Puerto Galera

punta kami dyan mr gyobags sa mar 18, see you there ok ba alon sa araw na yan?

sana magkita ulit tayo kasi may pasalubong ako sa iyo. hehehe

sir dark... try nyo sa mama ching lodge, very affordable dun, halos beachfront at pang barkada ang set up ng mga rooms...

get in touch with them in this number.. zero nine zero six seven one eight one zero eight eight

as for my prices sa foodtrip, 99 t0 145 lang BUSOG na kayo!

sagot ko na ice tea gallon ninyo at brewed coffee sa almusalcool.gif

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Gyobags

sir, good day! happy ako ulit kse makakaapak na naman ako sa puerto galera. sir, pa pm naman po din ako ng pwede natin kausapin sa rooms. thank you sir! kita kits na lang ulit sa foodtrip!

OT: sir, is it possible ba na we could get our tickets sa katig before the holy week pra di na makipagsiksikan sa pila sa batangas pier?

Just got back from Puerto Galera. lots of changes since last year. specially the chartering of banka for snorkeling. it went from $1500 to almost P3000 that includes new environmental fees, tricycle rides to and from the pier (you can't ride the banka right at the white beach so u have to ride tricycle to the pier where the banka is located. local business like banka rental are all complaining about the new ordinance enacted by the new mayor. if you go there and feel the same way I do. please help the locals by complaining to the mayors office about their new systems as it is hurting not only the local business but discouraging tourists as well. please help the locals by spreading the displeasure with the new rates and system thru your Facebook and Twitter and hope that the mayor realized what he has done to Puerto Galera

Just got back from Puerto Galera. lots of changes since last year. specially the chartering of banka for snorkeling. it went from $1500 to almost P3000 that includes new environmental fees, tricycle rides to and from the pier (you can't ride the banka right at the white beach so u have to ride tricycle to the pier where the banka is located. local business like banka rental are all complaining about the new ordinance enacted by the new mayor. if you go there and feel the same way I do. please help the locals by complaining to the mayors office about their new systems as it is hurting not only the local business but discouraging tourists as well. please help the locals by spreading the displeasure with the new rates and system thru your Facebook and Twitter and hope that the mayor realized what he has done to Puerto Galera. I promised the locals that I will do my best to help them with their problem with the new ordinance enacted by the new mayor. hope this message will spread and the Puerto Galera mayor's office read this and made necessary changes as not to destroy the livelihood of the locals who are suffering right now.

Thank You for your support

kakagaling ko lang last march dito.

sa foodtrip kami madalas kumain.

mahal ng mga food dito, parang fastfood lang naman.

overpriced na yung lugar kesa nung unang punta ko.

yun bangka is 2500 + trike and kung ano anong fees pa.

dehins na. pang inom na lang natin yun pera hahaha

bitin pa ko sa shrooms, di ko na try dati to!

Sir gyobags,

i just contacted mama ching's lodge. swerte namin may available pa. nagfifinalize pa lang kami ng transaction. anyway, saang banda ung food trip mo para madalaw namin pagdating namin sa puerto on April 4.

Thanks.

sir, malapit lang sa mama ching lodge, you won't miss it...

• 4 weeks later...

Happy to be back at Galera, as expected ang daming tao! Fine and Sunny Holy Week, iba ngayon ang style ng SMB, band naman!

Sir Gyobags,

napansin ko lang, good thing na nagexpand kayo particularly sa mga tables kaso, occupied ng mga persons galing ng kabilang bar! hehehe.. napatambay tuloy si Bekimon dun sa mga tables mo! Sarap ng new menu mo sa Foodtrip! Babalik ulit!

Happy to be back at Galera, as expected ang daming tao! Fine and Sunny Holy Week, iba ngayon ang style ng SMB, band naman!

Sir Gyobags,

napansin ko lang, good thing na nagexpand kayo particularly sa mga tables kaso, occupied ng mga persons galing ng kabilang bar! hehehe.. napatambay tuloy si Bekimon dun sa mga tables mo! Sarap ng new menu mo sa Foodtrip! Babalik ulit!

Thanks sir! hindi nanaman tayo nagpang-abot sa beach, grabe ang dami ng tao.

sana next time na babalik kayo ay magkita na tayo.rolleyes.gif

@paeng3,

pm sent