capabilities of the installed video card

Video acceleration should be in 4x or 8x in display properties as well as bios (plus in bios use UC in the advance chip settings-video memory cache mode)

Driver of motherboard chips be installed prior to OS drivers

Just use win xp when running 3D apps

I've been using NVidia graphics card eversince so I hope this helps.

lenguaestofada try the following:

Control panel-display-settings-advance-geforce

1. Select "default profile" in the color correction tab - usually this is the culprit

2. Enable/disable openGL texture clamp behavior in openGL settings and dont disable cpu instruction sets

3. Default color depth is dependent on the program, switch 16bpp or 32bpp

4. Lower the monitor refresh rate to 60Mhz

5. In troubleshoot tab, set the acceleration to full and enable write combining

Always have the newest graphics driver version and directx version

Monitor should support the capabilities of the installed video card

Video acceleration should be in 4x or 8x in display properties as well as bios (plus in bios use UC in the advance chip settings-video memory cache mode)

Driver of motherboard chips be installed prior to OS drivers

Just use win xp when running 3D apps

I've been using NVidia graphics card eversince so I hope this helps.

Silverchariot sir,

Point 1 - operating temp of your CPU is from 0-90C (die cast) with a regular temp of 36-47C (die cast) at default cpu speed and with a very good cooling fan. It is also slightly higher as the surrounding temp goes higher. Im using a 2400+ athlon cpu (2GHz) clocked to the equivalent of 3200+ (2.261Ghz) at a maximum of 57C during a hot days (30C) on an aluminum-copper heatsink with a 3000rpm fan (PC case is in negative pressure condition). If I power-up my nasty 4 inch, 220V front intake fan it drops to 40-48C.

Point 2 - mobo cooling system is a program that lessens the CPU usage let say from 50% to 30% which in turn will also lessen the CPU temperature. I don't think that the temp decrease these programs do is significant enough since the capacitors and chips inside will also generate heat and then will be suck by the CPU fan.

thanks sirs (deus, extreme, patriart).., check ko if its an overclocked CPU and kung memory problems din.. anyway, may tanong lang ako, sensya, wala ako makita sa mga websites:

1. Ano yung normal temperature (CPU) range ng Athlon XP 2000?, kasi yung pc ko normal na yung 62 - 67 C, for 1 - 3 hrs usage, naka 100% na yung fanspeed (Ttake volcano 7+)

2. Meron kasing feature yung MSI na "XP cooling system"? wala akong specifications/descriptions ng feature na ito?

Remove the fan from the Heatsink. Use a sand paper with grade 600-800 to fine finish the contact area of your Tt7+ [that's what u call lapping]. That's a good HSF. had one before too but it's way too noisy for me.

use AS5 to do the job.

Is it true that Intel Prescott is too hot?

Im planning to upgrade my new rig from 2.4B to 2.8C or E. P4 C and P4 E's prices are the same. But i might have some problems with heat issues since my desktop is a Slim tower one

this is exactly the same as mine:

I have two of these and im selling the other one. Ill use the other one for internet and office work. I bought them two days ago. bnew. I need to buy something that's why im selling one.

BTW, so what do u guys think? P4 2.8Ghz C or P4 2.8Ghz Prescott?

AMD user kasi talaga ako eh. hehhee. Not really that familiar with Intel rigs.

Edited by dobermaxx