Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

masters sorry kung kulit ko...

i really cant find the exact amount i should pay for the item i want to bring in as ofw.

diba may table yan or chart para makita kung ilang percent yung tax sa certain product???

please help me with this one :D

what is that item you want to bring home?

master, im an ofw here inmalaysia. i want to bring home an LCD tv. just 1 unit lang po. i want to compare kung mas sulit bumili dito or sa pinas nalang. thanks!
I would suggest that you just buy here in Manila. Saves you effort of transporting it and for warranty purposes.You can always canvass local prices anyways.
age range is 18-21 Sir...
They can get married.The question of staying together is another story.
afaik, an employee has to be on regular status to avail of the 13th month pay.

Sir , it seems youre a webmaster only :)

On August 13, 1986, President Corazon C. Aquino issued Memorandum Order No. 28 which provides as follows:

"Section 1 of Presidential Decree No. 851 is hereby modified to the extent that all employers are hereby required to pay all their rank-and-file employees a 13th month pay not later than December 24 of every year."chan robles virtual law library

Before its modification by the aforecited Memorandum Order, P.D. No. 851 excludes from entitlement to the 13th month pay those employees who were receiving a basic salary of more than P1,000.00 a month. With the removal of the salary ceiling of P1,000.00, all rank and file employees are now entitled to a 13th month pay regardless of the amount of basic salary that they receive in a month if their employers are not otherwise exempted from the application of P.D. No. 851. Such employees are entitled to the benefit regardless of their designation or employment status , and irrespective of the method by which their wages are paid, provided that they have worked for at least one (1) month during a calendar year.

ANY LABOR CODE EXPERT? I just want to confirm what I understand to be right which is any employee (contractual or probationary or regular ) will receive 13th month.

Guys,

Help me naman, for transfer of Title, ano ba nag tamang procedure? ito po ang scenario.

Nabili ko po ang lupa sa Cavite na nakapangalan kay ex: Pedro Santos married to Mila Santos, meron na kaming deed of sale at special power of Attorney na lilipat na sa akin ang title lahat ng documents na sa akin na (original Title at mga dockumentong galing sa National Home mortgage. Nabayaran ko na rin ang lahat tax na kailangan, ibig sabihin cleared na ako sa BIR. Ang problema patay na pala itong si Mila ang asawa ng seller. Naibigay ko na din ang NSO death certificate, at special power of attorney na wala ng maghahabol pati ang anak pina pirma sa SPA. Napa publish na rin namin sa dyaryo na tiong lupa na ito ay ibinenta sa akin, bale 1 month na naka publish. Nang ipapasa na namin sa Registry of Deeds, hinihingan pa kami ng certification na katunayan na wala ng ibang property itong si Mila sa probinsiya at may babayaran pa daw kami sa land reform. Ang tanong ko po ano po ba talaga ang procedure dito? Ano pong koneksiyon ng ibang property ni Mila sa binibili kong lupa sa Cavite? Gaano po ba katagal ang transfer of Title sa RD. Maraming salamat po sana po maliwanagan po ninyo ako sa problemang ito.

a follow up question concerning land and real estate ...

I have a friend who wanted to buy a piece of land na awarded ... it has a TCT however may encumbrances na di pdeng i mortgaged, transfer nor sell within the period of 20 years ... naka 19 years na kc ang lumipas and I think 1 year n lang eh lapse na yung encumbrances ...

question is, can I buy the land? safe bang bilhin yun? definitely ba yung encumbrances eh pde mawala after 20 years or may idadagdag pa dun? ano ano yung downside nun?

ang upside kc ... pde ko syang baratin ng konti

TIA

To all MTC LAWYERS AND WEBSITE DEVELOPER

I was entered into contract last February of this year 2007 regarding website development

ang sabi ko sa sales executive is gusto kong magpagawa ng website na katulad ng jobsDB and jobstreet.com

after ng few days na negotiation i entered into this kind of contract

1. TECHNICAL SERVICES - the service provider will provide the client with the following technical services subject to the following terms and condition:

1.1 Setup and subscription to the WebJobSearch website system with features and demoed in ________.net

Subscription to the WebJobSearch Site covers the use of the site, itsfeatures and the contents Management system for the duration of the service agreement. Service subscription does not cover ownership of the site programs and system. Project scope does not include the set-up of an on-line payment facility

between no. 2 and no. 4 is not really important

and then here is the no.5

5. CHARGES AND PAYMENT TERMS - For and in consideration of the services to be rendered by the service provider, the client agrees to pay the following charges:

5.1 Development Fee equivalent to FIFTY SIX THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY PESOS ( P56,150 ) plus VAT

HERE IS MY QUESTION

1. After ng expiration ng contract namin ng web developer at fully paid ako for monthly subscription na P10,500

pwede ko na bang makuha at mailipat ko sa iba ang hosting ng website ko?

2. Meron bang kontrata ang mga web developer na after 1 year at ayaw ng magpahosting sa kanila ay hindi nila ibibigay ang website sa mismong nagpagawa nito?

3. Sa mga web developer - me kontrata ba na pag me nagpagawa sa inyo ng website at pina hosting sa inyo ... after 1 year sasabihin nyo na sa inyo ang website at hindi sa nagpagawa?

Please i need reply

I would suggest that you just buy here in Manila. Saves you effort of transporting it and for warranty purposes.You can always canvass local prices anyways.They can get married.The question of staying together is another story.

Boss Bonito.. they can still get a marriage certificate right, without their parents consent? Diretso lang sila sa huwes na magkakasal?

Any advise on where to do research as to the guidelines on how to go about the sharing of assets (when there was no will) of a deceased father among family members both from legal wife and mistresses?

See Art. 978-1014, Civil Code.

Ang importante lang, pag ganyang walang will, hahatiin muna ang ari-arian ng mag-asawa (1/2 pag-aari ng lalaki, 1/2 pag-aari ng babae).

Yung 1/2 na pag-aari ng lalaki, mapupunta sa kanyang tagapagmana. Ito yung kanyang mga anak tsaka yung asawa.

Bale, sa ari-arian ng lalaki, kalahati mapupunta sa mga tunay na anak (paghahati-hatian nila yun). Kung ano ang parte ng isang tunay na anak, ganun din ang parte nung asawa (kukunin ang parte ng asawa sa naiiwang parte).

Yung mga anak sa labas, ang makukuha, kalahati nung share ng tunay na anak (ex. kung 1.2M ang napunta sa lalaki at dalawa ang tunay nyang anak at dalawa din ang anak sa labas - 600T mapupunta dun sa dalawang tunay na anak (tig 300T sila). Yung asawa 300T din. Yung mga anak sa labas, kalahati lang ng 300T, bale tig 150T sila). Note that kung sobrang dami ng anak sa labas, paghahati-hatian na lang nila ang maiiwang parte after makuha ng mga tunay na anak at asawa ang parte nila (eg. kung apat ang anak sa labas, instead of dalawa lang dun sa dati nating example, tig 75T na lang sila.

Yung mga kabit, wala silang makukuha.

Kung magkakasundo-sundo ang mga heredero, pwede nilang gawin ang hatian sa pamamagitan ng "Extrajudicial Settlement of Estate", isa itong kasulatan kung saan nakasaad ang napag-usapang hatian ng mga heredero. Kung di sila magkasundo, kelangan pumunta sa korte para huwes na ang maghati-hati ng mga naiwang ari-arian ng namatay.

Any advise on where to do research as to the guidelines on how to go about the sharing of assets (when there was no will) of a deceased father among family members both from legal wife and mistresses?

its a big hassle when you're loved ones didn't leave a will.

in relation to this: how does one go about declaring/filing a will?