Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

-RE: Hijack This

Yup the Hijack This is very different from any other security software out there. this baby right here can detect and terminate any malwares that is running on the background even if the malware tries to pretend to be other software by changing it's name, reg code, etc etc. a must have for any PC. but take note, if you don't know what this thing is, don't go messing around with this stuff. You don't wanna accidentally terminate some of the critical systems that keeps ur OS running ayt? Lolz... this application is only 130KB in size and doesn't need to be installed.

By the way do you keep your OS critical updates up to date? that is also one reason why there are some glitch on your system... WINDOWS UPDATER

-RE: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

Version 2.4.9 is coming up very soon! watch out for that!

MORE DOWNLOADABLE MIRRORS FOR KLR 2.4.8!

MIRROR 1

MIRROR 2

MIRROR 3 (Zip File)

MIRROR 4

Hey before you guys open any downloaded files be sure to scan them first with any anti-virus software!

-RE: Windows XP SP2

This version of XP is much more, i mean 200 times much more stable than the SP1 crappy OS. And this OS can support the 64 bit processors. if you want a "smarter" OS, wait for the "LongHorn" it would knock you off your shoes... :D

:mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool:

-RE: Hijack This

Yup the Hijack This is very different from any other security software out there. this baby right here can detect and terminate any malwares that is running on the background even if the malware tries to pretend to be other software by changing it's name, reg code, etc etc. a must have for any PC. but take note, if you don't know what this thing is, don't go messing around with this stuff. You don't wanna accidentally terminate some of the critical systems that keeps ur OS running ayt? Lolz... this application is only 130KB in size and doesn't need to be installed.

By the way do you keep your OS critical updates up to date? that is also one reason why there are some glitch on your system... WINDOWS UPDATER

-RE: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

Version 2.4.9 is coming up very soon! watch out for that!

MORE DOWNLOADABLE MIRRORS FOR KLR 2.4.8!

MIRROR 1

MIRROR 2

MIRROR 3 (Zip File)

MIRROR 4

Hey before you guys open any downloaded files be sure to scan them first with any anti-virus software!

-RE: Windows XP SP2

This version of XP is much more, i mean 200 times much more stable than the SP1 crappy OS. And this OS can support the 64 bit processors. if you want a "smarter" OS, wait for the "LongHorn" it would knock you off your shoes... :D

:mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool:

i think i saw that longhorn file at click-now.net...

they changed a few things with kazaa lite 2.4.8 alright, somewhat glitchy too!

but thanks for the info...

post-20-1075983968.gif

1. walang nakukulong dahil sa utang. thats a definite. it is provided under the bill of rights in the constitution, so dont be afraid that you will be imprisoned for utang especially on a credit card.

2. credit card companies have their collecting agency, usually, a law firm, whose job is mangulit ng mangulit hanggang magbayad ka. in the case of citibank, it is aguilar and aguilar las firm (im not sure if up to now) located in citibank tower, libis, near eastwood.

these collectors are there only to harass you, they will not give you the peace of mind. that is their job. me ibat ibang level pa yan, kung more than 6 months na di ka ap bayad, they consider you as "hardcore" kung saan ang maniningil sayo ay yung mga bastos at makukulit talga. i think you should not call them or give any info hangga't hindi ka pa ready to pay. if you want, i suggest you change you cell number.

3. the worst that citibank can do against you is to file a civil action for collection of sum of money, of course they wont go that far because it is more expensive, and takes longer than a year.

what if you lose the case? they will get some of your properties. but again, dont worry, hindi sila aabot dito basta wag umabot ng milyon ang utang mo sa kanila. :D

thank you sir for the advice...

wala naman ako properties eh...

yun nga po cell na gamit ko hiram lang eh...

kung gusto nila kunin nila pc ko at mga damit, benta nila sa ukay ukay.

hehe...

whats bothering me is sabi nila 34k ang utang ko as of dec, tapos ngayon 43k na agad. kaya po ba talaga nila itaas ng ganun ganun lang ang utang ko sa kanila?

would it be better, if handa na ako mga hulog po sa kanali, pumunta nalang ako mismo sa citibank to speak personally to 1 of their so called collections officers?

kundi nga lang po sa personal goal k to be be debt free fro credit cards in 2 years, hindi ko na talaga babayara yung mga iho at iha de _ _ _ _ na mga yun eh.

;)

Hi! Newbie here! Hope you guys could help me with my problem. You see, everytime I log into the web, my computer shuts down. Something like there was an unexplainable disconnection with something. There's even a count down telling me that my computer will shiut down in 60 seconds. Im using windows xp. Is it a virus? what can I do? Please help.... :blush:

Kudos 2ol well-meaning lawyers of dz thread. Mabuhay kayo!

Dz is addresed to any especializing on property taxes:

Our family owns property. Wen my Dad died, ownership of d property is transferred to my Mom, who is now thinking of "selling" d property to my eldest sister (with my consent, of course) to skirt any capital gains tax dat will be collected in case my Mom passes away, in which case, ownership of d property automatically goes to her surviving children subject to payment of capital gains tax. Is there a better way of avoiding the capital gains w/o "selling" d property? Thanks loads 4ur opinion n assitance.

BTW, who or which experts we get in touch in case we want our property sub-divided?  T. Y. :mtc:

the option to sell the property prior your mom's demise and pay capital gains tax instead of having the property transferred simply by inheritance and thereby pay estate tax might work in your favor if the value of the estate is way more than two million pesos.

the reason is this: the latest innovation of our tax laws provides for an exemption from taxation up to P2M of the estate including the claim for a family home. so, kung ganun lang ang value ng property might as well have it inherited instead of purchased kasi in effect wala ka rin namang babayaran na estate tax.

if however mas mataas pa duon ang value, have it actually computed by a an accountant or a lawyer practicing in taxation kung magkano ang taxes for either of both options.

if the value is far beyond P2M, then i wuold say, you might want to go ahead with the sale because the tax rates for payment of estate tax could normally get higher than capital gains tax.

;)

blaster variant worm yan. Better re-install XP coz system files are already damaged which will make your Windows crash like crazy.

install a better anti-virus like the free edition of AVG which you can download at www.grisoft.com its better than NAV and McAfee.

also, download the patch from Microsoft to protect you from re-acquiring that worm again. altho AVG is sufficient enough.

blaster variant worm yan. Better re-install XP coz system files are already damaged which will make your Windows crash like crazy.

install a better anti-virus like the free edition of AVG which you can download at www.grisoft.com its better than NAV and McAfee.

also, download the patch from Microsoft to protect you from re-acquiring that worm again. altho AVG is sufficient enough.

i had the same experience before...

its defintiely a worm variant, and the guys here introduced me to AVG anti virus!

i swear its more effective than those "branded" ones, and the AVG file is small too.

keep the avg file updated as well as getting all the xp upgrades and security issues as well.

post-20-1076135934.gif

1. thank you sir for the advice...

wala naman ako properties eh...

yun nga po cell na gamit ko hiram lang eh...

2. kung gusto nila kunin nila pc ko at mga damit, benta nila sa ukay ukay.

hehe...

3. whats bothering me is sabi nila 34k ang utang ko as of dec, tapos ngayon 43k na agad. kaya po ba talaga nila itaas ng ganun ganun lang ang utang ko sa kanila?

4. would it be better, if handa na ako mga hulog po sa kanali, pumunta nalang ako mismo sa citibank to speak personally to 1 of their so called collections officers?

5. kundi nga lang po sa personal goal k to be be debt free fro credit cards in 2 years, hindi ko na talaga babayara yung mga iho at iha de _ _ _ _ na mga yun eh.

;)

1. no problem, anytime, hanggat kaya

2. dont worry, some personal properties used ofr daily livelihood and business are cannot be taken from you. its called as an exemption from execution.

never mind that, hindi nila gagawin yun kasi mas mahal ang attorney's fees at litigation costs sa 43 thou.

3. thats part of their harrasment. the contract will still prevail. but i do believe mataas talaga ang interest and penalty rates nyan.

4. i think that is the better choice. wag ka muna magpakita dun! mahirap nang multuhin ka ng mga yun.

5. piece of advice, if you plan to pay them, the earlier the better. baka in 2 years, hundreds of thousand na utang mo. remember that there is an interest rate dyan. mahirap na.

the best thing you can do is pay them kahit 1thou per month lang. before you know it, ok na yan. wala ng penalty, bawas pa sa principal utang. just pay it in an accredited bank. wag ka na muna pumunta sa collection officer, kukunan ka lang ing info nyan para pestehin ka ulit pag hindi ka nakabayad.

1. no problem, anytime, hanggat kaya

2. dont worry, some personal properties used ofr daily livelihood and business are cannot be taken from you. its called as an exemption from execution.

never mind that, hindi nila gagawin yun kasi mas mahal ang attorney's fees at litigation costs sa 43 thou.

3. thats part of their harrasment. the contract will still prevail. but i do believe mataas talaga ang interest and penalty rates nyan.

4. i think that is the better choice. wag ka muna magpakita dun! mahirap nang multuhin ka ng mga yun.

5. piece of advice, if you plan to pay them, the earlier the better. baka in 2 years, hundreds of thousand na utang mo. remember that there is an interest rate dyan. mahirap na.

the best thing you can do is pay them kahit 1thou per month lang. before you know it, ok na yan. wala ng penalty, bawas pa sa principal utang. just pay it in an accredited bank. wag ka na muna pumunta sa collection officer, kukunan ka lang ing info nyan para pestehin ka ulit pag hindi ka nakabayad.

thank you muli.

maganda nga siguro kung wag ko nalang sila iintindihin and pay up 1k per month.

sorry about the slight miss understanding, what i meant about the 2 year payment plan is that within 2 years of of continiuos monthly payment, i'll be rid of them. mastercard and visa kasi po eh kaya dalawang 40 k din yun... B)

buti nalang bawal ang cell phone sa loob ng workplace ko... hehe...

para pag punta ko ng locker, puro miscall lang makikita ko galing sa kanila...

nanghihinayang lang ako sa cell # ko, kahit prepaid lang yun, 4 years ko na ginagamit yung # na yun. pag nag start payment nanaman ako, wala na siguro mambabastos eh, pag meron parin, maghahanap ako, cell na may recorder tapos rerecord ko yung usapan, papa broadcast ko sa DZBB. :evil: :evil:

yung pinaka bastos at walang katuturan na mga kasinungalingan ang rerecord ko...

whehehe...

sarap talaga maging member dito sa site na ito... you get to meet people from different proffessions that really very helpfull.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:mtc: B)

hehehhee, it seems i spoke to soon!!!

i got a trojan in my drive!

Trojan Horse PSW.Sagic.C

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{64DDA2FC-2F15-477B-B118-B6A3D9991CBF}\RP78\A0027253.exe

AVG is recently updated, had it scanned by House Call, yet its still unremoved...what to do? help!

anybody got an AVG Pro around? ;)

also, there's this file w/c keep showing up on my desktop when i open KLR, klextlock, i keep on deleting the thing but it still pops up...hmmm? :unsure:

post-20-1076239705.gif

Edited by roxysnonie

Hi guys! Solve na yung problem ko about the blaster variant. What I did was I downloaded the file fixblaster. I works! Pero i have another problem... Somehow, yung mga website, parang kulang yung mga colors. Like sa yahoomail, walang yung bar that tells you kung how how much space left sa account mo. Hindi ko din ma view yung mga pics sa ibang site. Yung may "x" inside a the box. Pano ba yun? Sa configuration ba ng internet explorer yun? Help again...pls... :( :( :( :mtc:

Good day Counsel! :)

I just wanna ask if the "Non-Compete clause" of our company is legal and is it indicated in the labor code?

I work in one of the Call Centers here in Makati and the thing is a lot of us would want to transfer to other CC's obviously to move to greener pastures. But becasue of this stupid policy we are not able to do so. But still there are a couple of employees who were successful in moving to another company w/o being held liable for it. So I just wanna ask if we are really gonna be put in court if ever we move to another CC w/o their consent? The thing is some of us have asked for a waiver (as most CC's right now are asking for waivers from us ) but to no avail.

Don't you think that this is unfair and unjust on the part of the employees as we had been held already by a bond during our probationary period?

Also, don't you think that it's only the company who's gaining from this policy as a lot of opportunities for growth has been lost because of this stupid policy?

And lastly it's very unfair to the present employees that they are restricting to move to a diff. CC since like what I've said there have been a number of employees including those in the managerial ranks who was able to transfer to another CC w/o being held liable for it.

And as far as I know we are the only CC who has this policy.

Hoping for your assistance regarding this matter. Thanks!

Edited by archer_dude
Hi guys! Solve na yung problem ko about the blaster variant. What I did was I downloaded the file fixblaster. I works! Pero i have another problem... Somehow, yung mga website, parang kulang yung mga colors. Like sa yahoomail, walang yung bar that tells you kung how how much space left sa account mo. Hindi ko din ma view yung mga pics sa ibang site. Yung may "x" inside a the box. Pano ba yun? Sa configuration ba ng internet explorer yun? Help again...pls... :( :( :( :mtc:

clear mo lang yung internet cache mo under Tools - internet options - temporary internet files - delete files

Hi!

Just a follow up query re: Memorandum Of Agreement.

The company has given, by way of donation, a hardware and a software. One of the provisions in the MOA states that: "The donated equipment or program shall not be used commercially or for realization of profit."

Since the MOA has expired, are we still covered by the provisions in the MOA?

Or, if we do charge a fee for something that we do (using the donated) to cover up the expenses incurred in maintaining these equipments and other related costs, is that considered "used commercially?"

Don't you think that this is unfair and unjust on the part of the employees as we had been held already by a bond during our probationary period?

It's not really unjust. It may be a little unfair. But more importantly, it is not illegal. Many companies have secrets that they want to be kept as such. You might not think it is a secret but in the company's eyes, they are.

Also, don't you think that it's only the company who's gaining from this policy as a lot of opportunities for growth has been lost because of this stupid policy?

Well, it is true that the company gains from your stay. But try to look at it from the company's point of view. First of all, they have to make their policies uniform for everyone. Now, if a new graduate works for a call center, the company then will spend money to train the new employee. It will also advance other hidden costs such as insurance and other benefits. Lastly, the call center company may have agreements with their clients to protect certain information which you had access to.

And lastly it's very unfair to the present employees that they are restricting to move to a diff. CC since like what I've said there have been a number of employees including those in the managerial ranks who was able to transfer to another CC w/o being held liable for it.

The call center is not preventing from looking for other work. It just limiting you not to work for another competitor. It's a rat race also for the companies. Last thing they want is an upstart stealing off from them.

It's not really unjust. It may be a little unfair. But more importantly, it is not illegal. Many companies have secrets that they want to be kept as such. You might not think it is a secret but in the company's eyes, they are.

Well, it is true that the company gains from your stay. But try to look at it from the company's point of view. First of all, they have to make their policies uniform for everyone. Now, if a new graduate works for a call center, the company then will spend money to train the new employee. It will also advance other hidden costs such as insurance and other benefits. Lastly, the call center company may have agreements with their clients to protect certain information which you had access to.

The call center is not preventing from looking for other work. It just limiting you not to work for another competitor. It's a rat race also for the companies. Last thing they want is an upstart stealing off from them.

Trojan Horse PSW.Sagic.C

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{64DDA2FC-2F15-477B-B118-B6A3D9991CBF}\RP78\A0027253.exe

AVG is recently updated, had it scanned by House Call, yet its still unremoved...what to do? help!

also, there's this file w/c keep showing up on my desktop when i open KLR, klextlock, i keep on deleting the thing but it still pops up...hmmm? :unsure:

Download mo yung Single User trial ng AVG Pro tapos eto gamitin mong key:

70ZJ-TV5I80-PE-CY2-SX-ZKF-TZ4DD9

just erase the generated cdkey.

Trojan Horse PSW.Sagic.C

Some worms/virus are locked kasi minsan system files yung infected.

You have to reboot ur computer para ma-delete yung infected files.

I just wanna ask if the "Non-Compete clause" of our company is legal and is it indicated in the labor code?

please answer the following:

1. what is the clause all about? is it just limiting you not to work in another CC?

2. what are the PENALTIES if you violate the clause?

3. are the penalties feasible? meaning, do you think will they waste their time and energy on pursuing that penalty?

4. are you willing to be held liable to that penalty?

ill wait for your answer and will give you your advice.

please answer the following:

1. what is the clause all about? is it just limiting you not to work in another CC?

2. what are the PENALTIES if you violate the clause?

3. are the penalties feasible? meaning, do you think will they waste their time and energy on pursuing that penalty?

4. are you willing to be held liable to that penalty?

ill wait for your answer and will give you your advice.

1. As it's stated in our handbook

"For a period of one year after your severance from the services, you shall not directly or indirectly, engage in any other business undertaking or activity similar or substantially similar to the business operations or activities of ___ or any of its affiliates."

2. The company can go to court and seek enforcement and could direct both employer and employee to comply w/ the one year ban, furthermore the company can ask for damages arising from breach of contract.

(The last contract that I've sigend w/ them was my probationary contract, I didn't sign anything when I was regularized.)

3. Like what I've said a lot of employees were already successful from transferring to another company w/o being caught. I can do that as well however the new company thatI'm eyeing is requiring a "waiver" from me coming from our HR in w/c obviously they wouldn't give to us.

4. Let's say I'm willing to take the risk.

Hoping for your advice on this matter. Thanks. :)

Edited by archer_dude