• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Butsoy, tama ba ang no. na binigay mo? di ka naman po reply sa txt ko eversince... I hope to talk to any corp. lawyers.. soon!

thanks!

My number is is 0916******* you can txt me now

(oppps! no # po please... :) )

Edited by Immaculate Bitch
just a little Q?

Does anybody knew about intellectual property rights???How can I prove somebody is stealing my ideas and sue him.

Example: I compose a song and then a well-known personality claimed he composed that song, can I sue him/her? I have nothing but the original lyrics and tune of the song.Walang kalaban-laban ano???

thanks guys...

Shyboy:

Sorry di agad na pansin ang q mo for processing, hehehehe! anyway ganito yan:

Republic Act 8293 provides:

178.5. In the case of audiovisual work, the copyright shall belong to the producer, the author of the scenario, the composer of the music, the film director, and the author of the work so adapted. However, subject to contrary or other stipulations among the creators, the producers shall exercise the copyright to an extent required for the exhibition of the work in any manner, except for the right to collect performing license fees for the performance of musical compositions, with or without words, which are incorporated into the work

therefore you only got to prove that you are the original composer of ther said song or music and you can regoster your protest with the IPO office and also file damages against those who plagiarized your work.

"father can dispossess the mother of custody"........... please explain, baka pwede ganun nlang? what would be grounds for the father to disposses the mother of custody?

The problem with taking the custody of the child away from the mother is that the law normally protects the right of the mother to the custody of children below 7. Thus, the presumption of custody is often against the father for children below 7. However if the father can prove that leaving the child with the mother will be detrimental to the child (she's a prostitute or a drug addict or something similar), then the court could award custody of the child to the father or some other relative of the child.

sir, i have a question regarding my contract?

i signed 2 contract, isa para sa training program den ung isa for the job offer.

ung training contract specified that i must render 2yr service upon completion of the program. pero nung job offer na, nakalagay dun na "This agreement represents the entire agreement between the Company and you and supercedes all previous oral and written communications, representations or agreements between the parties."

void na ba ung unang contract?

need help mga lawyers!!

sir, i have a question regarding my contract?

i signed 2 contract, isa para sa training program den ung isa for the job offer.

ung training contract specified that i must render 2yr service upon completion of the program. pero nung job offer na, nakalagay dun na "This agreement represents the entire agreement between the Company and you and supercedes all previous oral and written communications, representations or agreements between the parties."

void na ba ung unang contract?

need help mga lawyers!!

I believe the second has amended the first at least in terms of the period of service. The training contract merely ensures that you would work for the company for at least two years after the training. Now the second contract, unless it contains a fixed period of employment, should be interpreted as one where the tenure is anywhere from one day to sawa.

I have a question: I'm currently using WinXP for a server for about 7 computers. Will I benefit if I upgrade to Windows Server 2003 especially when it comes to assigning user permissions? I want to reduce my problems with permissions and have full access when I enter my name and password in any computer while restricting the permissions of my receptionist and other employees. Thanks!

Guest templar
sir,

wala ng nakalagay na 2yr service requirement sa 2nd contract.

dapat pag ganitong mga contract naka notaryo ba?

Since, as wolfster said, the 2nd contract amended the first, then the 2-yr service requirement has effectively been waived in the 2nd contract.....

About notarization, the law requires any document that vests rights or recognizes obligations to be notarized so that the applicable taxes thereon may be applied ..... the reason being that the vesting of rights and recognition of obligations are mere privileges granted by the government to its citizens and therefore can be regulated and taxed ...... or something to that effect .... si pareng freelicker would know more on this.

However, this legal requirement is more respected in breach than in compliance :P ......

For legal purposes, documents are notarized for future evidentiary use ..... although an unnotarized contract remains binding between the parties, proving the existence and contents of that contract through a third party, impartial source is indispensable in litigation. Hence, people prudently have their contracts notarized just in case relationships turn sour and a suit is filed based on the contract. So, if a contract is notarized, then the existence and contents of the contract is easier to prove and almost impossible to disprove; on the other hand, if the contract is unnotarized, then it becomes one party's word against the other as to what was really their agreement because both of them can produce an unnotarized contract and claim that it is the supposed contract between them.

Sorry, haba ng sagot ko ha :D ..... nagpapraktis kasi ako baka magturo ako this sem eh! .... he he he! :P

In short, tingin ko wala na yung 2-yr requirement sa job mo. Yung contract mo kung notarized, mas madaling patunayan sa korte; otherwise, you have to prove the real agreement between you and the company by some other means.

sir,

wala ng nakalagay na 2yr service requirement sa 2nd contract.

dapat pag ganitong mga contract naka notaryo ba?

kaya nga to sawa na yung second contract e. di ka na matatali sa two-year period.

pwedeng hindi na notarized yun. still valid between you and the employer.

B)

so does it mean na pwede ko silang kuwestiyunin ngayon? i had my exit interview yesterday nad almost 100K talga babayaran ko sabi nila.

what will i do? tanon \g ko ba sa legal officer nila?

fyi, ung hr manager at ako lang pumirma dun sa contract.

mga sir, baka pwede nating pag usapan to kahit sa fone... para mas malinaw

now, i'm confused. do you want to get out of the employment contract? ano ba whole story? nagtraining ka tapos nagsign ka ng second contract for employment and now you want out kahit within the two-year perios as specified in the first contract? ganun ba? tapos may pinapabayaran sa yo na P100K for the training? tama ba?

kahit HR lang pumirma sa contract, binding pa rin yun sa company basta authorized to sign for and in behalf yung HR person.

B)