Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

pc cillin is not a good anti virus.....(on my opinion and experience)

Ano naging prob mo dun bro?

Sa akin kasi so far ok sya 100% basta updated ka lang ng pattern file mo at scan engine. Dito sa Libis ang HQ nyan hehe so mga pinoy ang masisi mo kung updated ka na at nagka prob ka pa.

yup sa libis nga ang hq niyan d2 sa phil... in fact may kaibigan akong nagwowork diyan... im just saying na the scanning capability of norton is far more reliable than that of trend... he have been hit by blaster in our opis.... almost all workstations have been affected running win2k and winxp except mine and some who are using norton..... we are using trend corporate anti virus updated daily by our network admin.... then we have been hit again by wilchea but we are not affected...... in fact the tool they used in removing that worm came from symantec the maker of norton... :)

Magandang araw po

I have a problem with my internet explorer at home, ayaw niyang iopen ang MTC. Pag tinatype ko yung url ng MTC sa address it is directed to another website parang mywebsearch yata yun. I suspect there is a script that is being loaded from my computer kaya the website is being directed to another website.... ano ba ang dapat kong gawin to correct this, will it help if I reinstall Internet Explorer??? tulong naman

hello.....

try scanning your system for possible virus and regularly update your virus def files or engines....

also run spybot search and destroy....

if you are using winxp enable the built in firewall or install zonealarm its free....

goodluck.........

Magandang araw po

I have a problem with my internet explorer at home, ayaw niyang iopen ang MTC. Pag tinatype ko yung url ng MTC sa address it is directed to another website parang mywebsearch yata yun. I suspect there is a script that is being loaded from my computer kaya the website is being directed to another website.... ano ba ang dapat kong gawin to correct this, will it help if I reinstall Internet Explorer??? tulong naman

baka may spyware ka.

try mong install ito. Ad-aware. will check and remove all malicious spyware in you pc, including cookies.

www.ad-aware.com

http://images.webattack.com/screenfiles/adaware.gif

Magandang araw po

if u have time, just download netscape 7.1 at www.netscape.com

from experience, its a whole lot better than Internet Exploiter. it also has this feature that blocks pop-ups. astig di ba? when u use it na. you will find that IE is a trash compated to Netscape.

ad-aware is good. i also use it. but yung problem mo is normally brought about by IE itself. dami kasing vulnerabilities nyan eh.

Magandang araw po

Ako kapag ganyan ang problem ko clear lang ako ng internet cache. tapos ok na uli

Patulong po mga expert, I've just installed Linux 8 on my comp, and im trying to connect it to broadband internet, what are the procedures that I have to do. Kasi ung broadband isp ko ay wala silang guidelines on how to connect their line sa linux kaya eto nangangapa tuloy ako..... ano po bang dapat kong gawin and mayron ba kong idodownload na software pa?

thanks in advance...

Magandang araw po

from experience, its a whole lot better than Internet Exploiter. it also has this feature that blocks pop-ups. astig di ba? when u use it na. you will find that IE is a trash compated to Netscape.

ad-aware is good. i also use it. but yung problem mo is normally brought about by IE itself. dami kasing vulnerabilities nyan eh.

Try nyo Avant.

Ok yun kasi pede mo i-tab yung Explorer mo.

:D

Patulong po mga expert, I've just installed Linux 8 on my comp, and im trying to connect it to broadband internet, what are the procedures that I have to do. Kasi ung broadband isp ko ay wala silang guidelines on how to connect their line sa linux kaya eto nangangapa tuloy ako..... ano po bang dapat kong gawin and mayron ba kong idodownload na software pa?

thanks in advance...

try checking your linux box's IP settings for dial-up .. :)

Magandang araw po

Try nyo Avant.

Ok yun kasi pede mo i-tab yung Explorer mo.

:D

OR Crazy Browser, eto gamit ko free din, saka magandang mag pop-up blocker

www.crazybrowser.com ;)

Silent:

Asserting for your rights courts risks, no guts no glory. If you believe you are aggrieved and as what we have advised, you have rights to be protected... go for it... even if you are alone standing and fighting...legal rights and victory do not come in silver platter, they have to be fought for.

Butsoy

ah, dudes, this one aint really a problem...

any of you use Playstation emulators on your PC? anyway, im using ePSXe on my PC...

but the display is really lousy.. i know its got something to do with the video driver you use with the emulator, and ive tried all of those included in the plugins pack.. still, graphics are bad (actually, its tolerable, but the TV graphics is so so much better) i dont have a playstation, kaya pinagtyatyagaan ko na...

maybe you can help.... any suggestions on what driver to use? my video card is an Asus V100 magic series (GeForce 2 ata... full specs to follow once ive found the manual) 32 MB... i found a great driver which is actually better than TV graphics, but the catch is, one-fourth lang ng screen ang nagagamit.... sa gitna ng screen, ang liit!!! ive tried adjusting the reolution, but wala pa rin

hope you guys could help... para naman di ako nababato ngayong sembreak... i plan to finish FF7 FF8 and ff9 all over again

ah, dudes, this one aint really a problem...

any of you use Playstation emulators on your PC? anyway, im using ePSXe on my PC...

but the display is really lousy.. i know its got something to do with the video driver you use with the emulator, and ive tried all of those included in the plugins pack.. still, graphics are bad (actually, its tolerable, but the TV graphics is so so much better) i dont have a playstation, kaya pinagtyatyagaan ko na...

maybe you can help.... any suggestions on what driver to use? my video card is an Asus V100 magic series (GeForce 2 ata... full specs to follow once ive found the manual) 32 MB... i found a great driver which is actually better than TV graphics, but the catch is, one-fourth lang ng screen ang nagagamit.... sa gitna ng screen, ang liit!!! ive tried adjusting the reolution, but wala pa rin

hope you guys could help... para naman di ako nababato ngayong sembreak... i plan to finish FF7 FF8 and ff9 all over again

Gumagamit ang brother ko ng ganyang emulator pero ok naman ang display. He just use the latest plugins ang experiments the best mix for certain games. Tinging sa tweaking ng settings lang for each game that you plan to play would do the trick. In addition, update mo ang mga drivers mo baka mamaya di lang makasabay siya.

Silent:

Asserting for your rights courts risks, no guts no glory. If you believe you are aggrieved and as what we have advised, you have rights to be protected... go for it... even if you are alone standing and fighting...legal rights and victory do not come in silver platter, they have to be fought for.

Butsoy

Thanks

Our company is going to be dissolved effective November 1. However, we have a lot of receivables from various clients. A friend of mine recommended that we hire a collection agency or a law firm that specializes in collection to expedite the whole collection process (iba daw kasi ang dating pag law firm ang nangongolekta). Is this a better option than say, we do the collecting ourselves? How much do these collection agents usually charge?

seawitch,

normally these collection agents/law firms charge anywhere from 20-30 percent of the amount intended to be collected.

the only reason why the C.A.s are better in collecting these receivables by experience is because they use techniques ranging from sending intimidating demand letters to outright threats of filing a legal suit to protect their client's interest..

that does not preclude however that you try on your own first to collect on these receivables... good luck!