• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

A friend of mine just helped me assemble my dream PC. Now that I'm all alone I have a problem:

1. I'm using EPOX 8RDA3i Motherboard and it has a built in sound card. I also installed a sound blaster 5.1 soundcard. The problem is: I'm hearing nothing but fuzzy noise from the soundcard's input while I can hear it if I connect it to the motherboard's audio in. Can't I use both?

A friend of mine just helped me assemble my dream PC. Now that I'm all alone I have a problem:

1. I'm using EPOX 8RDA3i Motherboard and it has a built in sound card. I also installed a sound blaster 5.1 soundcard. The problem is: I'm hearing nothing but fuzzy noise from the soundcard's input while I can hear it if I connect it to the motherboard's audio in. Can't I use both?

Maybe you can try to disable first your onboard audio and check if the soundblaster card will work, usually they use the same IRQ.

Check your device manager to see any conflict devices.

lakay,

sino bang may pakana ng mga 'monikers' na nakalagay under our nicks? i take offense whenver a fellow <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=lawyer&v=56">lawyer</a> is unfairly labeled a 'chaser' even if a different meaning was intended. would you mind asking some of the mods to change it? ir just doesnt look right.

Panero ngayon ko lang napansin yan. Hindi ko rin alam kasi bago lang ako dito.

Attention moderator, what is your basis in branding me as a "CHASER"? Please explain within 24 hours from receipt hereof otherwise, I will be constrained to take action on the matter. Thanks.

Thanks. Panero. :cool:

suppose i have a child outside marriage, and the mother wants to use my surname? puede ba ito under the new law? alam ko sa <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=Family&v=56">Family</a> code the child should use the mother's surname.

pwede na ngayon pare ko under RA 9255 (An Act Allowing Illegitimate Children to Use the Surname of their Father, Amending for the Purpose, Article 176 of Executive Order No. 209, Otherwise Known as the Family Code of the Philippines).

Ang kailangan mo lang ay magfile sa Local Civil Registrar ng affidavit to use the surname of the father or a public document to the effect na you recognize the child as your own and certificate of live birth with accomplished affidavit of acknowledgment/admission of paternity at the back.

saintmanny007,

thanks kasi nagulat lang ako kasi auto install yung sa cousin ko sa driver ng moboard, while sa akin wala yung autoinstall na button, nagtry ako na maglagay ng new soundcard ok na cya nde na naghahang kaya lang eh bago pa yung mobo wala pang three days sayang yung built in na sound nya.

nasira ko PC ng partner ko!!! :cry:

i cleaned the PC kase and pulled out all the cords. now, sabi nya, ung cord ng keyboard nasaksak ko daw sa USB port. now, may static ung speakers nya na nakakabit sa sound card ng motherboard nya (ang nagwo-work ng maayos ngayon, ung built-in). tapos, pag shina-shutdown ung pc, nagre-restart. nagbago din ung colors nung desktop, mejo lumabo, and not to mention, minsan, pang binubuksan, nagbu-blue screen, kelangan i-restart ulet...

huhuhu, help me please...lagot tlaga ko sa kanya...pinapapalitan sa kin ung motherboard, eh more than 5k un! baka naman pwede pa ma-remedyuhan ito...

HELP PLEASE!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

i just cant believe that this law only applies to women. how about philandering husbands? arent there any law for this? and does one need to catch them in a sexual act for the case to prosper? what if you have evidences like email, SMS, that proves existence of an affair?

its frustrating. i wont wonder anymore kung bakit minsan, some people resort to violent tactics just to teach these kind of people a lesson.  :angry:

actually, there is a counterpart provision for guys - concubinage. kaya lang it is much harder to prove, klangan pa "ibahay ang mistress sa conjugal dwelling", "intercourse under scandalous circumstances" and "ibinahay na ung chiching in another place". the thing is, no man would be stupid enough to do those things, d b?

if ever you do catch ur husband in the act of sexual intercourse with another woman, you do not need to file a case. you can already k*ll them both, and will only suffer the penalty of destierro (not imprisonment) under art 247 of the revised penal code.

anyway, u can use email and sms to prove the existence of the affair, if the 3 circumstances of concubinage are applicable.

do i sense a problem of this nature, friendship? :mtc:

if ever you do catch ur husband in the act of sexual intercourse with another woman, you do not need to file a case. you can already k*ll them both, and will only suffer the penalty of destierro (not imprisonment) under art 247 of the revised penal code.

"Art. 247. Death or Physical Injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances- Any legally married person who, having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall k*ll anyof them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducers, while the daughters are living with their parents.

Any person who shall promote or facilitate prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article."

Please be very careful when trying to apply this article. I seriously doubt that panyero apipax was recommending this course of action to anyone. To my mind, he was merely illustrating that men and women are treated equally, in certain circumstances.

Therefore, please do not now go out and stalk your mate so that you may end his/her life. The law states that you must have "surprised" your spouse in the act or immediately thereafter. If you stalk him/her, this law may not be applicable to you. Again, please very careful in interpreting what is written here.

saintmanny007,

thanks kasi nagulat lang ako kasi auto install yung sa cousin ko sa driver ng moboard, while sa akin wala yung autoinstall na button, nagtry ako na maglagay ng new soundcard ok na cya nde na naghahang kaya lang eh bago pa yung mobo wala pang three days sayang yung built in na sound nya.

Dre,nangyari din sa akin yan eh.Nagiging distorted naman yung builtin soundcard ko. I tried to install separate soundcard pero di ako contented. So binalik ko,pinalitan ng supplier ko. Ipapalit mo na habang maaga pa. Kesa naman pag ginagamit mo ang pc mo ay feeling mo may kulang at hindi ka satisfied.

"Art. 247. Death or Physical Injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances- Any legally married person who, having surprised his spouse in the act of committing sexual intercourse with another person, shall k*ll anyof them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury shall suffer the penalty of destierro.

If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducers, while the daughters are living with their parents.

Any person who shall promote or facilitate prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article."

Please be very careful when trying to apply this article. I seriously doubt that panyero apipax was recommending this course of action to anyone. To my mind, he was merely illustrating that men and women are treated equally, in certain circumstances.

Therefore, please do not now go out and stalk your mate so that you may end his/her life. The <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=law&v=56">law</a> states that you must have "surprised" your spouse in the act or immediately thereafter. If you stalk him/her, this <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=law&v=56">law</a> may not be applicable to you. Again, please very careful in interpreting what is written here.

I concur with cruiser's argument. He is a genius! :cool:

To add, the law may be construed liberally in favor of the accused. The fact that one spouse is being cheated by the other spouse is condemnable. It is a basic precept in criminal law that the prosecution has the burden of proving that the accused pre-meditated/planned the killing. When this is not shown, the law presumes that the accused "surprised" his/her spouse in the act of sexual intercourse as no one would like to see his/her partner having sex with someone (except of course to some couples who see pleasure in the same).