Puerto Galera

@Gyobags,

Cge sir, no problem. everytime naman na pupunta ako ng galera, sa foodtrip ako lagi kumakain! napansin ko nga na mas marami ngang tao last holy week compare last year.. isnt because some personalities visited galera? hmmm! lakas naman ata ng hatak ni Vice Ganda?! hehehe

by the way, mukhang nagkaroon ng technicalities ang MSL sa batangas pier. instead we should aboard at 10am, napunta kami ng 4pm! dahil sa tindi ng dami ng tao! at walang sistema sa pagcontrol ng crowd na sasakay. Anyways, even there's a slight delay on the sched, pag dating sa galera nawala ang pagod!

Kita kits na lang ulit sir! ill be back for your 6pieces waffles! di ko na order yun eh! baka lalu na kong tumaba! heheheh!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gyobags,

Cge sir, no problem. everytime naman na pupunta ako ng galera, sa foodtrip ako lagi kumakain! napansin ko nga na mas marami ngang tao last holy week compare last year.. isnt because some personalities visited galera? hmmm! lakas naman ata ng hatak ni Vice Ganda?! hehehe

by the way, mukhang nagkaroon ng technicalities ang MSL sa batangas pier. instead we should aboard at 10am, napunta kami ng 4pm! dahil sa tindi ng dami ng tao! at walang sistema sa pagcontrol ng crowd na sasakay. Anyways, even there's a slight delay on the sched, pag dating sa galera nawala ang pagod!

Kita kits na lang ulit sir! ill be back for your 6pieces waffles! di ko na order yun eh! baka lalu na kong tumaba! heheheh!

sir, your 6pcs pancake volcano is on me, pag balik nyo ng galera,

just let me know when...wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mr Gyobags,

I will be visiting Phil again on Mar 1 and will be in Puerto for a week, is there any changes in White Beach that are different from last year? last year we have to go another place to board banka for snorkering and catch our ride back to Batangas which was a waste of time and a big hustle. If it isn't for the Eateries along the beach like your FOODRIP that make us enjoy the stay, I might not wanted to go there this year, Hopefully if the situation is still the same as last year, your hospitality and the good foods you serve will still be there for us to enjoy the say this year.

Hope to see you in you Eatery and meet you again. Thanks

anytime sir!

i do hope your last night in galera ended with a BANG wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Edited by patok

Mr Gyobags,

I will be visiting Phil again on Mar 1 and will be in Puerto for a week, is there any changes in White Beach that are different from last year? last year we have to go another place to board banka for snorkering and catch our ride back to Batangas which was a waste of time and a big hustle. If it isn't for the Eateries along the beach like your FOODRIP that make us enjoy the stay, I might not wanted to go there this year, Hopefully if the situation is still the same as last year, your hospitality and the good foods you serve will still be there for us to enjoy the say this year.

Hope to see you in you Eatery and meet you again. Thanks

hello sir patok,

sadly there are no major changes in white beach since last year, you still have to ride the boat for snorkeling in a different place (minolo pier).

but, i will be opening a new restaurant in white beach next month and will be more than glad to welcome you there.

see you soon sir!

@drumbomaniac...kudos to you sir! cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kabayang gyobags..im in vacation coming MAY,pwede bang dumaan sa yong resto..may road access ba o available parking.,same time ay kumuha ng tip/recommend

place na maayus and affordable...we have a plan to stay there for maybe 3d/2n..thanks..

AFAIK sir, kung gagamit kayo ng vehicle, magRORO po kayo papuntang Calapan then biyahe papuntang PG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be opening a new restaurant in white beach next month and will be more than glad to welcome you there.

hotel naman next ..... pang short time ng mga mtc masters na pupunta sa galera...

Nakita ko na chicken Inasal pero di kita nakita hahaha :)

Maganda bro modernize pero in tune pa din sa beach ambiance

PM ko sa iyo pic hehehe