Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Paneros,

A question from a delinquent lawyer. :blush: I heard daw that if you are teaching in a law school, you can get exempted from the MCLE. At the very least, you could credit your units in school to your MCLE. How does this process work?

I have been teaching a variety of subject in Law School since 1998 and I would like to know if I can get exempted or at least credit my teaching load for the MCLE.

Thanks!

cumpañero,

yes that's true but it does not come automatic..you have to right the MCLE committee which is at the IBP head office, ortigas center pasig city. state your case therein, (units taught, semesters finished, etc.) they will respond accordingly...

LW

ground for annulment:

1. sexual incompatibility, hindi mo pa nagagalaw ang partner mo since kasal

1a. bading/tibo ang isa sa inyo

2. mental incompatibility

2a. menor de edad nung kasal

2b. lashinggero/rapist/boxer/martial artist, etc ang pinaprktis ng isa sa partner

2c. praning/brenda/adik ang isang partner b4 kasal

3. fake wedding

3a.kasal na ang partner mo bago kasal nyo (civil or church)

3b. hindi authorized ang nagkasal sa inyo (satanista, NPA, etc)

3c. walang record ang civil authorities na kinasal kayo (no record=no wedding)

hope this helps

Divorce in the Philippines

This would take what limited legal system that is already overloaded and throw it into chaos.

Additionally if divorce were legal here the male population that spends their time and money on their honey's instead of their wives and kids would be broke due to a little thing called alimony and they would be force to be financially responsible to their children in the form of child support.

Since this is the society of male domination and the guys want their money and honey divorce is just a word.

I like to party and have fun just like anyone else, but to the guys that don't take care of their responsibilities before you hit the clubs you bring shame on all men.

Magtatanong lang po:

Pag ang Contract ba ay walang document stamps and hindi Notorized and the business that gave the contract only has DTI registration, pwede bang maging null and void ang contract.

Example:

Meron akong Business PROMOTION naka register ako sa DTI then pinapirma ko ang mga talents ng contract pero di ko nag document stamp and hindi ko din napa NOtarized, pwede na nila akong sabihan na VOID ang COntract.

Or kung umutang ako in behalf on my talent na hindi nila alam ang actual interest rate. pwede ba nila akong balikan at sabihing hindi nila alam na ganun.

Sana po ay mapaliwanagan nyo akong mabuti mga iginagalang kong abogado

>me i prefer avg,avast,stinger,mydoom for my scanner,my experience with norton & mcafee wow really nightmare a few year ago,except if you used d orginaal,plus a firewall

are you infected with blaster.worm virus? Even you reformat/partition your hdd it won't be removed. All you need to do is debug ur hard drive so it will be removed in this way it will be removed from your hard drive on MBR.

gud luck

To access this is to go to control panel-administrative tools-computer management-storage-disk management and right clicking on the hard drive you want to create a new partition and follow the instructions carefully. Sometimes this create partition is not available (I've not have the chance to analyse it yet).

You can also use a third party application such as Powerquest Partition Magic 8.0 and above (I use this software more often than XP's own partitioning software).

unfortunately, the create partition option is not available in my XP... guess i may have to get a patition magic....

Bossing zagu,

a contract cammot be considered void just because certain formalities were not complied with, except for those which te law requires certain formalities for validity (like marriage). your contract is not one of those special ones. so even without doc stamps or notary, the same is still binding between/among the parties therein.

the notarization of the contract is done in order to make it a public document. again, not being a private document will not make the contract void.

your having DTI registration only does not, again, impair the validity of your contract. If your concern s SEC registration, then lack of it simply means that your business is not operating as a corporation and that you are liable as a single proprietor or as a partner, as the case may be.

Rule of thumb on contractual obligation is that contracts are valid unless the obligations contained therein are contrary to law, morals, good customs, public policy, public order. so i suppose your contract is valid. (Unless you're requiring your talents to do something illegal and thus making whatever it is, fun for us, he he he.

That's my two bit. hope i was able to help. other legal minds there please correct me if i'm wrong ok.

Guys, i'm having this security settings problem wenever i access the MTC site. If i put my Security Settings under Medium, dko cya ma access. Instead, i'm routed to the Amazon web site. Pro pg naka HIGH SECURITY SETTINGS pc ko, i'm able to access MTC, pero dko naman magamit ang Clikable Smiles or see the Rhinoman Ad. Thanks, bros.!

Guys, i'm having this security settings problem wenever i access the MTC site. If i put my Security Settings under Medium, dko cya ma access. Instead, i'm routed to the Amazon web site. Pro pg naka HIGH SECURITY SETTINGS pc ko, i'm able to access MTC, pero dko naman magamit ang Clikable Smiles or see the Rhinoman Ad. Thanks, bros.!

Try to enable your active x sa options ng security level baka mapagana mo ang mga gusto mo makita or try update your java virtual manager.

Guys,

I'm planning on bayung a pc. Saang store ba pinaka ok bumuli? Can you recommend any specs na maganda for surfing the net and for playing games? Yung medyo affordable.

Thanks.

I would recommend sa PC Options. Main sa gilmore and yung isang branch ay along shaw malapit sa sunshine square. PM me for your budget i'll try to help you with ur parts. :cool:

evenin folks. may i ask how do i prevent the system32 window from apprearing everytime i switch on my computer. im using windows xp os.

secondly, everytime i turn off the pc, the explorer.exe end task dialog box always appear as well.

thanks peeps.

try to reinstall your Operating system don't reformat it just repair installation. Baka maconfuse ka there will be 2 types of repair installation, yung repair console mode in this type of repair medyo complicated coz madami masyado commands mas mabuti siguro ang gawin mo ay ung second repair in this case it will just copy all the windows files from your cd and overwrite the existing files on your hard drive. if you still had prob just post it or pm me

gudluck.

evenin folks. may i ask how do i prevent the system32 window from apprearing everytime i switch on my computer. im using windows xp os.

secondly, everytime i turn off the pc, the explorer.exe end task dialog box always appear as well.

thanks peeps.

dp!

most probably you deleted a critical file

put in your win xp cd, select repair from the menu

repair install will replace missing file/s

paano ba nangyari yan?

also...

have you updated your windowx xp with all the critical updates?

have you updated your anti virus also?

if not, then youre an easy prey...

post-53-1080252290.gif

i am using a toshiba px500 cable modem and wireless router (that allows quite a number of wireless connections) for my laptop alone. how do i ensure that i am not sharing my internet with other wireless computers that gets within range and thereby diminishing my connection speed?

this concerned me because i got to connect to some of existing wireless routers within my area which led me to believe that unknowingly, they can get my signals too.

any brilliant ideas out there?

:cool:

i am using a toshiba px500 cable modem and wireless router (that allows quite a number of wireless connections) for my laptop alone. how do i ensure that i am not sharing my internet with other wireless computers that gets within range and thereby diminishing my connection speed?

this concerned me because i got to connect to some of existing wireless routers within my area which led me to believe that unknowingly, they can get my signals too.

any brilliant ideas out there?

:cool:

set all your clients to static ip and change the range of your dhcp clients upto the numbers of computers you have.