Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Good day Counsel! :)

Don't you think that this is unfair and unjust on the part of the employees as we had been held already by a bond during our probationary period?

It's not really unjust. It may be a little unfair. But more importantly, it is not illegal. Many companies have secrets that they want to be kept as such. You might not think it is a secret but in the company's eyes, they are.

Also, don't you think that it's only the company who's gaining from this policy as a lot of opportunities for growth has been lost because of this stupid policy?

Well, it is true that the company gains from your stay. But try to look at it from the company's point of view. First of all, they have to make their policies uniform for everyone. Now, if a new graduate works for a call center, the company then will spend money to train the new employee. It will also advance other hidden costs such as insurance and other benefits. Lastly, the call center company may have agreements with their clients to protect certain information which you had access to.

And lastly it's very unfair to the present employees that they are restricting to move to a diff. CC since like what I've said there have been a number of employees including those in the managerial ranks who was able to transfer to another CC w/o being held liable for it.

The call center is not preventing from looking for other work. It just limiting you not to work for another competitor. It's a rat race also for the companies. Last thing they want is an upstart stealing off from them.

Thanks for the insights. But regarding your last answer, the former employees moved to another CC so meaning it's one of their competitors that's why I'm saying it's unfair for the present employees that they are restricting. And they should take a better look at this industry. The CC industry is the country's sunshine industry, meaning a lot of jobs are being created since a lot of CC's have been sprouting like mushrooms everywhere.

I have been w/ 2 othe CC's before but they didn't have this kind of policy. So if this policy aims to protect the company's interest then it should've been implemented by other CC's as well as they basically operate in the same manner right?

My main point here is that we are really being deprived of opportunities for advancement. If the company would want to keep their employees then they should do something about it like providing better benefits and giving rooms for improvement.

Anyways thanks again for your advice.

-RE: Virus

Before removing any virus/trojan/spywares on your PC, you must first turn OFF the "System Restore" (XP) function by going to My Computer-(Right Click)-Properties-System restore or else the malware may not be remove completely and will just keep coming back... don't forget to turn it back on afterwards...

-RE: ISP here at M.C

I'm also located here in makati. I am currently hooked up with PLDT BizDSL. you can also try Globe DSL but couple of my mates told me that their globe's DSL connection sometimes acts like a 28k dial-up and that really sucks big time... lolz...

:lol:

hehehhee, it seems i spoke to soon!!!

i got a trojan in my drive!

Trojan Horse PSW.Sagic.C

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{64DDA2FC-2F15-477B-B118-B6A3D9991CBF}\RP78\A0027253.exe

AVG is recently updated, had it scanned by House Call, yet its still unremoved...what to do? help!

anybody got an AVG Pro around? ;)

also, there's this file w/c keep showing up on my desktop when i open KLR, klextlock, i keep on deleting the thing but it still pops up...hmmm? :unsure:

If you still got the virus in your PC, can you kindly email that file to me for further analysis?

Thanks mate! B)

Submit_Virus@Xmail.Net

I am thinking about renting an apartment in Makati.

What company would be the best provider for fast and reliable unmetered broadband/dsl internet access?

no doubt pldt's dsl is it!

it also depends on where you're moving in, if its a condo ask for the cable internet that cable providers have.

you might wanna inquire with eastern telecoms, so far they're a bit faster than pldt's...

post-20-1076356452.gif

Download mo yung Single User trial ng AVG Pro tapos eto gamitin mong key:

70ZJ-TV5I80-PE-CY2-SX-ZKF-TZ4DD9

just erase the generated cdkey.

extreme...

the single user trial of avg pro expires evry 7days, so renew lang ng renew? although the key works!

there has got to be another way...

how 'bout ad aware pro 7, got any links for it? where or what site/s ba to find these that i ask, dyahe naman na ask ako lagi...

oh yeah! i did find crackspider.net, is the site anygood?

ot! dba your in singapore? how's the sar's recurrence? minor lang dba?ingat na lang, pero i miss lucky plaza and chicken rice or char kwai teow sa harap ng world trade center or new harbourfront...

post-20-1076367046.gif

Edited by roxysnonie
hehehhee, it seems i spoke to soon!!!

i got a trojan in my drive!

Trojan Horse PSW.Sagic.C

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{64DDA2FC-2F15-477B-B118-B6A3D9991CBF}\RP78\A0027253.exe

AVG is recently updated, had it scanned by House Call, yet its still unremoved...what to do? help!

anybody got an AVG Pro around? ;)

also, there's this file w/c keep showing up on my desktop when i open KLR, klextlock, i keep on deleting the thing but it still pops up...hmmm? :unsure:

got also trojan, IRC/BACKDOR sdbot ..., my aVG resident shield seems to point to a file that doesn't exist c:\Windows\system32\rpcXserv.exe (checked also for hidden files, etc..). I recently updated my AVG 6.0 file (feb 6, 2004), but still, virus can't be removed. Every time I boot/started my win xp, resident shield keeps on popping, damn!!!

How should I fixed it, can AVG 7.0 possibly removed this

BTW, anyone has Windows xp Service pack 2? What's the difference w/ Service Pack 1.

extreme...

the single user trial of avg pro expires evry 7days, so renew lang ng renew? although the key works!

there has got to be another way...

how 'bout ad aware pro 7, got any links for it? where or what site/s ba to find these that i ask, dyahe naman na ask ako lagi...

oh yeah! i did find crackspider.net, is the site anygood?

ot! dba your in singapore? how's the sar's recurrence? minor lang dba?ingat na lang, pero i miss lucky plaza and chicken rice or char kwai teow sa harap ng world trade center or new harbourfront...

OK but still my AVG doesn't expire.

Ad-Aware 6.0 build 181 is the latest version and the best ad remove available.

here is the link.

http://www.tristatenetworking.com/images/A...onal%20v6.0.181

Install with one Password:

crackspider ok din yan almost lahat ng crack site sinesearch nya.

Edited by -=extreme=-
1. As it's stated in our handbook

"For a period of one year after your severance from the services, you shall not directly or indirectly, engage in any other business undertaking or activity similar or substantially similar to the business operations or activities of ___ or any of its affiliates."

2. The company can go to court and seek enforcement and could direct both employer and employee to comply w/ the one year ban, furthermore the company can ask for damages arising from breach of contract.

(The last contract that I've sigend w/ them was my probationary contract, I didn't sign anything when I was regularized.)

3. Like what I've said a lot of employees were already successful from transferring to another company w/o being caught. I can do that as well however the new company thatI'm eyeing is requiring a "waiver" from me coming from our HR in w/c obviously they wouldn't give to us.

4. Let's say I'm willing to take the risk.

Hoping for your advice on this matter. Thanks. :)

1. in a decision by the SUPREME COURT, it held that such kind of stipulation is considered VOID! it is a restriction of a person's right to choose his own livelihood.

there is also a provision under the Bill of Rights in our constitution that prohibits INVOLUNTARY servitude.

2. there can be no way that you will be imprisoned for that, assuming that the stipulation is valid. so dont worry.

3. the company will not waste time and money on going after you. TRUST ME!!!! knowing how fast the justice system is here in the pihilippines, matapos man yang kaso mo, nasa retiring age kana. :lol:

4. then go ahead, get yourself a greener pasture. :cool:

got also trojan, IRC/BACKDOR sdbot ..., my aVG resident shield seems to point to a file that doesn't exist c:\Windows\system32\rpcXserv.exe (checked also for hidden files, etc..).  I recently updated my AVG 6.0 file (feb 6, 2004), but still, virus can't be removed.  Every time I boot/started my win xp, resident shield keeps on popping, damn!!! 

How should I fixed it, can AVG 7.0 possibly removed this

BTW, anyone has Windows xp Service pack 2?  What's the difference w/ Service Pack 1.

Get yourself first an online scan HERE , then download and run Hijack This and post the Hijack This Log in here so that I can check it.

If you still got this file on your system and be able to find it, please email the copy of that file to me. Ty... B)

Submit_Virus@xmail.net

-RE: Windows XP SP2

Like I have said before this release of XP is far more 200 times much stable than the previous released service pack. All the major security holes found in SP1 has been fix and also comes with WMP Series 9, Improved version of I.E 6 etc... etc...

Edited by CyberRay
-RE: Virus

Before removing any virus/trojan/spywares on your PC, you must first turn OFF the "System Restore" (XP) function by going to My Computer-(Right Click)-Properties-System restore or else the malware may not be remove completely and will just keep coming back... don't forget to turn it back on afterwards...

-RE: ISP here at M.C

I'm also located here in makati. I am currently hooked up with PLDT BizDSL. you can also try Globe DSL but couple of my mates told me that their globe's DSL connection sometimes acts like a 28k dial-up and that really sucks big time... lolz...

:lol:

it seems that trojan is gone!

i did turn off system restore and did the scans, and put it back on afterwards. now it aint showing up with the resident shield...

thanks guys!

post-20-1076448145.gif

Can anyone tell me how I can make pdf files? And where to get the software? Kahit trial version lang. Pretty please?  :rolleyes:

you can use your word document to create pdf file. you just need to get this software. to convert it very easily.

http://www.fineprint.com/products/pdffactory/index.html

http://www.fineprint.com/images/pfupgr2.jpg

If you like it.

Here is the key to fully register it.

enter any name. use one of these keys.

EEZH-R3X2-WTSZ

EEHZ-RCXM-KPAM

EEJJ-WCHZ-RCAJ

Edited by -=extreme=-
now that were into convertions...

how to convert bitmaps into jpegs or other files?

thanks!

If you have adobe photoshop, any version, open the file with it, and click file - save as.. then choose the image format you want i.e. jpeg, bmp, png....

you can try this software very good for image, and same procedure open the file and save as... then choose the image format.

here is the link.

http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/ACDSee/index.htm

http://www.acdsystems.com/NR/rdonlyres/eqrzhbcyrssa573jznxb2if3uaydzm7y5j65pf4mc77eaxbzyyi3bd2xhgpbg7itdf2ndc2ixmv3gckcmviaqr2s2f/acdsee6-index.jpg

Edited by -=extreme=-

what do i need to make my pc run ps2 games?

a) a ps2 emulator, which one's best? got any links for it...

B) a rumble game pad, again which one? gotta be usb2.0

c) dvd game disc, no problem with this, but it's dvd and my pc only got a cdr and cd rom drive, now what?

funny thing early this evening, i got to use a p4 1.5 256mb ram, and it was sooo slow as compared to my own amd 1.8 pc 512mb ram, and i thought p4 exceed...

post-20-1076534413.gif