Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hi!

whenever I run programs such as explorer, IE, launch control panel, etc., these error message appears:

IEXPLORE.EXE -Application Error

The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occured in the

application at location 0x77e98bb

OK Cancel

If you click on OK, this message appears:

Application Error

Exception EIdNotConnected in module ybd.23.dll at 00025128F. Not

Connected.

OK

*** If you click on OK, the particular program launched will exit or will be

terminated.

If you click on Cancel, this will launch Microsoft Visual C++, then this message box will appear:

Microsoft Visual C++

Unhandled exception in IEXPLORE.EXE (kernel32.dll): 0xC0000005:

Access Violation

Has anyone encountered this? What seems to be the problem? How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance

hihingi po sana ako ng advice...

i lost my job last october, so i was not able to pay off my credit cards for about 3 months, i dont have a home phone number and they didnt know my new cel, pero nung malaman ko na magkakatrabaho ako ng january, i called citibank and told them na medyo naging delinquent ako sa bayad and binigay ko ang reason why, i also told them na magkakatrabaho na ako starting jan and will start paying by around feb. then after that, calls started pouring in with threats of 20k penalties and lawyers fees daw and blacklisting kuno. eh yun nga iba, alam naman nila kung sa nakatira, ilan taon na hindi nag babayad, hindi nila makulong kulong eh.

dont get me wrong, yung iba ko credit card, naka usap ko na and pumayag sila ng deffered payment scheme, some with minimal interest, sum with no interest at all. and the thing is, they were very polite in trying to find out kung bakit hindi ako nakakabayad.

baka kasi magsayang lang ako ng pera kung bayaran ko ang citibank and baka kasi mapunta lang lahat yung sa isang collections officer using a fictitiuos important sounding name para takutin ako.

ang gagago kasi nila eh, sasabihin sakin, hawak nila folder ng buong file ko, tapos tatawagin ao ng IHO. sabi ko kung hawak nila file ko, edi dapat alam nila na DUKTOR ako, hindi IHO. ano ako? BOY? kung ganun ang trato nila sakin bakit nila ako binigyan ng dalawang credit card na 30k ang limit in the first place.

MY QUESTION IS, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THESE CRAZY INDIVIDUALS WHO KEEP ON THREATENING ME WITH INTERESTS AND PENALTIES NA KAHIT ISANG EXECUTIVE KA PA EH, NAKAKALULA ANG SINGIL?

proven ko naman na hindi totoo na may interink at high tech data base ang mga credit card companies na yan eh.

kasi nung maputol yung dinners ko, nakapag pa aprove pa ako ng 3 other different major credit cards eh.

Guys need help.

Anyone with exp installing printers on WinXP?

The printer is connected to network via IPX.

I can't add this printer in WinXP. I don't use WinXP, doing a favor for a friend's SOHO.

Any link or info on how to do this trick?

Thanks!

xcalibr

Scan ur system with at least 2 anti-virus (on-line) para syur na indi virus related.

Try installing the service pack and patches all over again.

Most likely baka may na-corrupt yung files.

Guys need help.

Anyone with exp installing printers on WinXP?

The printer is connected to network via IPX.

I can't add this printer in WinXP. I don't use WinXP, doing a favor for a friend's SOHO.

Any link or info on how to do this trick?

Thanks!

xcalibr

Scan ur system with at least 2 anti-virus (on-line) para syur na indi virus related.

Try installing the service pack and patches all over again.

Most likely baka may na-corrupt yung files.

By defaulty windows XP doesnt instal the IPX/SPX Protocol. so you need to add manually.

right click My network Places - Properties, and right click again on the LAN connection - click install - select protocol - then choose NWLink IPX/SPX/Netbios compatible. thats it. you can connect now to the printer.

Download Accelerator Plus v7.0.1.3

Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is a download manager that can increase download speeds by up to 300 percent. DAP searches for mirror sites that will most effectively serve your downloads and features multiserver connections to allow an optimal utilization of your dial-up or broadband connection. DAP also recovers from shutdowns, lost connections, and other errors. DAP integrates fully into Netscape, Internet Explorer, and Opera, and offers an integrated toolbar for Internet Explorer with a links catcher and a highlighter. DAP features automatic hang-up after download, proxy settings, scheduling, and a unique AlwaysResume service that resumes interrupted downloads from non-resume-enabled servers. New features in DAP 7 include download previews of music and video files; advanced management of downloads; queues, priorities, and status notification; a separate listing of completed downloads; a media center for convenient management of media files; a new design; and unique integration with a Web-based storage service.

Download:

h**p://download5.speedbit.com/dap7.exe

crack :

h**p://wmw.andr.net/andr-crack/d/Download%20Accelerator%20Plus%20(%20DAP%20)%20%207.0.1.3%20%20-%20Bidjan.zip

Kudos 2ol well-meaning lawyers of dz thread. Mabuhay kayo!

Dz is addresed to any especializing on property taxes:

Our family owns property. Wen my Dad died, ownership of d property is transferred to my Mom, who is now thinking of "selling" d property to my eldest sister (with my consent, of course) to skirt any capital gains tax dat will be collected in case my Mom passes away, in which case, ownership of d property automatically goes to her surviving children subject to payment of capital gains tax. Is there a better way of avoiding the capital gains w/o "selling" d property? Thanks loads 4ur opinion n assitance.

BTW, who or which experts we get in touch in case we want our property sub-divided? T. Y. :mtc:

You're very lucky today, download here the kazaa download accelator and use on of these keys.

528 - 4587 - 218

258 - 4587 - 528

258 - 4587 - 668

I recommend Kazaa Lite Resurrection:

Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a continuation of Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3, the last release before it was shut down by Sharman Networks.

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/darthvikram/...s/klr248_en.exe

d na ko nakakabasa kung bakit napilitang isara ng sharman yun...bat nga ba?

wat r d new features sa Resurrection?

By defaulty windows XP doesnt instal the IPX/SPX Protocol. so you need to add manually.

right click My network Places - Properties, and right click again on the LAN connection - click install - select protocol - then choose NWLink IPX/SPX/Netbios compatible. thats it. you can connect now to the printer.

Installed na yung IPX/SPX and Print services.

I know the IP address pero ayaw pa din makita sa network para ma-i-add ko.

Isa pang problem. They don't use domain accounts sa network. Workgroups lng yung setup. Whenever I access one of the shared folder, I get this login window at nakadefault sa "Hostname\Guest" yung login name. Any password won't work...thus indi namin ma-access yung share. Other shares on that same PC doesn't ask for login credentials. Sabi nung friend ko...they never did anything on the PC with the share. Any ideas Y?

hi!

whenever I run programs such as explorer, IE, launch control panel, etc., these error message appears:

OK Cancel

Application Error

Connected.

OK

terminated.

If you click on Cancel, this will launch Microsoft Visual C++, then this message box will appear:

Microsoft Visual C++

Access Violation

Has anyone encountered this? What seems to be the problem? How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance

maari nasa registry na ang problema. try mo gamitan ng scanreg na program na nasa windows. at isa pa, anong huling program install mo? maaring yun nag-cause ng conflict.

hihingi po sana ako ng advice...

i lost my job last october, so i was not able to pay off my credit cards for about 3 months, i dont have a home phone number and they didnt know my new cel, pero nung malaman ko na magkakatrabaho ako ng january, i called citibank and told them na medyo naging delinquent ako sa bayad and binigay ko ang reason why, i also told them na magkakatrabaho na ako starting jan and will start paying by around feb. then after that, calls started pouring in with threats of 20k penalties and lawyers fees daw and blacklisting kuno. eh yun nga iba, alam naman nila kung sa nakatira, ilan taon na hindi nag babayad, hindi nila makulong kulong eh.

dont get me wrong, yung iba ko credit card, naka usap ko na and pumayag sila ng deffered payment scheme, some with minimal interest, sum with no interest at all. and the thing is, they were very polite in trying to find out kung bakit hindi ako nakakabayad.

baka kasi magsayang lang ako ng pera kung bayaran ko ang citibank and baka kasi mapunta lang lahat yung sa isang collections officer using a fictitiuos important sounding name para takutin ako.

ang gagago kasi nila eh, sasabihin sakin, hawak nila folder ng buong file ko, tapos tatawagin ao ng IHO. sabi ko kung hawak nila file ko, edi dapat alam nila na DUKTOR ako, hindi IHO. ano ako? BOY? kung ganun ang trato nila sakin bakit nila ako binigyan ng dalawang credit card na 30k ang limit in the first place.

MY QUESTION IS, WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THESE CRAZY INDIVIDUALS WHO KEEP ON THREATENING ME WITH INTERESTS AND PENALTIES NA KAHIT ISANG EXECUTIVE KA PA EH, NAKAKALULA ANG SINGIL?

proven ko naman na hindi totoo na may interink at high tech data base ang mga credit card companies na yan eh.

kasi nung maputol yung dinners ko, nakapag pa aprove pa ako ng 3 other different major credit cards eh.

1. walang nakukulong dahil sa utang. thats a definite. it is provided under the bill of rights in the constitution, so dont be afraid that you will be imprisoned for utang especially on a credit card.

2. credit card companies have their collecting agency, usually, a law firm, whose job is mangulit ng mangulit hanggang magbayad ka. in the case of citibank, it is aguilar and aguilar las firm (im not sure if up to now) located in citibank tower, libis, near eastwood.

these collectors are there only to harass you, they will not give you the peace of mind. that is their job. me ibat ibang level pa yan, kung more than 6 months na di ka ap bayad, they consider you as "hardcore" kung saan ang maniningil sayo ay yung mga bastos at makukulit talga. i think you should not call them or give any info hangga't hindi ka pa ready to pay. if you want, i suggest you change you cell number.

3. the worst that citibank can do against you is to file a civil action for collection of sum of money, of course they wont go that far because it is more expensive, and takes longer than a year.

what if you lose the case? they will get some of your properties. but again, dont worry, hindi sila aabot dito basta wag umabot ng milyon ang utang mo sa kanila. :D

CAR ACCIDENT FOLLOW UP!

TKS BAROQ SA REPLY MO,

ADDITIONAL QUESTION PO

NGAYONG PO BANG NAKALABAS NA SA OSPITAL YUNG DRIVER EH MAY RIGHT PA RIN YUNG POLICE NA I-DETAIN AKO.?

YUN PU KASI ANG PANAKOT NG PULIS KAYA PINIPILIT NILA AKO NA AREGLUHIN YUNG KABILANG PANIG.

NUNG SUNDAY NITE PO KASI EH KINUYOG AKO NG MGA KONSEHAL SA PRESINTO AT PATI MGA PULIS DUN EH KUMPARE NG KONSEHAL KAYA LAHAT SILA EH PABOR, SA KABILANG PANIG, SINABI KO NA LANG NA AAYUSIN KO MUNA SA INSURANCE KUNG MAY MAKUKUHA KAYA NAKAALIS AKO NG GABING IYON,

KAHAPON KOLANG NAKUHA ANG POLICE REPORT AT LUMABAS ANG RESULTA NA PABOR SA KANILA. DI KO PINIRMAHAN ANG POLICE REPORT

SINABI KO NA SA KABILANG PANIG NA WALANG MAKUKUHA SA INSURANCE AT DI KO RIN INAAMIN NAKASALANAN KO

SA NGAYON PO AY MULING TUMAWAG ANG PRESINTO AT PINAPAPUNTA AKO RUN PARA AREGLUHIN ANG KABILANG PANIG, MAY KARAPATAN PA BA ANG PULISYA NA GAWIN ITO? NA ALAM KONG KUKUYUGIN LANG NILA AKO AT TATAKUTIN?

ANO PO BA ANG MANGYAYARI KUNG HINDI AKO PUPUNTA?

SALAMAT PO.

you can only be arrested if they have a warrant of arrest!

exceptions (meaning pwede kang arestuhin kahit walang warratnt)

1. in the presence of the person arresting you, you just did, you are doing, or you are about to do a crime.

2. you JUST COMMITTED (katatapos lang) a criminal act and the arresting person has PROBABLE CAUSE to believe based on PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE (sya mismo nakakaalam) of facts or circumstances that you committed such crime.,

3. you are an escaped prisoner.

otherwise, kung walang warrant, wag kang sumama kung ayaw mo.

pag pinilit ka, get their names, they can be arrested for arbitrary detention or illegal arrest.

you should know your rights. wag ka basta basta magpapkulong o sasama sa pulis hanggat wala silang warrant.

as a matter of fact you can dis allow them na pumasok sa house mo pag walang warrant.

piece of advice, kung makikipag areglo ka, bring a lawyer. it will really be of good help. ingat pare.

piece of advice gremlin, NEVER SIGN ANY AGREEMENT O AREGLO. LALO NA PAG WALA KANG ABUGADO O NAKAKAALAM SA PAGBASA NG GANYAN.

if i were you, eto gawin mong rason, HINIHINTAY KO LANG ABUGADO KO AT SIYA ANG DAPAT NYONG MAKAUSAP. DADALHIN NAMIN ITO SA KORTE. im sure wala na sila magagawa dun,

laslty, tama si baroq, walang magkakasuhan dyan kaya mauuwi yan sa pasensyahan.

taga dun ka ba sa area ng nabangga mo? if not, iwas ka na lang dun, mahirap kung balikan ka nila.

hi!

OK    Cancel

Application Error

Connected.

OK

terminated.

Microsoft Visual C++

Access Violation

Thanks in advance

First, go have an online anti-virus scan HERE.

If the scan detects any malwares record and post the name of the malware(s) that has been detected.

Second, download Hijack This and then post the log of your hijack This here so that i can check if you have any "Unwanted Stuffs" running on the backround...

You're very lucky today, download here the kazaa download accelator and use on of these keys.

528 - 4587 - 218

258 - 4587 - 528

258 - 4587 - 668

I recommend Kazaa Lite Resurrection:

Kazaa Lite Resurrection is a continuation of Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3, the last release before it was shut down by Sharman Networks.

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/darthvikram/...s/klr248_en.exe

this file doesnt exist, so say's when i click on the url link...

post-20-1075924255.gif

First, go have an online anti-virus scan HERE.

If the scan detects any malwares record and post the name of the malware(s) that has been detected.

Second, download Hijack This and then post the log of your hijack This here so that i can check if you have any "Unwanted Stuffs" running on the backround...

CyberRay,

Thanks, it's working fine now, i did an online scan at rav and after that when i launched these programs, la na error messages.

I'll keep you posted after I have installed hijack this. is this different from the functions of ad aware?

Thanks