Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

@boxer18: you have a fairly easy case.

Great that's good to know. So is there a decent and effective lawyer out there who will take my case with minimal charges due to my tight budget?

how long should i expect the annulment process to take?

Also, what about the kids? should i include the adoption in the annulment process or will it extend my wait time?

tnx man!

i need your expert advice here....

here's d story

nabangga kc ako s q.c. s intersection ngyari. may kasama ako at that time kya sya ung tinignan ko muna. ung driver ng nakabangga s akin akala ko tatawag ng taxi... kya lng d n bumalik. iniwan nya ung kotse s daan. then a few minutes may dumating n 2ng mama, then un may ari ng kotse kc s kanya nakarehistro ung sasakyan.

in other words ung driver ng sasakyan at that time ay hindi may ari ng kotse.

so ngpunta ako presinto para bgay statement..d nxt day tawag ako s may ari ng kotse ng nkabangga s akin. parang walang 2long n ibibigay. i tried to convince n off the court settlement n lng para d n magastos, eh sbi nya i-file ko n lng. mayabang kausap ung may ari... tsk tsk

ang sbi nya gumagastos daw sya s pag manhunt ng ngdrive ng kotse nya... pwede b yun ipahihiram mo ang kotse mo s d mo kilala...

anyways dadalhin ko p lng ung job description ng kotse ko s presinto... am i taking the process 2 long... tinatry ko n mas mabilis mgkaroon ng aksyon kc gusto ko n ipagawa ang kotse ko...

sino b ang dapat managot? wat is d best thing that i must do? pls help.... thanks

here's d story

nabangga kc ako s q.c. s intersection ngyari. may kasama ako at that time kya sya ung tinignan ko muna. ung driver ng nakabangga s akin akala ko tatawag ng taxi... kya lng d n bumalik. iniwan nya ung kotse s daan. then a few minutes may dumating n 2ng mama, then un may ari ng kotse kc s kanya nakarehistro ung sasakyan.

in other words ung driver ng sasakyan at that time ay hindi may ari ng kotse.

so ngpunta ako presinto para bgay statement..d nxt day tawag ako s may ari ng kotse ng nkabangga s akin. parang walang 2long n ibibigay. i tried to convince n off the court settlement n lng para d n magastos, eh sbi nya i-file ko n lng. mayabang kausap ung may ari... tsk tsk

ang sbi nya gumagastos daw sya s pag manhunt ng ngdrive ng kotse nya... pwede b yun ipahihiram mo ang kotse mo s d mo kilala...

anyways dadalhin ko p lng ung job description ng kotse ko s presinto... am i taking the process 2 long... tinatry ko n mas mabilis mgkaroon ng aksyon kc gusto ko n ipagawa ang kotse ko...

sino b ang dapat managot? wat is d best thing that i must do? pls help.... thanks

Criminally, yung driver ang may liability, so if you want to file a criminal case, it's going to be against the driver. Your problems are:

nakilala ba kung sino ang driver? - identity is important in crim. cases, kung di mo alam ang pangalan niya, paano mo makakasuhan

alam mo ba ang address niya? - kung di alam kung saan nakatira, paano padadalhan ng notice at di rin alam kung saan ise-serve ang warrant kung makakuha ka nito later

may pera ba yung driver? - kung ala ring pambayad yan, baka sayang lang effort, oras, at pera mo

Civilly, you can go against the owner, kasi negligence din yung ipa-drive mo sa iba yung sasakyan mo.

Note that in the criminal case, pag di makabayad yung driver sa daños, yung may-ari ang mananagot, kaya nga lang, kung di mo nakilala baka di gumalaw ang kaso (until makilala mo kung sino yun)

Sa criminal case, di gaanong magastos kasi yung fiscal ang abogado mo kung mai-file ito sa korte. Sa civil case, you have to hire a lawyer, pinakamenos siguro gagastos ka ng P50T. Is the damage to your car worth this much money, plus the fact that the case might take you a couple of years? Cost-benefit analysis din to.

Problema pa, baka nasabi mo na sa police report na ang driver ng kotse hindi yung may-ari kaya talagang limited yung crim. case mo against whoever this person was.

Great that's good to know. So is there a decent and effective lawyer out there who will take my case with minimal charges due to my tight budget?

how long should i expect the annulment process to take?

Also, what about the kids? should i include the adoption in the annulment process or will it extend my wait time?

tnx man!

If your partner is below 26 years old, the ground would be getting married without the consent of the parents (altho the question would now be "who forced her to get married when she reached 18?"), otherwise, this would have to be under Art. 36 for "psychological incapacity").

The first ground would be annulment, the second declaration of nullity.

For the first, you would be needing a handwriting expert (either PNP Crime Lab or NBI) to prove the signatures of her parents were forged, for the second a psychiatrist to prove the incapacity of her husband.

Give it at least a year for the process

For the kids, your partner should ask that custody be granted to her in her petition.

Adoption of the children cannot be done in the same proceedings, you have to file a different case, which will have be to be after you get her marriage annulled, and after your marriage to her.

Realistically, I have not yet heard of a petition for declaration of nullity under Art. 36 where the petitioner spent less than P100T (magastos ang psychiatrist, and if the psychiatrist is getting a big fee, the lawyer gets a fee bigger than the psychiatrist, mas marami siyang trabaho eh.), plus all the other expenses involved.

If your partner is below 26 years old, the ground would be getting married without the consent of the parents (altho the question would now be "who forced her to get married when she reached 18?"), otherwise, this would have to be under Art. 36 for "psychological incapacity").

The first ground would be annulment, the second declaration of nullity.

For the first, you would be needing a handwriting expert (either PNP Crime Lab or NBI) to prove the signatures of her parents were forged, for the second a psychiatrist to prove the incapacity of her husband.

Give it at least a year for the process

For the kids, your partner should ask that custody be granted to her in her petition.

Adoption of the children cannot be done in the same proceedings, you have to file a different case, which will have be to be after you get her marriage annulled, and after your marriage to her.

Realistically, I have not yet heard of a petition for declaration of nullity under Art. 36 where the petitioner spent less than P100T (magastos ang psychiatrist, and if the psychiatrist is getting a big fee, the lawyer gets a fee bigger than the psychiatrist, mas marami siyang trabaho eh.), plus all the other expenses involved.

tnx for the advice man. so does this mean na mas maganda if we will file the annulment under psychological incapacity?

you know any lawyer willing to take my case? pm me for details.

appreciate the advice man.

Anyone knows how to solved this problem thanks in advanced?

Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience

EventType : BEX P1 : svchost.exe P2 : 5.1.2600.2180 P3 : 41107ed6

P4 : netapi32.dll P5 : 5.1.2600.2180 P6 : 411096ac P7 : 0000a3c0

P8 : c0000409 P9 : 00000000

Guys I have a small problem

I downloaded a movie sa net..

Encrypted siya twice.. First I extracted the zip file and I got 20 rar files like cd01.r01,cd01.r002 etc..

I saw na VCD image files ung laman nung rar.. Pls help naman

Kasi after like 20%, nag problem the file is corrupt daw..

Ang tagal ko dinownload pano i recover to? Pde paba to may pag asa pa ba?

What program should I use? Any way? thanks!

tnx sir s advice...

ang tangi ko lng pkunswelo is d mkukuha ng may ari ung kotse nya kc naimpound ang sasakyan nya... is there a possibility n mareclaim nya ang kotse nya or mkikipagnegtiate p sya s akin? kng ayaw nya kong bayaran e di hayaan ko n lng mabulok ang kotse nya s impound...

tlagang d ko kilala ung driver but ung kasama ko mkakapagbgay ng sketch ng nkadrive... kc pwdeng itago ng kbila ung ngdrive... hope u could enlighten me on this one... thx very much

ei, guys, possible pa ba na marevive ko yung pc ko na amd 1.7 pa ang processor. bumigay na yung cooling fan eh, soxket a ang board niya... san ko pede patingnan? :)

sure ka ba na fan lang yun? baka naman na burn out na ung proc mo. medyo mabilis uminit mga Athlon na proc eh. May warranty pa ba?

ei, guys, possible pa ba na marevive ko yung pc ko na amd 1.7 pa ang processor. bumigay na yung cooling fan eh, soxket a ang board niya... san ko pede patingnan? :)

If the processor hasn't burned up yet, then it may be possible if you just replace the cooling fan. If, however, the processor has also been burned, then you may end up replacing the processor and the cooling fan. Try getting it checked in any computer repair shops in your area. :headsetsmiley:

Hi pano magtangal ng logo sa isang video? Kainis eh may logo ng channel

There is no PRACTICAL way of removing this. It's time consuming to actually edit a video frame by frame just to remove the channel logo. Just ignore it and try finding a better video next time... :headsetsmiley:

sure ka ba na fan lang yun? baka naman na burn out na ung proc mo. medyo mabilis uminit mga Athlon na proc eh. May warranty pa ba?

yun ng isa s problem bro, phase out na yung proc ko kaya di macheck... :( pero yung mga kasabay niya kasi okey p naman. dati nakabili ako sa gilmore ng replacement pero di ko lang alam kung meron pa ngayon. thanks bro.

If the processor hasn't burned up yet, then it may be possible if you just replace the cooling fan. If, however, the processor has also been burned, then you may end up replacing the processor and the cooling fan. Try getting it checked in any computer repair shops in your area. :headsetsmiley:

i brought it to pc express alabang but they said they have no way of detecting the problem coz my proc is already phased out. waaaa.... anyway thanx for the time bro. i apprecaite it.

yun ng isa s problem bro, phase out na yung proc ko kaya di macheck... :( pero yung mga kasabay niya kasi okey p naman. dati nakabili ako sa gilmore ng replacement pero di ko lang alam kung meron pa ngayon. thanks bro.

i brought it to pc express alabang but they said they have no way of detecting the problem coz my proc is already phased out. waaaa.... anyway thanx for the time bro. i apprecaite it.

How is the processor being phased out related to just checking whether or not the processor is burned? To find out, you just have to take off the fan and the heat sink and see if there are scorch marks on the processor. If there is, then sad to say but you will have to replace your CPU. They just want you to buy a new CPU immediately which is why they don't want to check the condition of your CPU. :grr:

Ok, why do old folks do this.

We inherited a small plot of land and now that we want to sell it

these are the things we found out.

-the deed of sale only states 160 sq. meters

-the plot of land is around 190 sq. meters

-the land title states we own around 400 sq. meters

Why was it approved by the surveyors at that time with all these discrepancies?

Now the neighbors wanna buy it coz they know we cant sell it to anybody kasi magulo at sakop sila sa 400 sq. meters sa land title.

But binabarat naman kami.

Whats gonna happen here?

Anong masusunod dito?

.....thanks in advance.

Ok, why do old folks do this.

We inherited a small plot of land and now that we want to sell it

these are the things we found out.

-the deed of sale only states 160 sq. meters

-the plot of land is around 190 sq. meters

-the land title states we own around 400 sq. meters

Why was it approved by the surveyors at that time with all these discrepancies?

Now the neighbors wanna buy it coz they know we cant sell it to anybody kasi magulo at sakop sila sa 400 sq. meters sa land title.

But binabarat naman kami.

Whats gonna happen here?

Anong masusunod dito?

.....thanks in advance.

Medyo magulo ang kwento mo. You say you have a land title. In whose name is the land title registered to?

Who are the parties in the deed of sale? Who is selling 160 sq. meters? Who is buying?

And is the 190 sq. m. you are referring to the land which was bought?

How is the processor being phased out related to just checking whether or not the processor is burned? To find out, you just have to take off the fan and the heat sink and see if there are scorch marks on the processor. If there is, then sad to say but you will have to replace your CPU. They just want you to buy a new CPU immediately which is why they don't want to check the condition of your CPU. :grr:

i had examined every part of it and i can't find anything suspicious, maybe i just have to buy a fan and a power supply and fix it myself na lang. thank you so much bro.

Tommy Vercetti take it to Max Saver on Shaw near capitolyo,

they were able to help me with a similar problem... (it was the motherboard in my case)...

or the guys there will be able to point you out to where to go...

Sometimes, I find even Gilmore shops are a total rip off

Guys I have a small problem

I downloaded a movie sa net..

Encrypted siya twice.. First I extracted the zip file and I got 20 rar files like cd01.r01,cd01.r002 etc..

I saw na VCD image files ung laman nung rar.. Pls help naman

Kasi after like 20%, nag problem the file is corrupt daw..

Ang tagal ko dinownload pano i recover to? Pde paba to may pag asa pa ba?

What program should I use? Any way? thanks!

verify first if others have downloaded the movie and subsequently un-RARed it successfully (and actually watched it). if they say they have, and you trust their word, then there's no other solution for you but to download the movie again.